Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Acct and pets on Undine

Discussion on Acct and pets on Undine within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Acct and pets on Undine

Im taking offers on main account on undine , this acct has 4 r7s ol,mb,vm, slayer r6 voker and a mule champion. all toons are fully geared plus 18.19.20 stuff

you also get r7 t2 wd , and r7 iffy genie uni angel naga 2x kentas and a host of belt pets. also cards plus 3,4,5 and hundreds of other pet cards tamed and empty. as well as deco , looters , boss cards, etc

Taking serious offers only and payment thru paypal is prefered.

when proof of payment is received you get the account name and password.

Buy the account and everything you always wanted is already there , well practically

Thank you in advance and good bidding.

P.S. leave an offer here or email me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Rappelz Undine Serer - Sell r7 Undine
12/01/2015 - Rappelz Trading - 3 Replies
Hi all, Selling r7 Undine on Rappelz Server undine. Only for € / $ offer here. Regards
wts undine undine server
05/14/2013 - Rappelz Trading - 2 Replies
wts undine undine server
[WTS] +20 Items and Good Pets on Undine
03/19/2013 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
+20 Feral 2H Staff with Good Awakening, TD and Galaxy (45$) +20 Feral Magicians Armor (40$) S3 156 Blue Pixie with +20 T2 Diabolical Staff with Galaxy(10$) S1 White Dragon Belt(35$) TDed Feral Magicians Gloves and Boots (6$) Lvl 10 Primal Necklace (3$) Will Sell +20 Staff, Armor and White Dragon for a 105$ Will sell everything for 125$
[WTS 157 MarksMan Undine + Full feral gears with TDS galaxy, belt pets ]
01/28/2013 - Rappelz Trading - 2 Replies
Hello all.. im selling my rappelz account on undine server It has a level 157 marksman 90 % exp. Other characters include 10x SB, BS and several lower ones. Items includes : Equipped : +20 feral long bow +20 feral hunter armor +3 feral hunter gloves
[WTT] - LVL20 GW Acct + Steam Acct for 90+ Bower/Nuker/Wiz - Look Inside SS
07/21/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
I would prefer a character on ROME but will consider all offers. Obviously I have no black market feedback. Here is my heatware, an online feedback system. I have purchased and sold items over $200 all + feedback. Link: You can PM me on any of the forums listed for verification. I have also added epvp. We WILL USE a middle man, I have been scammed already, it will not happen again. Middle man must have +5 black market and verbally express in this thread that he is willing to risk...