Thank you but sadly he is just spouting nonsense and he is refusing to expose more
Not everyone is like some people at RZlabs, Doing things that potentially bring more harm to others to uplift themselves, The comments you've been making disgust me.
I see how you guys roll, you keep talking **** and act scummy then once you get called out you start to act like you have the high moral ground. I don't give a **** about this, I'm merely here for entertainment. It's so funny how we retired a long time ago yet you guys are still obsessed with us. Expose whatever you have on everyone that was a member of rzLabs if you got anything other than Sandro and his questionable endeavors on unrelated servers.
To keep things clear for everyone: rzLabs never ran any private servers nor offered any paid services.
So back to topic, please go on and let everything out, ask your master misterd for permission to release everything.
I see how you guys roll, you keep talking **** and act scummy then once you get called out you start to act like you have the high moral ground. I don't give a **** about this, I'm merely here for entertainment. It's so funny how we retired a long time ago yet you guys are still obsessed with us. Expose whatever you have on everyone that was a member of rzLabs if you got anything other than Sandro and his questionable endeavors on unrelated servers.
To keep things clear for everyone: rzLabs never ran any private servers nor offered any paid services.
So back to topic, please go on and let everything out, ask your master misterd for permission to release everything.
I have no need to expose you, As you yourself know exactly what I am refering to, This is me saying something to certain people which includes you.
also this isn't me taking the moral high ground as if I did I wouldn't even have responded.
This is so funny because I'm the only person rzLabs that didn't deal with anyone, since I was handling infrastructure and some other technical stuff. So it's really amusing to read this, you have something to expose me lol.
This is so funny because I'm the only person rzLabs that didn't deal with anyone, since I was handling infrastructure and some other technical stuff. So it's really amusing to read this, you have something to expose me lol.
Not taking action when you know something is wrong is the same as being wrong.
Not taking action when you know something is wrong is the same as being wrong.
This is really funny, I'm not responsible for what Sandro does in his free time, the servers he ran/worked on didn't represent rzLabs, it's as simple as that.
But you guys are such a disappointment I was hoping for more than this, you just keep talking about Sandro, what's so special about him? I'm starting to feel a bit jealous.
This is really funny, I'm not responsible for what Sandro does in his free time, the servers he ran/worked on didn't represent rzLabs, it's as simple as that.
But you guys are such a disappointment I was hoping for more than this, you just keep talking about Sandro, what's so special about him? I'm starting to feel a bit jealous.
I don't know why you keep talking about Sandro, I am not talking about sandro I could not care less about him?
YouTube Video Rap Turnier Infos und Anmeldebedingungen zur Video Rap Allianz 07/15/2014 - Off Topic - 12 Replies http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/epvp3acmr9 53x2n.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sTzvJYvb6c
http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/epvp48w1s 0hklb9.jpg
http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/905828486 21521c65zt8aof1.png
Video Rap Allianz (YouTube Video Rap Turnier) Infos und Anmeldebedingungen 07/12/2014 - Off Topic - 3 Replies http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/epvp1zi85r tpno0.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sTzvJYvb6c
http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/epvp20rgk xsa3f5.jpg
http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/905828486 215213p6xakziwt.png
Rap Squad 1 - Bester Rap in Deutschland 10/02/2010 - Music - 0 Replies Hey,
ich habe im Internet eine coole Rapper gefunden :D
Zieht euch mal die Videos rein:
Keine halben Sachen
Hey Hey was geht
Ich glaub sie weis es
YouTube - Rap Squad 1 - Immer in Gedanken
MfG AlKasch_47 :cool: