Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GAMBIT RAPPELZ - E9.6 HYBRID | HIGH RATE | ACTIVE PLAYERBASE

Discussion on GAMBIT RAPPELZ - E9.6 HYBRID | HIGH RATE | ACTIVE PLAYERBASE within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 06/01/2021, 18:01   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leqendary View Post
Keep bumping the post with your made up stories. I love reading fan fiction.
Made up stories?
Everyone can check server, and see at his own, not gonna stay more of week.
When they realize how its bugged, and how things work there, they just leaving. Im here for like i saide about 50-60days. and just waiting for good server pops out.
Some of bugs: Pets stats, Vuclanous, Collection, new gear stats, showing one, giving lower, Dark purse bag saying 50cp, giving 25, Buff daddy all text bugged utill 150? Should i go with more and bigger buggs which can be abused?

IF U waan't ur server to stay alive, stop making fool of your players and start care about them im saying u as ur player, but not for long if something not going to change.
Make something wich will bring and KEEP players, and start working on FIXES, before that don't expect u players will stay for long there. End game gear is reachable in 30days, after that, Borring and nothing to do.

And yes whole chat is empty almost whole days ther is about 500-700 msg's not more. Some time for a hour 0 shouts.
Old 06/01/2021, 18:24   #62

elite*gold: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUSED View Post
Made up stories?
Everyone can check server, and see at his own, not gonna stay more of week.
When they realize how its bugged, and how things work there, they just leaving. Im here for like i saide about 50-60days. and just waiting for good server pops out.
Some of bugs: Pets stats, Vuclanous, Collection, new gear stats, showing one, giving lower, Dark purse bag saying 50cp, giving 25, Buff daddy all text bugged utill 150? Should i go with more and bigger buggs which can be abused?

IF U waan't ur server to stay alive, stop making fool of your players and start care about them im saying u as ur player, but not for long if something not going to change.
Make something wich will bring and KEEP players, and start working on FIXES, before that don't expect u players will stay for long there. End game gear is reachable in 30days, after that, Borring and nothing to do.

And yes whole chat is empty almost whole days ther is about 500-700 msg's not more. Some time for a hour 0 shouts.
This is coming from a player who failed to create a stage 5 Hector in 2 tries and then shred tears in my PMs to give him one for free. =)
Old 06/01/2021, 22:22   #63

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
@

You also can not seem to let things go.

I have been keeping a close eye on this thread as is my responsibility here so please return to this being the topic of an announcement thread and end the personal attacks.

As I have mentioned to you before please take that off topic stuff to PMs.

Some of what you have replied here has been feedback on the server and I have allowed that. The rest of it when you start to try and defame other members of EPVP will not be allowed.

Please be kind to each other.

Thank you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2021, 23:03   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderNikk View Post
@

You also can not seem to let things go.

I have been keeping a close eye on this thread as is my responsibility here so please return to this being the topic of an announcement thread and end the personal attacks.

As I have mentioned to you before please take that off topic stuff to PMs.

Some of what you have replied here has been feedback on the server and I have allowed that. The rest of it when you start to try and defame other members of EPVP will not be allowed.

Please be kind to each other.

Thank you.
i dislike the fact that disrespect people giving them negative feedbacks and calling it out just speculations. well it looks like some people in this forum and especially this game community has zero sense of their own and the staff's they have actual attitudes and their actual past experiences to judge the future rightly. killing the server because of their own safety in pve areas by adding non pk farm zone/ap cards on drop table implementation already explains incompetence of a moderator because he suffered from beeing outcast on a server a while ago with 400hundred players before it died out and closed. thundernikk, with all the respect-you know yourself that if a player turns whole server against himself is hardly possible but if that happens usually it's the player's fault for becoming scarecrow. that doesnt him the right to chase away every pvp player on the server he became mod just because he suffered before. i'll end this here, and i can't stand fyben's senseless defences over a 16-17years old child who doesnt have the hang of his mouth before he realises he gets in a serious trouble.
i doubt that reporting every player for pking/bodycamping after continuing fight on his own in bottles is a right decision-that makes people dislike you and probably ends up the whole server outcasting(removing from the server community circle) as a payback. it's nothing personal. only facts.
have a great day/night. dont want be involved with them more. i just felt like making it clear that personal needs of certain group of players shouldnt treat others like side options or just ghosts.
P.S. i dont mind beeing respectful to other forums users but i'm not going to show any respect to the user who never deserved any but instead he's a troublemaker despite always denying that and hiding behind others as a victim.
Old 06/01/2021, 23:11   #65

Quote:
This is coming from a player who failed to create a stage 5 Hector in 2 tries and then shred tears in my PMs to give him one for free. =)
No that not came from me. And how u have to be pathetic to lie about me here?
Did i ever ask u for anything free? A stamina saver atleast? How dare u? A LIER ill just say that about u. U are Amala right? lets share ur math skills.

