Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tru3games Rappelz

Discussion on Tru3games Rappelz within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 09/19/2019, 23:08   #106

elite*gold: 0
TRU3GAMES 1 MONTH ANNIVERSARY EVENT

introducing the Tru3Games 1 month anniversary Event Battle of the Kings and Queens ! entering the games most feared and hated area in the game the Abyss!, we have modified it to be one of the best upgrades in the game yet (teams of Two levels 150+ will have to battle there way to the kings of bosses in this daring adventure into darkness , all mobs will be levels 160-190 the teams that makes it to the boss and kils it will win the following( VIP 30days -which gives 1% more exp, 2 7day HV passes and 10bil to split and each will get the enhanced cloaks of fame(perma) 1 30 day buff for both (movement speed buff-level 30) now dont be sad if you dont win we have a gift for those who tried but didnt win , you will receive a cloak of Defeat Enhanced (perma) and 3 1day HV passes along with 2bil gold ), this event will start taking sign ups today and will carry on til sunday, the event will start and begin saturday sep-28-2019 at 5:00 pm EST , all those who signed up will be teleported to the event area ! Rules : all buffs and idea's can be used Gmfb ect...any and all buffs you can have ingame each team will have 30mins to make it to the boss and kill it , if you do not kill the boss and die you wil be auto ported to the outside of the Abyss knowing you was defeated !, to sign up for the event just look to the left of the Discord chat tabs and look for event sign ups and post the name of the character you want to enter the event !, Be sure to sign up as teams !, but eh if you think you can solo it be our guess , Good luck and may *** bless your soul cause the boss of Abyss want !!

Old 09/20/2019, 02:12   #107

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
Please stop using the everyone mention in this post.

Everyone at EPVP does not play the server much less Rappelz. There is no need for the open ping.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2019, 04:34   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderNikk View Post

Everyone at EPVP does not play the server much less Rappelz. There is no need for the open ping.
well it was a copy and paste from Discord, besides is it a rule that says i have to post a certain way? in our own post?and the @ everyone isnt like it sends out an alert or system function that i know of and to be honest its only for those who is subscribed to this topic, but ok

i asked cause i surf alot of post not just here and its used a good bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toonsx View Post
I have added new items to the npc cash shop, nano suit , Templer set suit, hour glass, 2 new pets Abomination, and snowman, added character and creature name changes, Cheers!!!

@
من فکر.... می کنم وقت آن رسیده است ،.... همانطور که گفتید بد نیست با کدهای php به زودی" به من اطلاع دهید چگونه می خواهید ورود به سیستم: برای ورود به سیستم
Old 09/20/2019, 12:53   #109

People who have subscribed to this topic get automatic notifications of new posts because they have subscribed.

I just asked for something as a favor.

So that's a no? You must ping everyone. It is too much to ask for you to not to?
Old 09/20/2019, 14:36   #110

Quote:
People who have subscribed to this topic get automatic notifications of new posts because they have subscribed.

So that's a no? You must ping everyone. It is too much to ask for you to not to?
Kudos to you for tolerating their stupidity.
Old 09/20/2019, 16:36   #111

Quote:

yea! i asked a question mate, and you didnt answer, but if you look back i had already said ok, but thanks fr the reply

introducing the Tru3Games 1 month anniversary Event Battle of the Kings and Queens ! entering the games most feared and hated area in the game the Abyss!, we have modified it to be one of the best upgrades in the game yet (teams of Two levels 150+ will have to battle there way to the kings of bosses in this daring adventure into darkness , all mobs will be levels 160-190 the teams that makes it to the boss and kils it will win the following( VIP 30days -which gives 1% more exp, 2 7day HV passes and 10bil to split and each will get the enhanced cloaks of fame(perma) 1 30 day buff for both (movement speed buff-level 30) now dont be sad if you dont win we have a gift for those who tried but didnt win , you will receive a cloak of Defeat Enhanced (perma) and 3 1day HV passes along with 2bil gold ), this event will start taking sign ups today and will carry on til sunday, the event will start and begin saturday sep-28-2019 at 5:00 pm EST , all those who signed up will be teleported to the event area ! Rules : all buffs and idea's can be used Gmfb ect...any and all buffs you can have ingame each team will have 30mins to make it to the boss and kill it , if you do not kill the boss and die you wil be auto ported to the outside of the Abyss knowing you was defeated !, to sign up for the event just look to the left of the Discord chat tabs and look for event sign ups and post the name of the character you want to enter the event !, Be sure to sign up as teams !, but eh if you think you can solo it be our guess , Good luck and may god bless your soul cause the boss of Abyss want !!

