Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OpenRz cheat sframe

Discussion on OpenRz cheat sframe within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 10/25/2022, 17:01   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Blaze View Post
Well, that just means those servers are incompetent if they can't protect against cheats with all the available stuff.
not entirely, this just shows how biased the team-administration is that they'd sacrifice everyone else in the server even large ammount of donations as if happened on ancient server last year(dayon-revo player base guild xtroublesx donated more than 10-15thousand us dollars to jjust get started in one month(small 10~ player guild) and rus got mad about it. they did everything to get them banned knowing they can not win by abusing gmfb fairylock exploit and more). those people has huge influence on sandros illogical behaviour he consider adequate but it;s not aswell. so i am kind of not amazed that he ran away from vortex project after messing it up when transfered hosting companies and it just closed down due to lost data after couple of days wiith trillions of promises to player base. and then before that-messing up sigma, domination andd whhat more.. pixel server(all arabs including troubles guild, ala3dam, freedoom and downfall(revo player's medo) guild says it was a garbage server ran by an incompetent russian dev that's a disgrace). this was posted in public in a general rapppelz private server discord leaded by xx0xx and generalissimo. i could write a book from information i've gathered and how people respond about him, including arabic and english players who prefers stay away from the drama. they highly despise him, and considers him a jester. he should be glad they did not say that about him in public on this forum, would shed in tears and just quit his so calleed "development"
well the same clown works on new server with another identity in epvp and was already exposed-same cllowns from ancient are there now. people know about that from weeks ago. me @ @ had a discussion on this and after he cried to a mod all the comments were removed. it's the same situation as happened to you on this tread.
@ just a minute ago some of sandros friends tried netstalking on me and my guild members on other social medias than discord to use for fake discord accounts with our real names and got themselves banned. funny thing, sandro always talks about inadequacy of mine when his own mates are a bunch of bastards.
Old 10/25/2022, 21:10   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandro1029 View Post
Explanation:

For PLAYERS:
1) Replace your SFrame with this one
2) So on

Additional features: Enabled console ( = button )
You can see assassins which activated invisibility

Screenshot related:

To turn everything OFF, press Scroll Lock

Use on your own risk

For DEVELOPERS:
If you are running on OpenRZ source released by me, then everyone can use this sframe on your server. How can you prevent that? Simple. Use your brain and change login packet. If you can't do that then you shouldn't use source builds.

SFrame link is in #releases channel on my R101 discord server (you can find it in my description)
A littlebit sad to release this, but fortunately not too hard to patch.
for those involved; simply code a piece to detect different sframes and make it unable to launch your server ... u can do this with your gameserver too..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/25/2022, 21:33   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ageofrappelz View Post
for those involved; simply code a piece to detect different sframes and make it unable to launch your server ... u can do this with your gameserver too..
Edit Login Packet // other packet
Old 10/25/2022, 22:11   #19

So this one time at band camp, we hacked the system and found out flutes are amazing.
Old 10/26/2022, 10:04   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ageofrappelz View Post
the question is how long did he know about this and didnt reveal open sourcely by letting it be exploited rather than inform forum users and file's users to avoid the issue. definitely there;s something behind this. as much as i know, it is not the first time his friends and him doing that then acting as if everything's fine.
Old 10/28/2022, 12:28   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by killnova View Post
the question is how long did he know about this and didnt reveal open sourcely by letting it be exploited rather than inform forum users and file's users to avoid the issue. definitely there;s something behind this. as much as i know, it is not the first time his friends and him doing that then acting as if everything's fine.

I mean, if you use source files, that is "open source", of course it can be altered to recreate cheats. I do not believe that someone gonna open a server without understanding that about open-source files, but for those who is still looking to open a server with openrz files, and have no prior source knowledge
just contact me in discord, I struggle to see the point of the release.

Hazel#0666
Old 11/01/2022, 12:21   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamatosDeath View Post
I mean, if you use source files, that is "open source", of course it can be altered to recreate cheats. I do not believe that someone gonna open a server without understanding that about open-source files, but for those who is still looking to open a server with openrz files, and have no prior source knowledge
just contact me in discord, I struggle to see the point of the release.

Hazel#0666
he is probably looking for another scapegoat unlike entire openrz to find for to get rid off of their made mistakes over the past years and blame as if that person is a culprit. the release intendedly isnt benefiting community-it just reveals the creator's and thread owner's incompetence since he knew about this for entire time and probably(which is 110%) allowed his own mates abusing for an advantages, that are not mentioned on the thread either.
Old 11/02/2022, 19:19   #23

. @ @ @
hamoody isnt hamoody from revo. it's hamoody morveraq
Attached Images
File Type: png 4.png (548.0 KB, 66 views)
File Type: png u4Bfa57.png (260.5 KB, 63 views)
File Type: png b5pOQ5P.png (48.3 KB, 62 views)