Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying stuff on fenrir

Discussion on Buying stuff on fenrir within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying stuff on fenrir

Buying things on fenrir, price negotiable, paying through paypal.
Am interested in just about everything, so pm me what you have and price that you are expecting
Old 02/24/2011, 06:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump. buying rupees and things at value of 9.5 USD per 100m

atm am interested in highly pimped t1 war gear, including 2h mace [but am still interested in everything else also]

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying Rupees [Fenrir]
02/01/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
Rupees Prices 8.75$ - 9$ Per 100 Million I want to buy ATLEAST 750Million to 1 Billion Rupees Or can just buy separate from different people. PM me ASAP.. so we can talk more in detail. I pay ONLY through paypal. I Prefer using Middleman so it'll be safer.
Buying on fenrir.
09/28/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 2 Replies
Buying any fresh rares or any +25 pet also need ruppies to since I'm rebuilding my 12x acct :) Shoot me a pm with items..also need 12x breeder equip
Fenrir: Buying +5 Vit/Str/Int/Wis/EB
09/13/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
Buying +5 Blessing of Vitality (Cleric) +5 Blessing of Strength (Cleric) +5 Blessing of Wisdom (Cleric) +5 Blessing of Intelligence (Cleric) +5 Shining Weapon (Cleric) +5 Shining Armor (Cleric) +5 Healing (Cleric) +5 Restoration (Cleric)
Buying 100+ BS (fenrir)
04/28/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I would like to buy a 100+ BS on fenrir.. clean or with gear/cards. pm me for more info and stuff. thnx
Buying Fenrir Ruppees
02/25/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
I am buying ruppees in server Fenrir for $6 usd per 100mill. 1]Through paypal only. 2]Paying after receiving the ruppees. 3]You can opt to sell ruppees in bundles of probably 100m if you are worried about the possibility of being scammed. Please send me a message here. Ty