In ur head 2 of 14 is 90%, in everybody elses head its a 14.28%, also its aloot to low ammount to do a test, and u din't proff nothing, expect ur lazzy. Ur reasoult going in my win, but i haven't ask u for a hektor bcs u din't even make a test how u should. On Bug list up there im adding joker, if not in combination (u din't proff its not bugged), by standing its not working.
For doing a percentage test u need atleast 100, if not more 1000's examples..

Server is dying unfortunally, whole chat is sleepy, hv is empty, so everything up is true. But with staff like this DEV, server can't live for long.
Old 06/01/2021, 23:28   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronBunnie View Post
On Bug list up there im adding joker, if not in combination (u din't proff its not bugged), by standing its not working.
Joker never worked when being summoned, at least as long as I can think back. The staging code checks if the joker is used as submaterial and ignores it if not.
Old 06/02/2021, 00:41   #67

Received Thanks: 1,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speqsy View Post
Joker never worked when being summoned, at least as long as I can think back. The staging code checks if the joker is used as submaterial and ignores it if not.
That's correct.
The "bug" in this case is just the skill's description.
Old 06/02/2021, 06:27   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronBunnie View Post
No that not came from me. And how u have to be pathetic to lie about me here?
Did i ever ask u for anything free? A stamina saver atleast? How dare u? A LIER ill just say that about u. U are Amala right? lets share ur math skills.

In ur head 2 of 14 is 90%, in everybody elses head its a 14.28%, also its aloot to low ammount to do a test, and u din't proff nothing, expect ur lazzy. Ur reasoult going in my win, but i haven't ask u for a hektor bcs u din't even make a test how u should. On Bug list up there im adding joker, if not in combination (u din't proff its not bugged), by standing its not working.
For doing a percentage test u need atleast 100, if not more 1000's examples..

Server is dying unfortunally, whole chat is sleepy, hv is empty, so everything up is true. But with staff like this DEV, server can't live for long.
Yes, WEEDIX, that came from you.
Old 06/10/2021, 21:38   #69

up ty ples
Old 06/19/2021, 12:53   #70

ples ty up
Old 06/30/2021, 12:55   #71

up u go
Old 07/19/2021, 11:39   #72

we have a custom dedicated PvP map, called Hotoga, without any rules btw
Old 07/25/2021, 11:54   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masumichan View Post
Great server, The early game is a little tough BUT it's completely worth it. The only thing from the CS that's a MUST is the Luminous bag. Which you can obtain from buying ingame currency from other players you can get one in around 1-3 hours. For the rest, It's like official but non p2w and getting your hands on the current by being completely free to play is possible, I myself am full reviac there without paying a single cent, And after being reviac there is even more content. The legendary blue dragon dungeon, another upgrade after reviac / 195 weapons and 200 shields. Alot of fun!

Also if any beginners need any help getting started, Hmu ingame

- Lyza
And all of that was just 4 months ago... Server now?
Stricly P2W.
Teardrops- Cs
Changers, transfer scrolls- Cs
Wings, cloaks, bag - cs timed on 30 days so u have to donate again.
Lots of needed items CS.
Long story short, for play u need like 5k bits weekly which is like 25$, if u changing a class u'll need like 10k or more. Only 6k for teardrops

Nothing changes in patches, only thing getting updated is a cash shop, with really small items to pull wallets out again.
Last patch today, a hour ago. its shame even to say. A few minnor error fixes, absolutly nothing changed or fixed, and OFC there is loots of bugs to get fixed and changes to be done.

But they care only about their cash shop, which also gets bugged yesterday u was not able to buy bits (But it got fixed over night, not like bug in game which needs a half year^^)

Best thing they did is making a event where u have to daily recharge cash shop bits to get better reward, even on official guys din't go that far

Quote:
we have a custom dedicated PvP map, called Hotoga, without any rules btw
Which is empty all the time, bcs everyone can oneshot each other no matter what gear they use, most unbalanced PVP i ever saw on rappelz.

And yes server getting lower popullation everyday, mods are really low activity, mostly doing their own things, isnt worth to start here now, before 3-4months yes was great, but a selfish & greedy team ruined it up.
Old 07/25/2021, 14:40   #74

Thank you for your feedback. Did you fail something again to have a reason to come and shred some tears here? :]
Old 07/25/2021, 15:15   #75

Yeah i failed big time when i was join this server
Had a little fun, but it became so different and awfull, so better avoid. if ur not ready to spend lots of ur cash for little fun.
Thank good i started early and reached everything when it was able to reach without spending a cent, but now just xD

Tags
gambit, private, pserver, rappelz, server