Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › Rappelz › Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Rappelz Server Warning

Discussion on Rappelz Server Warning within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Rappelz Server Warning

Hello,

I知 planning to launch a Rappelz Epic 6 / Epic 7 server (no mastery system). I don稚 have very deep technical knowledge, but I am fully committed and ready to cover all expenses.

I知 currently looking for a reliable partner to build and manage the server together. The revenue generated from the server will be split 50/50.

I already have some basic files, and we can improve and combine them to create something solid. My goal is to build a high-player-base server, and I知 confident about this because I specialize in Google Ads � our advertisements will be running 24/7.

If you're interested in a serious long-term partnership, feel free to contact me via WhatsApp or call me directly:

📞 +90 552 474 96 81

I am Turkish, but I can communicate easily using live translation on my phone, so language won稚 be an issue.

Let痴 build something big together.
yusufc4n26 is offline  
Old   #2
 
yosiemelo's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 269
Received Thanks: 192
I don’t want to be rude (I genuinely appreciate that people want to open new servers),
but when I see yet another person today who is willing to pay $50 a month for hosting just so someone else can manage the server for only 50% of the income, it honestly makes me a bit sad. Despite all the tools that I and other developers have provided, none of you seem willing to spend even a few minutes to contribute something yourselves.

(we had it much, much harder )

* Well, if you were opening an Epic 9+ server, I wouldn’t even be here, but when I see E6/7 without master class, then just like I’ve never recommended any server before, here I absolutely recommend [)
Vanilla E6 and E4 server, great and friendly community + no cash shop, zero P2W, nothing.

So honestly, I wouldn’t expect much from the start — but nice try. Next time, at least try to do something yourself instead of looking for an idiot xd
yosiemelo is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 273
Received Thanks: 85
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by yosiemelo View Post
I don稚 want to be rude (I genuinely appreciate that people want to open new servers),
but when I see yet another person today who is willing to pay $50 a month for hosting just so someone else can manage the server for only 50% of the income, it honestly makes me a bit sad. Despite all the tools that I and other developers have provided, none of you seem willing to spend even a few minutes to contribute something yourselves.

(we had it much, much harder )

* Well, if you were opening an Epic 9+ server, I wouldn稚 even be here, but when I see E6/7 without master class, then just like I致e never recommended any server before, here I absolutely recommend [)
Vanilla E6 and E4 server, great and friendly community + no cash shop, zero P2W, nothing.

So honestly, I wouldn稚 expect much from the start � but nice try. Next time, at least try to do something yourself instead of looking for an idiot xd
You're making money from a game that its not yours, the audacity to expect others "to provide something", when you're a using stolen GALA Lab game files to make money out of it! Please don't embarrass yourself!
Filipe2008 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Deli Rappelz, Rappelz Private Server, T�rk軻 Rappelz Private Server, Rappelz Deli
03/10/2014 - Rappelz Private Server - 2 Replies
Merhaba kardeşlerim, deli rappelz a�ıldı. Oyundan kısaca bahsedersek oyun 7.4 versiyonlu muhteşem bi oyundur. Herkeze tavsiye edebilirim - Oyunda sadece oyuncuyum sizleride oyunda g�r�rsek daha mutlu oluruz. Oyun 24 saat a�ıktır istediğiniz zaman girer oynarsınız. ######### Oyun �zellikleri ######### x60 Drop �zelliği (1 Saat i軻risinde 100 level olabilme imkanı.) & ne zor ne kolay tam orta derece. sıkılmayacaksınız! Volkanus (Aktif!)
rappelz t�rk軻 private server, rappelz t�rk private server, t�rk軻 rappelz pvp
10/27/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 0 Replies
rappelz private server a� buldum beyler isteyen gelsin oynasın :D s�perrrrrr



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.