Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Item generator 9.6

Discussion on [Release] Item generator 9.6 within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
close poste and delete please

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2021, 17:50   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by medaion View Post
-- FR
Bonsoir à tous ,
J'ai décidé de vous partager ma façons d'exporté les items 9.6 vers votre client.

Cela devrait vous aider à créer vos propres ressources.
Mais avent de commencé assurez vous d'avoir dans votre arcadia ceci : dbo.ItemUnkownValue
Si vous avez pas ce dbo c'est que votre versions n'est pas 9.6 & vous pourrez pas allez plus loins.

1- Créer 2 vue (itemreference & item)
2- Utiliser l'outil glandu rdb pour générer db_item.rdb et db_itemreference.rdb.
3- Glisser et déposer vos 2 fichier crée sur l'applications Grimoir pour l'importé dans le client.
4- Il est impossible en 9.6 d'utilisé le dossier resource pour les rdb donc sans grimoir vous pourrez riens faire.
5- Profitez-en.

Utilisé les 2 fichier lua fournis dans ce poste.
Il y as aussi le système pour crée la vue 9.6 , j'ai tout fournis dans le zip.

Je fournis le liens vers pour prouvez que c'est safe

-- EN

Good evening to all,
I have decided to share with you my way of exporting the 9.6 items to your client.

This should help you to create your own resources.
But before you start make sure you have this in your arcadia: dbo.ItemUnkownValue
If you don't have this dbo then your version is not 9.6 & you can't go any further.

1- Create 2 views (itemreference & item)
2- Use the glandu rdb tool to generate db_item.rdb and db_itemreference.rdb.
3- Drag and drop your 2 files created on the Grimoir application to import them into the client.
4- It is impossible in 9.6 to use the resource folder for the rdb so without grimoir you will not be able to do anything.
5- Take advantage of this.

Use the 2 lua files provided in this post.
There is also the system to create the 9.6 view, I have provided everything in the zip.

Translated with (free version)
srx ? vous entrain d'utlisé mon script et mettez votre nom dedans ?
seriously like that ! ?
Old 03/16/2021, 20:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatrick_ View Post
srx ? vous entrain d'utlisé mon script et mettez votre nom dedans ?
seriously like that ! ?
I am not stealing anyone I do not have to justify myself as my mochen said in private & I decided to repost my files but I will see to improve the system so that it is less heavy ... next versions of here a few days if I have time!
Old 03/17/2021, 01:21   #4

Quote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------- INSTALlATIONS EN FRANCAIS ! ---------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voici en quelque étape comment exporté les items pour la versions 9.6.2

1. Crée votre vue pour l'exportations par rdbtools.
2. Mettre les 2 fichier : 0Item96Database.lua and 0ItemRef96Database.lua dans l'outils rdbtools.
3. Exporté via l'items rdbtools dans votre client .

Vous devez regénéré les 2 script de vue à chaque modifications fais dans votre table itemresource.

----------------------------------- INSTALlATIONS EN ANGLAIS ! -----------------------------

Here is a step-by-step guide to exporting items for version 9.6.2

1. Create the view for export by rdbtools.
2. Put the 2 files : 0Item96Database.lua and 0ItemRef96Database.lua in the rdbtools.
3. Export via the rdbtools items in your client.

You have to regenerate the 2 view scripts at each modification made in your itemresource table.

A credit also to: ismoke & gangor because I used the shared version of 9.4 or 9.5 !

================================================== =========

The credits for the people below who worked on version 9.4 & 9.5 before porting to 9.6 by me

Credit :
1. Ismoke
2. Gangor
3. Glandu2
4. Mohcen
5. Medaions

================================================== =========

Mohcen convinced me to repost my system then took advantage of the time it was present!
i try it but it's not working for mohcenmaher files 9.6.2
Old 03/17/2021, 01:47   #5

There are very few people who have the real version of mohcen...
The public one is not the good one, because it is not fixed, I will see to create a fix to be compatible with this version this week.
Old 03/17/2021, 02:50   #6

Quote:
There are very few people who have the real version of mohcen...
The public one is not the good one, because it is not fixed, I will see to create a fix to be compatible with this version this week.
what version talk about ? Sourcecode-based 9.6 Server from mohcen ??? or another release ?
Old 03/17/2021, 14:57   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilyaslord36 View Post
what version talk about ? Sourcecode-based 9.6 Server from mohcen ??? or another release ?
Seriously, I don't have the patience to explain to you how to fix a source & yes I use the version of mohcen but not the one published here because it is buggy
Closed Thread