Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT R6 bishop & BS Fenrir

Discussion on WTT R6 bishop & BS Fenrir within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up WTT R6 bishop & BS Fenrir

I have a 135 bishop and 130 battle summoner on U.s. Fenrir server. Willing to trade for either a nice pet on Fenrir U.S. or for a whole account on Age of Rappez Willing to use middle man or you go first.

please pm offers

***edit***
both are CLEAN

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT 137 Bishop on Fenrir
08/17/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, As topic. I have a level 137 Bishop which I am trading away for an evoker around the same level. Account has a decent name and reputation. Please leave offers here or give me a pm thanks. Account comes with 4 other 9x characters, Druid, Evoker, Sin, Warlock.
WTT 12x Bishop ( Fenrir )
05/30/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
Hi i want to trade my Bishop 12x on Fenrir the account is atm clean and i want to trade it like for any OB rare pet + equips on Fenrir cuz my acc have atm HV 8 days left and horse sh1t for lydians to be faster for 29 days left and rest tent for 89 days left... pm me or leave here ur offers :)
Fenrir - Lv117 Bishop
04/01/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 16 Replies
The Account I'm going to be selling is pretty much cleaned with the only necessary items you need to party with people. I do not take a big amount for this account, so any decent offers will do. I never used up the name change ticket, so you can do that if you want to (In chat "/change_name X" just in case). Lv117 Bishop http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd44/LOLAHAHS/ rappelz_screen00000001-1.jpg
WTS evoker/bishop /Fenrir
03/29/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
hello all i want to sell my evoker 89 and alt 88 bishop the account is clean for money in game (fenrir) or high pet lvl pm me for more info :)
Clean 127.9 bishop Fenrir
03/09/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
my msn [email protected]