Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

300b serafin server

Discussion on 300b serafin server within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wts 300b serafin server

Hello
selling 300+b serafin server. 0.5/1b
DM me on discord: dan#8647
Email:

Tags
serafin, serafin rupees

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sell Account Rappelz for Rupees with 184 Lucky Potion (Server Serafin)
07/18/2019 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
Sell account rappelz with 184 Lucky Potion 10 B (10KKK). Server Serafin. Contact Icetank#3783 for info or Mirco#7004 <--- No fake . or 10 b or 15 Euro.
Serafin 8.2 server - English guild
06/29/2017 - Rappelz Private Server - 3 Replies
hello everyone, As the title says... Serafin is an 8.2 server, originally it was 7.2 or 7.3, but the owners (Rappelz Eternity 9.1) decided to upgrade. :cool: It has english download or turkish download, up to you. It has leveling helper NPC with provides +20 ND equipments everytime you get to the next rank. :awesome: Like all 8.2 servers, it has soulpets, and they are stageable...
[Selling] 150b rupees PVP - Serafin server (IT - PL - TR)
10/13/2016 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
As title said selling 150b rupees on pvp serafin server. Price: 0.70€ / 1b Reason: I'm done with rappelz and givin away More info about face to face rupees payments and paypal payments here on skype: iviriliumskype. (if u can't find me, just give me below your skype and i'll add you).
[Trading] Wanna trade an account of lol for stuffs on Rappelz (Serafin ITA/PL/TR Server)
01/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, i wanna give you a good account of lol for stuffs on Rappelz serafin server. The accounts has: -18 champs -Elo gold V If you want to trade i will give you some infos like: Creation date of the account (month / year) Location (City), from where you created the account A list of places from which to access the account was
[Selling] GOLD AO 300B @$0,8 / $225 for (300b)
08/15/2013 - Atlantica Online Trading - 1 Replies
UPDATE STOCK 300B Price Change to $0,8 - 1 Check my previous post,sold 200B++ already Add my skype : richardbenzs I am verivied paypal