Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS Cards, items, pets and gold Undine

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Cards, items, pets and gold Undine

I WTS some stuff off my account via moneygram, western union or paypal (tho i rather moneygram). Im from the sever Undine and some of them stuff i want to sell right now are:
+5 lion's claw,
+5 blood aura,
+5 combat support,
+5 creature life transfer,
+4 creature intimidate,
+4 power support,
+3 pass damage,
+3 creature taming
S2 158 rare gk range with rf pick relic
s1 rare baron range 154 dt unity rf
s3 bp 151
Mohi loot pet
boss cards: aurumis, takin, soulseeker, betrayal, baron
+10 commanding angelfeather lb
+11 devouring angelfeather lb
+13 commanding ivory hunter armor
empty cards:
3 angels
197 yeti
205 skel
103 lydian
9 kenta
3 cerb
If im able to sell some items within the game, i'll be selling gold at $1 for 1 billion. For now let me know what you like, i also have tons of skill cards i still need to work on but im just trying to earn some money real bad.
I'll be on skype: ndrsamuels
if there's anything you need, just ask and i'll check if i have it for you.
Thank you for your time in reading this, enjoy your day.

Old 04/06/2015, 18:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
how much for the S2 gk and the s1 baron??

Tags
rappelz, wts

« WTB WK/MAGUS/BM/VM/CORR (NAGA-SERVER) | Rupees RU »

Similar Threads
[Buying] Items/Pets/Rupees (Undine)
09/13/2014 - Rappelz Trading - 13 Replies
Hi guys, I'm looking for a few specific things. I'd like to buy them in a bundle if I could for a nice price, but if not then please let me know what you have and what your price is. What I'm looking for: +20 4 slot Warrior UG Armor with nice stats (acc/eva/mres/crit power/crit rate) +10 or higher 3 slot UG Gloves with nice stats (acc/eva/mres/crit power/crit rate) +10 or higher 3 slot UG Boots with nice stats (acc/eva/mres/crit power/crit rate) +10 or higher UG Helm with nice stats...
[Buying] Items/Rupee/Pets - Undine
12/14/2013 - Rappelz Trading - 11 Replies
WTB Basically everything on undine Looking for: S0 R7 DT. 300b +20 gears. +5 Cards. PM Me whatever you have i'll buy.
[Selling] Undine Pets - random items - rupees
12/09/2013 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
hey guys i'm just trying to make a quick buck off Rappelz as i don't really have the time to play these days I have a few +20 items, mostly old d3 but a couple of MC items, some pets.. basically ill show you ingame if you seem worth the time I accept paypal or western union and I won't go first. I'm more than happy to show you I do have the items before any payment my skype adress: [email protected]
[WTS] +20 Items and Good Pets on Undine
03/19/2013 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
+20 Feral 2H Staff with Good Awakening, TD and Galaxy (45$) +20 Feral Magicians Armor (40$) S3 156 Blue Pixie with +20 T2 Diabolical Staff with Galaxy(10$) S1 White Dragon Belt(35$) TDed Feral Magicians Gloves and Boots (6$) Lvl 10 Primal Necklace (3$) Will Sell +20 Staff, Armor and White Dragon for a 105$ Will sell everything for 125$
[NAGA] WTB Items, Skill Cards, and Pets
03/21/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, I decided to create a new thread with a more appropriate title. Anyways, here is a list of items I seek: EQUIPMENT: -r6 or r7 Wicked or Fleeting CM Equipment -r5, r6, or r7 Priest Equipment -r5, r6, or r7 Soul Breeder Equipment SKILL CARDS: -Fire Arrow or Lightning Bolt (+4 or more) -Any Priest/Healer Skill Cards (+3 or more) -Any Soul Breeder Skill Cards (+3 or more, exception: CTC +6 or more)