Hi, I have some time working on a rappelz in Spanish and I would like some advice from you who have more time developing the game.
I am working all the equipment in 6 types of tier:
1 - Basic
2-Normal
3- rare
4-Special
5-Unique
6-Legendary
What I want is to create the effect_Id for it but I don't know which stat types would be good to add, I thought to make them like the 170, but I don't know if it would be good or you can advise me that it would be good to add in the effect_id
Sorry for my English
Hi, I have some time working on a rappelz in Spanish and I would like some advice from you who have more time developing the game.
I am working all the equipment in 6 types of tier:
1 - Basic
2-Normal
3- rare
4-Special
5-Unique
6-Legendary
What I want is to create the effect_Id for it but I don't know which stat types would be good to add, I thought to make them like the 170, but I don't know if it would be good or you can advise me that it would be good to add in the effect_id
Sorry for my English
You exactly started to work on the idea I had for half-year xD
Which way r u doing that? Duplicate item & another colored string? Or smth source-related?
looking for good bot need advice<> 03/01/2013 - CO2 Programming - 4 Replies Hey, just looking for a good bot i've seen a bunch on the other threads but not sure which one to get when i read each thread and peoples responses and experience with each botting program it leaves me a bit skeptical.
Anyways, just wanted some advice from people who have tried out those botting programs and felt like one of them stood out.
I'm just looking for a leveling/farming bot preferably with clientless and not too difficult to use.
Thanks
Looking for a good advice 02/25/2013 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies Hey I was searching on the internet for a good silkroad pserver 100 cap with both euro and chinese and low rates like 10x,15x,25x or something like that,can some one give me a clue about such a silkroad server I will be glad if someone will help me.
Thx a lot.
[Advice]I need your advice 06/26/2012 - DarkOrbit - 10 Replies hello everyone ,
i need your advice to thaat i know what to do .
At this time , i have a FR3 account ;
FULL LF3
FULL B02
Venom + Sentinel
22 skills point
New here looking for advice please 07/12/2011 - Dekaron - 4 Replies hi all,
i have played dekaron_eu for a while now and getting bored!!
and want a little fun, is it hard to hack? also if you get caught (lol) can you get your account back somehow?
whats an easy hack to start of with? nothing that will give it away easy like speed hack..
yosh'ma?
Looking for build advice 03/30/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies I'm a pure str blader, I've been seraching various forums for info on maxing Force for the vital spots.
I've been wondering about its usefulness for pvp and pve. I like all the other skills e.g rez, heal, bad status removal etc, just wanna know some views on the vital spots.
Any opinions/advice would be appreciated