Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sigma 7.3 (Source-based server)

Discussion on Sigma 7.3 (Source-based server) within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sigma 7.3 (Source-based server)

Greetings, guys. Long time no see. Last months we worked so hard and improved our skills.
So I glad to show you the new 7.3 server - Sigma

It is an edited-source server based on e9.x sources downgraded to e7.3. So we have some features of e9 like party rates, guild buffs, emblems and a lot of more interesting stuff.

So, what do we have?
• Guild buff menu in guild window. As well you can donate for more than 1000 points per one time (Up to 20k), as well it can be upgraded to 15 lvl now.

• GMFBs now restores all manapool, as well the GMFB window appear immediately

• Unique 3x3 guild fight system

• Guild buff & event states are affecting summoned creatures now

• 2 earrings and 7-slots belt

• Implemented a new system to control skills and classes in PvP/PvE

• Changed annoying skill cards to skill card boxes

• E 9.7 UI

• Rebalance based on pure e7.3 skills made by an experienced players with 7+ years of playing experience

And a lot of more interesting stuff!

So, me with Brave server administration are glad to publish this server for you.

EXP rate: x1.3
DROP rate: x15
GOLD DROP rate: x40

The official opening date is: 21th of september (tuesday), evening for UTC+3

Social media links:

Special thanks to:
InkDevil, iSmokeDrow, glandu2, ZONE, and Aodai for so much info about C++ and another kind of knowledge
Old 09/20/2021, 03:37   #2

hi what's the drop and exp and taming rate?
Old 09/20/2021, 18:56   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razyel09 View Post
hi what's the drop and exp and taming rate?
Exp 1.3
Drop 15
Taming standart
Old 09/20/2021, 19:09   #4

dc link is crashed
Old 09/21/2021, 13:12   #5

i can feel the presence of the best dev in the world in this topic but i didnt find his name until i commented
Old 09/22/2021, 21:27   #6

fix the english launcher link !!!
Old 09/23/2021, 14:06   #7

Server so far is pretty decent, Enjoying it although a lot of issues arose. Also for the English launcher you have to separately download it from the website, After that it should work
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2021, 15:31   #8

english launcher not downloading
can't enter the game gives gameguard error
Old 09/27/2021, 19:07   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordkilic View Post
english launcher not downloading
can't enter the game gives gameguard error
You can PM me in discord
Old 10/09/2021, 19:30   #10

are u sure u are playing in sigma ?
u keep talking about ur experience in dom and augusta and gambit
i dont care about ur experience there u are saying wrong informations like u did in your previous posts
this topic is only for sigma server if u wanna talk about other servers go reply in their topic not here
stop making drama just because u saw that sandro is in sigma's team
i always wonder where u are getting these fake informations from
u are saying lyza my ' beta tester' ?
lyza didnt even play in beta
so dunno what u are talking about and u are posting screenshots MONTHS AGO THAT DOESNT EVEN BELONG TO SIGMA
STOP UR **** AND GO FIND ANOTHER GAME OR ANOTHER SERVER INSTEAD OF WASTING MY TIME
looks like u are the one with 16 years old even tho im not sure about that coz i think u are only 6 or less and we should ask ur parents to turn off your internet so no one see your ****
Old 10/09/2021, 19:55   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksaay View Post
are u sure u are playing in sigma ?
u keep talking about ur experience in dom and augusta and gambit
i dont care about ur experience there u are saying wrong informations like u did in your previous posts
this topic is only for sigma server if u wanna talk about other servers go reply in their topic not here
stop making drama just because u saw that sandro is in sigma's team
i always wonder where u are getting these fake informations from
u are saying lyza my ' beta tester' ?
lyza didnt even play in beta
so dunno what u are talking about and u are posting screenshots MONTHS AGO THAT DOESNT EVEN BELONG TO SIGMA
STOP UR CRAP AND GO FIND ANOTHER GAME OR ANOTHER SERVER INSTEAD OF WASTING MY TIME
looks like u are the one with 16 years old even tho im not sure about that coz i think u are only 6 or less and we should ask ur parents to turn off your internet so no one see your crap
i was told sandro would ban me immediately because im hugest exploiter in this shit game's community (using wasd that basicly abused all over the place in this game over the past years, or using bugs to pull monsters in hardmode dungeons and making them respawn immediately-despite that's one of the skillful ways to play sin/slayer actually pve wise and avoid unneeded interference with other people dping so you dont end up losing time because of clearing dungeon if mobs are killed by someone else. so is that not allowed? sorry ill do what i want with a class, i know how to play and in the first place i manage to avoid problems which i do if i want to.i dont go an ass on people clearing their lvling zone monsters just for few percents of XP from couple of mobs killed getting their lasts. im not that of a jerk, and wowzerz comments are removed. and actually killing the last monster of a static spot in official servers years ago in HM meant u get kicked form dp, pked and then permanently banned, that also may include KOS-and those mascots who played on agusta(eng ppl) pretty much been in these situations many times. and no i wasnt with them in previous servers years ago, ive seen them beeing KOS pked myself and that was simply witch hunting because of their attitude. not my problem tho.
im adult thank you.
Old 10/10/2021, 11:38   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazaaa11 View Post
i was told sandro would ban me immediately because im hugest exploiter in this shit game's community (using wasd that basicly abused all over the place in this game over the past years, or using bugs to pull monsters in hardmode dungeons and making them respawn immediately-despite that's one of the skillful ways to play sin/slayer actually pve wise and avoid unneeded interference with other people dping so you dont end up losing time because of clearing dungeon if mobs are killed by someone else. so is that not allowed? sorry ill do what i want with a class, i know how to play and in the first place i manage to avoid problems which i do if i want to.i dont go an ass on people clearing their lvling zone monsters just for few percents of XP from couple of mobs killed getting their lasts. im not that of a jerk, and wowzerz comments are removed. and actually killing the last monster of a static spot in official servers years ago in HM meant u get kicked form dp, pked and then permanently banned, that also may include KOS-and those mascots who played on agusta(eng ppl) pretty much been in these situations many times. and no i wasnt with them in previous servers years ago, ive seen them beeing KOS pked myself and that was simply witch hunting because of their attitude. not my problem tho.
im adult thank you.

So, there are a lot of p-servers topic but you choosed mine coz once I showed you your place and obiviously you didn't like that. So if you are still kind of "insulted", worry about my honor and forcing you to respect other ppl, tell it to me face to face, like a man, not behind my back or playing for a public. You misunderstood what is this thread about again. This is not trashtalking thread this is our server thread. So follow the topic or leave it.
Old 10/10/2021, 12:13   #13

Quote:
im adult thank you.
i will say it again for the last time
this is sigma server not dom
u wanna talk about dom go to their discord 's server or their topic
i dont remember that we banned once someone for doing this pull monster's bug i dont care about ur experience with sandro in dom coz this topic is for SIGMA ONLY.
Old 10/10/2021, 12:30   #14

Quote:
im adult thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandroandksayyareretards View Post
you won't change his attitude, and he doesn't want to change it either. thick head.
'u wanna talk about dom go to their discord 's server or their topic'
Old 10/10/2021, 14:01   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksaay View Post
'u wanna talk about dom go to their discord 's server or their topic'
it's his attitude not the servers fault. p.s. so pathetic that posts beeing removed. makes you look incompetent. are you crying to mods to do that? you make fun of yourself by saying it's about domination server. everytime i mentioned on the further posts that are now removed that it's about his, urs and other people's attitudes why servers are failing. reconsider these words. and no i am not crying.