Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

liamrutty scammer

Discussion on liamrutty scammer within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
liamrutty scammer

Liamrutty just scammed me. Went first, gave him 500$ in items + a vm slave, blocked me off skype, never sent payment. So much for positive feedback, beware.
Old 03/11/2013, 05:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sorry to hear about that. I don't think there is any reason for a buyer not to go first when paypal is used since a seller can't get away with scamming that. If they are a little too determined not to go first you can be sure they are 12 yo scammers with no money.
Old 03/11/2013, 06:01   #3

heres his facebook,

I reported his fraud to the London City police department. And I have the entire transcript on Skype stating he received his items, and that he was going to make payment. A report has been generated and an investigator is due to call me.

Heres the link where you can generate reports for fraudulent activities in London

Old 03/11/2013, 16:54   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

aww sorry to hear that i hope some 1 does something about it
i got scammed too so i know how u feel
Old 03/12/2013, 17:46   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

it is not fraud if you willingly gave him the items, reporting to the police will do nothing lol quite embarrassing to actually go to the police saying you got scammed on rappelz o.O tough price to pay being scammed but atleast you know now. best thing to do is go directly to rappelz US customer support, you will have better chance getting your stuff back through them rather than the police o.o gl.
Old 03/12/2013, 18:06   #6

It is fraud if you agree to pay someone for goods, so your statement is incorrect, and police can file a small claims, not sure how laws work in the UK, but fraud is fraud, if you promise to pay for something in a store and walk out with goods it's theft, same principle.

Noun

Wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.
A person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.