Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › MMORPG Trading › Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



ruppees UNDINE server

Discussion on ruppees UNDINE server within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
ruppees UNDINE server

Buying ruppees
under amount of 40b I pay 1.3$/bil
40b or more 1.4$/ bil

pm me fast on skype or here I'll be on all day

is my skype

well since to less response I will pay 1.5$/billion
Jinksye is offline  
Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 36
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 0
Hi there , i have what you want and more. Email me: or add me in Skype: up.hellper , thank you.
uphellpercom is offline  
Old   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
warzoneug's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 72
Received Thanks: 3
Rappelz US - Undine server
I give the best offers and i can make the best deals in market.

Ruppies,Items,Pets,Stuff,Gears,Weapons.




Options:

1. Message me here
2. Send me email
3. Add me on skype
warzoneug is offline  
Old   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 16
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 0
i am intersted
elcin98 is offline  
Old   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: LOCKED
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 1
pn me
speedy331 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Rappelz Ruppees Undine
08/10/2014 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
I'm looking to buy rappelz ruppees on Undine server. Please send me a message and price per billion... Thank you and bye I look at this once every HR so check back in 1 hr after sending a message.
[Buying] Drillbot/Undine + Gear [Server: Undine]
05/18/2014 - Rappelz Trading - 2 Replies
Hi i want to buy a Drillbot or an Undine with Feral Equipment (+20 Feral 2h Axe and +20 Feral Warrior armor). Pls pm me. PS. On Undine Server
[Selling] Item/Ruppees/Gpots on Undine
05/18/2014 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
Add me skype. Priimary-lol let me know what youre looking for and your offer. I was just scammed. I will not go first, and only accept payment as gift. I have plenty of stuff for sale +20 Gears, rare pets, rupees, cs items. Just add me on skype.
WTB RUPPEES ON NAGA SERVER
11/07/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
10$ PEr BILL PAY WITH PAYPAL BUT WILL NOT GO FIRST!! BEEN SCAMMED ENOUGH..
WTS Ruppees (Fenrir Server US)
01/21/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 15 Replies
all gone



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.