Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Marksman on Undine

Discussion on WTS Marksman on Undine within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Marksman on Undine

Im selling 158 Marksman on Undine server.Have +20 feral bow with galaxy and crit power/dex TDs and rest is primal with vit/crit power tds.Have 6 slot anessa set and 4x S5 belt Orcs,2x S2 belt Harpies and 2x S1 belt Unis.155 S3 BP with +20 150 D3 2h Staff with galaxy and 1bil cash.Taking offers pm me or leave a comment
Old 01/24/2014, 17:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
How much?? Its with email??

How much?? Its with email??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS lv 156 Marksman - Undine serv.
05/20/2013 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my lvl 156 Marksman with all its stuff and pets. All stuff is +20 with epic stones. About the rest of items, I have so many valuable items that it'll take ages to write here, but will do it next week, as I don't have enough time right now. All my cards are +5 and 1 +6. Perfectly skilled. Belt pets are fine, 2x r7 cerberuses, s3 harppies, s3 yeties, kentas, etc. I don't have any unique pets.
[WTS 157 MarksMan Undine + Full feral gears with TDS galaxy, belt pets ]
01/28/2013 - Rappelz Trading - 2 Replies
Hello all.. im selling my rappelz account on undine server It has a level 157 marksman 90 % exp. Other characters include 10x SB, BS and several lower ones. Items includes : Equipped : +20 feral long bow +20 feral hunter armor +3 feral hunter gloves
Marksman on Undine
12/25/2012 - Rappelz Trading - 2 Replies
im selling 158 marksman on Undine server.Have +20 feral bow with crit power/dex TDs and rest is primal with vit/crit power tds.Have 6 slot anessa set and 2x belt kentas 2x s2 belt harpies 2x s1 belt yetis and 2x s1 belt unis.Also have 155 bp s3 with +20 d3 150 staff and 2bil cash.Taking offers
US-Undine Marksman for sale cheap
12/22/2012 - Rappelz Trading - 3 Replies
Hello , I have an account in US Undine Server that iam willing to sell naked or full equiped or with some equips :) character lvl : 157 probably 158 by the end of this week Job : Marksman Equips : Full primal equips with +20 Primal Long Bow TDed and Galaxied and CS Hunter Helmet Belt : 6 slot feral master belt with belt pets and crus card it can get 245 cri power and 11.9 k pattk unbuffed which is not very oped but pretty good considering bow is only d1 There are some SSs left in the...
Marksman
10/22/2004 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
* Basics: o Kill die Mobs um die Starter Citys (Mos Eisley ist super) für Level 1-3 der 3 Waffen Trees. o Für Level 4 besorge dir Doc Buffs udn eine Ubese Armor (und Dancer/Musician Buffs falls du welche bekommen kannst) und mache Quenker Missions auf Dantooine. Auch ein super Platz ist die Singing Mountain Clan Cave auf Dathomir, Kille dort nur die quick-spawn Slaves o Overcharge Shot 1 ist sehr effektiv. o Benutze für deine Waffen Speed und Dmg Powerups. * Rifle Weapons: o Gaint...