We are excited to announce the launch of Pantera Server after upgrading from version 7.0 to 7.4,
marking the beginning of the Master Class and a brand-new, more exciting experience!
⚡ All players will start from level 1,
while keeping their items and points.
📅 Launch Date:
Tommorrow
April 10
At 6:00 PM (KSA Time)
✨ Join now and explore more features and systems inthe server!
Taming: The rates are far too low—likely x1 or even lower. We tested this with over 50 consecutive Gnoll and Angel failures.
Point Shop: Prices are excessively high.
Pets: Leveling is agonizingly slow and the only option is manual grinding with low exp rates for pets. The Creature Stable is ineffective; a level 100 pet only gains 7 levels in three days even with Crackers, and there are no viable alternatives.
Class Balance: There are major issues here. Healing classes, specifically the Priest and Breeder, run out of mana within 5 minutes if the party is taking damage. Unless you already have a level 150 pet, the meta seems to Assassin or Evoker with an Octopus buff.
As a group of five, we have already stopped playing. Unless these issues are addressed, the server simply isn't fun
Taming: The rates are far too low—likely x1 or even lower. We tested this with over 50 consecutive Gnoll and Angel failures.
Point Shop: Prices are excessively high.
Pets: Leveling is agonizingly slow and the only option is manual grinding with low exp rates for pets. The Creature Stable is ineffective; a level 100 pet only gains 7 levels in three days even with Crackers, and there are no viable alternatives.
Class Balance: There are major issues here. Healing classes, specifically the Priest and Breeder, run out of mana within 5 minutes if the party is taking damage. Unless you already have a level 150 pet, the meta seems to Assassin or Evoker with an Octopus buff.
As a group of five, we have already stopped playing. Unless these issues are addressed, the server simply isn't fun
isnt that the rappelz we all fall in love with ?
bro lets play fortnite maybe xd
isnt that the rappelz we all fall in love with ?
bro lets play fortnite maybe xd
What does that have to do with anything? The server wasn't even advertised as a pure classic experience, so hiding behind nostalgia doesn't excuse broken rates.
Those old rates only worked because the game was designed for a large player base with a bigger economy. If you enjoy paying $15 (600pts) for a tamed Kentauros, be my guest, I’ve got nothing more to say.
What does that have to do with anything? The server wasn't even advertised as a pure classic experience, so hiding behind nostalgia doesn't excuse broken rates.
Those old rates only worked because the game was designed for a large player base with a bigger economy. If you enjoy paying $15 (600pts) for a tamed Kentauros, be my guest, I’ve got nothing more to say.
ah okay you got a point.
thought you was the one who complain cuz didnt tame 1/1 everything, didnt know its related to cash shop
Taming: The rates are far too low—likely x1 or even lower. We tested this with over 50 consecutive Gnoll and Angel failures.
Point Shop: Prices are excessively high.
Pets: Leveling is agonizingly slow and the only option is manual grinding with low exp rates for pets. The Creature Stable is ineffective; a level 100 pet only gains 7 levels in three days even with Crackers, and there are no viable alternatives.
Class Balance: There are major issues here. Healing classes, specifically the Priest and Breeder, run out of mana within 5 minutes if the party is taking damage. Unless you already have a level 150 pet, the meta seems to Assassin or Evoker with an Octopus buff.
As a group of five, we have already stopped playing. Unless these issues are addressed, the server simply isn't fun
You're tripping. I'm currently #1 on this server with solo masterbreeder, I've partied here and there but not that long.
The taming rates are what retail was, they might be low but rare pets are supposed to be that, rare.
As an experienced Rappelz vet, I cannot recommend this server enough, PvE is fun, PvP too, server is active with an arabic community and is lacking an English community, that is my only complaint.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yosiemelo
ah okay you got a point.
thought you was the one who complain cuz didnt tame 1/1 everything, didnt know its related to cash shop
It isn't related to cash shop, it's other players selling a tamed kentauros for 600 cash points. That dude is straight up just hating
I cannot recommend this private server. English-speaking players are not treated fairly. The staff refuse to communicate in English, and GMs PK players to make room for their friends. To make matters worse, I was told that I should learn Arabic if I want to communicate here.
I cannot recommend this private server. English-speaking players are not treated fairly. The staff refuse to communicate in English, and GMs PK players to make room for their friends. To make matters worse, I was told that I should learn Arabic if I want to communicate here.
In the original settings, the experience rate and drop rate were very good, but the tame rate was very bad. The original server's experience rate of 1x and drop rate of 1x or 2x was good, but the tame rate should definitely have been 5x.
[Trade] {Tortus Server 4 Pantera server} 103 Gaia pet class( Evoker ) WITH deco gear 10/21/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies List of gear:
Deco Helm
Deco Gloves
Deco Boots
Deco Armor
Deco Cape
Arch angel wings
+5 Level 10 Rank 5 1 hand axe Rare P.Def and Vit stones
+7 Level 10 Rank 5 1 hand axe Rare P.Def and Vit stones
+7 Level 10 Rank 5 summoner armor Rare P.Def and Vit stones
WTT +10 Level 100 Orc On Pantera Server For 80+ any PET Card On Unicorn Server 08/04/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies I have a +10 Level 100 Orc card on Pantera and now I want to move on Unicorn server but I only have a wolf there so I need a high level pet card.
I'm accepting any offers with pet more than 80... for the unicorn server.
I also have a huge collection of skill cards 60+, complete r4 =5 Lv 10 gear for me and the pet a blue pixie level 21 and more things... ALL ON PANTERA SERVER.
PM OFFER with things on Unicorn Server.
Best regards!
Trade> Pantera Server acc/items FOR> Tortus server items/pets 05/02/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies ~Poofri Was HERE!~
Hola all!
got a 116 sin on pantera has full gear + cs helm r5 and has a 109Sb on the same account has wep n armr and cs helm but the boots and gloves are lv 1/5 and are +5 on both
only good pet on the acc is a 82 +10 sally
the acc will come with: full email change dob+ name for acc + the original acc link email
interested in:
Tortus server rupees/pets/items
NO ACCOUNTS