Old 09/20/2019, 18:59   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guthenix View Post
yea! i asked a question mate, and you didnt answer, but if you look back i had already said ok, but thanks fr the reply

introducing the Tru3Games 1 month anniversary Event Battle of the Kings and Queens ! entering the games most feared and hated area in the game the Abyss!, we have modified it to be one of the best upgrades in the game yet (teams of Two levels 150+ will have to battle there way to the kings of bosses in this daring adventure into darkness , all mobs will be levels 160-190 the teams that makes it to the boss and kils it will win the following( VIP 30days -which gives 1% more exp, 2 7day HV passes and 10bil to split and each will get the enhanced cloaks of fame(perma) 1 30 day buff for both (movement speed buff-level 30) now dont be sad if you dont win we have a gift for those who tried but didnt win , you will receive a cloak of Defeat Enhanced (perma) and 3 1day HV passes along with 2bil gold ), this event will start taking sign ups today and will carry on til sunday, the event will start and begin saturday sep-28-2019 at 5:00 pm EST , all those who signed up will be teleported to the event area ! Rules : all buffs and idea's can be used Gmfb ect...any and all buffs you can have ingame each team will have 30mins to make it to the boss and kill it , if you do not kill the boss and die you wil be auto ported to the outside of the Abyss knowing you was defeated !, to sign up for the event just look to the left of the Discord chat tabs and look for event sign ups and post the name of the character you want to enter the event !, Be sure to sign up as teams !, but eh if you think you can solo it be our guess , Good luck and may god bless your soul cause the boss of Abyss want !!

Dude are you retarded spamming that advertisement post in every single reply?
Old 09/20/2019, 19:35   #113

WEEKEND EVENT

new gift boxes and items will be added to the drop event!, i have also added more buffs in HV, those that are first time accounts will receive extra login rewards and a special gift from Tru3Games, added new quest and items to Trianee island to help new first time players learn the game much more better, now players will get a level up box that will be level required to open til level 100( which gives some amazing rewards, Gold amount has been raised from 100mil to 300mil, i have added buffs for those that cant or want to save up gold , so you dont have to get the buffs from HV if you would like to build your gold up! also check out the merchant in Trainee island few items there that will help the leveling along the way... Enjoy !

i noticed alot of you have been asking question's in discord and messaging me here about what you have seen, so all i ask is just to keep an eye out, the reply's speak for their selves, i understand the concern,,,and thanks for the support !!!

Tru3Games

Old 09/21/2019, 02:57   #114

Quote:

@
not to be funny, but you guys been so much on us and i have been seening many other servers here with no Back link as you told us we needed , and while others as you say brake rules ......
So as another favor can you add the same restrictions to them as those who are trying to not brake rules are fighting to do?? cause they have been posting for about a month or more now and i havent seen any Epvp police on them
Old 09/21/2019, 03:07   #115

Bro dont kid yourself and try to belittle @. There is a reason many many many people here voiced our desire for him to be our mod.

Accusations of favoritism are just nonsense. He has applied the rules to every evenly. Stop trying to be special, you guys constantly spam this server and brake the rules and act insulted when you get called on it.

Grow up.
Old 09/21/2019, 03:11   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWisdom View Post
Bro dont kid yourself and try to belittle @. There is a reason many many many people here voiced our desire for him to be our mod.

Accusations of favoritism are just nonsense. He has applied the rules to every evenly. Stop trying to be special, you guys constantly spam this server and brake the rules and act insulted when you get called on it.

Grow up.

i have a good pair of glasses if you need them ? next time read before replying

nice one !
Old 09/21/2019, 03:47   #117

You can test it their back link does work.

Please PM me if you have any further issues.

I will not continue to reply here and ruin Toonsx's thread any further.

She does not deserve that.
Attached Images
File Type: png Back link.PNG (42.4 KB, 17 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/21/2019, 09:46   #118

too much beef recently like wtf is going on in this community
Old 09/21/2019, 11:25   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
too much beef recently like wtf is going on in this community
Just snowflakes getting offended over nothing.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/22/2019, 18:35   #120

Tut's on Tru3Games

Thought these would help players know and be more aware of some things in Tru3Games