wow genau sowas brauchen wir in der Bauentwicklung. Jemanden der auch Gebäude baut für den Mapdesigner
Echt cool das Gebäude wird in meiner "Neue Welt" einen Platz bekommen !
Wenn ich das mal so sagen darf ^^ich brauche mehrere Gebäuden um in die Prärie reinzustellen. Gebäude wo allein da stehen wie zum Beispiel, Scheunen oder Bauernhof oder solches.
Wie schon erwähnt werde ich diese in meine Maps einfügen da ich ja gerade dabei bin die "Neue Welt" zu vervollständigen.
thx
Can you tell me what is the problem with the elf tree
The building is shown reversed in the game. Recognizable by the writing.
------------------------------------------
sorry but the same here. With something like that, it has to be accessible and not sink into the ground.
-------------------------------------------------
Es sind wirklich schöne Gebäude muss ich sagen, aber Hobbit gehört nicht zu Rappelz. Rappelz ist mehr oder weniger eher im Mittelalter Style. Elfe kan man noch irgendwie einbinden nur Hobbit geht gar nicht sorry.
Danke für die 2 neuen Gebäuden. Nur frage ich mich warum Sie die anderen gelöscht haben ? Es kann ja sein das ein anderer die verwenden möchte ? Das mit meiner Aussage wegen den Hobbits war ja nur meine Meinung ^^
Und bitte schreiben Sie hier einen Kommentar wenn Sie geupdate haben. So sieht man im Forum das etwas neues dazu kam.
Danke
New imported building design for the game (work)
1. Armor shop
2 Medieval Building (3 House - 1 Tower)
3. Chinese Inn
Thank you for the beautiful building, it's beautiful.
I will surely integrate them in my project which is to redo the whole game as my team is very limited I'm happy when people like you get involved it helps to advance the projects
[Buying] Looking for Website Building expert and Designer (IPS or WordPress) 06/15/2017 - Coders Trading - 3 Replies Looking for a designer and coder expert.
Basicly I want a stable website, with built in Paid Membership ( Could be Wordpress or IPS) actually I would prefer IPS and engine.
These are the most important things.
Shouldnt be skechy.
Very information and innovative design.
Built in porfiles for users, subscriptions check etc..
Hidden contents for only premium members.
Cabal EU (building new bot) Announce!! - Free!! 01/28/2009 - Cabal Online - 26 Replies Ok ppl,
For about half year ago i decide to take CR as my main bot for Cabal EU, it work me well and I be happy. Suddenly, the CR begin to take a fee for own work, I understand that, and because i haven't extra cash to spare i decide to leave CR and move to botsmall, it's not good like CR but it works with a lot of bugs on my comp.
So, I'm expert in my skills doing a lot of things to make life easy for me ofcorse, also I have tired to using other ppls 3rd PP and decide to build my own. I...
warrock building new hack 12/08/2007 - WarRock - 3 Replies Ok guys i heard of this warrock game and im a hacker if u give me some things you want in the hack mabye i can do for you "give me thanks " xD