Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › Rappelz › Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



I need help with adding pets to the game !

Discussion on I need help with adding pets to the game ! within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2026
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 1
I need help with adding pets to the game !

Hello everyone! I need your assistance. I’m not‑familiar with the game editing program. I downloaded the compressed archive containing version‑9.7 pet files from the forum. I would like to know how to import these 9.7‑related pet files into the database so I can make the pets available in‑game. Thank you so much!
I am currently running the 9.5.2‑version server‑side, database and client files. I’m reaching out for your guidance. Many thanks
JDOK is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Adding NPC's and Adding Items in Shopping Mall
03/19/2015 - CO2 Private Server - 21 Replies
Hello there, I have an 5518 source; Albetros Source. Now I have a few questions about it. 1. How do you add new NPC's and where can I find them in the Source? 2. How to add items in the Shopping Mall. I tried a few things but that didn't helped me alot. 3. How to set game char to GM. I tried to give it 5 but that didn't helped either. I looked in the Commands file and that was 5. But it didn't helped. Thanks...
[Request Help] In adding new Uniques Spawn + adding its notice
03/14/2013 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
Hello ... I am learning some DB Editing .. i wanted any one to explain HOW TO , add new unique spawn at one place , like add a Devil shitan at jangan door ever 2 hours from last kill .. ++ i wanted to know how to add Unique Notice .. like " Demon shitan has appeared in Roc Mt. "
[HELP]need help in making pps cards,adding new outfits,totems for new petz plz help
02/06/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
hey need help plz i wanna make monsters drop bbs cards abd wabba know how 2 make eps cards all gonna on one like random portals and need help how 2 add new out fits if there any guides plz help me tysm :)



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.