Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Commands not working.

Discussion on Commands not working. within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Commands not working.

First up Sorry if this is in the wrong place or a question that has been asked a million times. I've tried searching the forum and I'm either searching for the wrong thing or not finding the solution.

I'm running the 9.5.2 server posted by thefear511. Account is set as admin as far as I know. I used this script
to make account. Character permission in dbo.character is set at 100 which I believe is the right permission level to run commands. I've tried typing manually and using the Seizure GM Tool. Nothing is working. Obviously I've messed something up somewhere. Would appreciate any assistance anyone could provide.

Old 07/17/2020, 12:59   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalHalven View Post
First up Sorry if this is in the wrong place or a question that has been asked a million times. I've tried searching the forum and I'm either searching for the wrong thing or not finding the solution.

I'm running the 9.5.2 server posted by thefear511. Account is set as admin as far as I know. I used this script
to make account. Character permission in dbo.character is set at 100 which I believe is the right permission level to run commands. I've tried typing manually and using the Seizure GM Tool. Nothing is working. Obviously I've messed something up somewhere. Would appreciate any assistance anyone could provide.

Just make sure you're logged out of game go to SQL then CTRL+N

Code:
use Telecaster
update character
set permission = 100
where name = 'your_name'
Example

failing that when logged into game type into game_server.exe
#sv("permission","100","you_name")

see if that works, I dunno not done any Rappelz stuff in years.

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2020, 15:09   #3

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,297
Make sure you are using the correct syntax for commands also.

# commands are for the herlock window and #insert_item will not work from the herlock window, it hasn't for quite some time.

/run command replace the hashtag and are run from the game chat window.

GM tools just create a command for one of the windows. It is a copy paste kind of action requirement. None of them have had a direct connection to execute commands on their own.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2020, 00:31   #4

Thanks much appreciated. I figured the GM Tools would at least get the commands right in case it was me getting it wrong. Will the insert_item command work from within the chat or is the command just non functional now?

Old 07/18/2020, 03:59   #5

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,297
No it works from the chat window...

/run insert_item

there are a few ways to do it. For just an item follow it with the item id. For equipment you can follow it with the item id, enchant level, upgrade level. The proper syntax for equipment would be...

/run insert_item(250730804, 1, 20, 20, 0, "CharacterName")

That I believe is ID, Qty, enhance, lvl, flag, I could be wrong or backwards on enhance and level.

Here is an old list of commands I have just keep in mind that with later epics since soul pets it is best to use insert_summon by summon id for inserting tamed pets. Which also needs a little blurb put into your ETC script functions lua in order to work properly but I believe it is all in my commands list...

« [Info] Taming-Calculation | Rappelz Angel 7.2 »