Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Immortal Server aka Goodbye

Discussion on WTS Immortal Server aka Goodbye within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Immortal Server aka Goodbye

Hello Everyone,

In light of recent events, my limited time availability, focus on education, and the general direction in which things are heading, I've made the difficult decision to leave Rappelz for the last time. Consequently, I am selling all my assets associated with the Immortal server. This includes the database(without players data ofc), my scripts, maps, and everything else I have created thus far.

To those who have played, you know the quality of the base I've built for a server that can be launched immediately. However, I can no longer continue my involvement in Rappelz as my life now demands my attention on significantly more important matters. I'd like to take this opportunity to express my deepest gratitude to my greatest mentor,Master Jedi InkDevil, and the Revolution team for their immense efforts and contributions to this community. It's regrettable that we're parting ways. And of course, a heartfelt thank you to my players who have always eagerly awaited my server and have been my loyal audience.

What's next for me?
I am concentrating on my studies, with just one year left at school. I'm starting to look for internships and eventually a position as a programmer. My goal is to specialize in server-side programming, with an aspiration to create MMO games in the future. Who knows? Perhaps we will meet again, not on my server, but in a game of my own creation.

Warm regards to all of you. I wish you the best in your endeavors. If anyone is interested in purchasing my server files and client, please feel free to contact me on Discord at 'yosiem'.

Farewell,
YoSiem
Old 12/05/2023, 00:35   #2

Sad but thanks for all 'lessons' about developing Rappelz from you, best of luck in your university journey & also in private life.

Hope to see you again, here, in the future..
Old 12/05/2023, 10:59   #3

Niemand wollte oder wartete auf Ihren Server. Öffnen Sie lieber ab und zu einen Monat lang Server und sparen Sie Geld.
Old 12/05/2023, 14:06   #4

Den Scheiß wo alles nur halb fertig ist will doch sowieso keiner kaufen^^