Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB 110+ Battle Summoner Yeti Server

Discussion on WTB 110+ Battle Summoner Yeti Server within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB 110+ Battle Summoner Yeti Server

id prefer it be Clean nothing on it. ill build it myself how id like it. and it has to be on Yeti Server im willing to buy it or trade for it i got a 104 Evoker Clean and 93 SB Clean ill throw in another 78 Evoker also for this 110+ BattleSummoner on Yeti Server. Pm Me i can add some cash too... around 30$ USD id probably just buy Gpots and leave them on Acc. Pm Me If Intrested

EDIT: Also trade for 110+ SB or i can Sell the 104 Evoker W/ 93 SB on it for around 70$ USD Paypal ONLY

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fenrir - 137 Battle Summoner
06/11/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 16 Replies
First off, this thread does not contain any screenshoots because It's taking up too much space, but feel free to ask for screenshoots when you're determined to buy my account. You may buy the items/account seperately if you feel so, and don't be afraid to offer the price in your mind, I might sell it who knows. I really want to get rid of this account since I've already quit and my social life is taking too much time so there's no room for me to be playing Rappelz. So please, offer a decent...
WTS/WTT 15x Battle Summoner (Fenrir)
06/09/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
So, yeah, im looking to trade my 15x BS on fenrir for real life cash or a tier 4 pet. Pm me your offers
135 Battle Summoner Fenrir Server
03/13/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to sell my 134 with 90% exp battle summoner and everything included on the account. I'm not really interested in trades for accounts on other games except maybe ffxi accounts on remorah server. The account includes but is not limited to: 1.85billion rupees Harpy lvl 133 with 90% exp Red Pixie lvl 133 with 90% exp Skeleton lvl 123 Octopus lvl 101 Blue Pixie lvl 101
WTS 118 Battle sommoner yeti server
02/11/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 5 Replies
Selling 118 bs on yeti server with 117 +25 hawk and 117+25 rp plus a bumch of stuff if intereasted email me pls [email protected]
wtb yeti salamander acc..only summoner class, also wtb angel,harpy,hawk,naga etc
01/26/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
has i say i wanna buy acc in yeti or salamander server.....only summoner class over 130+ i'm looking for rare pets too like angel, naga, kenta,cerberus,genie and white dragon....