WTB: HIGH LVL CHAR (Exept every class)
SERVER: US, DE, PH
Notes: Char can be nacked. But its better if it has got few things on it.
For me its more important that the char is high, but can also be nacked.
WTB HIGH Us Char 06/01/2011 - Last Chaos Trading - 5 Replies Hii
Ich suche einen Us Char
Server ist erstmal egal :)
Sollte einfach nur 120 + sein !!!
Postet eure Angebote einfach hier im Thread
Hello i´m looking for a high end Char 11/01/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies Hello,
i´m looking for a high end char for aion.
Please write me a send with the details from the char.
I will pay 500€ at PaySafeCard.
I have a Middelman for 10 €,the 10€ pay I.
[WTB]High lvl Char [Hel] 03/25/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 10 Replies Hi, i wanna buy a high lvl Character (at least 130+) on the Server Helion.
Only!! Segnale, Hunter, Aloken, Ak
Pay via PayPal only!
Pm me here, or add me:
Skype: t0terbaum
Msn: [email protected]
WTT for a high r5 or low r6 char on lydian 01/23/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies i want to trade a 2 acc
on with
a lvl 97 druid on pantera
and some other r2 chars
(has 10x skill cards)
acc #2 chars on lydian server
90 priest with +5 staff and +5 armor
67 soul breeder
53 soldier
50 strider/sh
WTB high lvl char 11/20/2009 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies I WTB high lvl char (knight or zerc) on Cyripus server.
I offer 50 Eur / Paypal
Private me with your offers