Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz Space 9.5+9.6

Discussion on Rappelz Space 9.5+9.6 within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rappelz Space 9.5+9.6

Opened new server! 9.5 Launcher and 9.6 skill
Exp x15 drop x40 x2 taming
RU and EU launcher
Site:
Online 130+ Uniq ip

Old 05/13/2019, 00:26   #2

sir, i dont see english page. any link for english website?

Old 05/13/2019, 01:31   #3

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodvain View Post
sir, i dont see english page. any link for english website?
It is the fast start link with the British flag from their main page.
Old 05/13/2019, 16:33   #4

thanks alot, but that is just a download link, i was expecting a fully english website

Old 05/13/2019, 18:13   #5

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,230
It does not look like they are offering full English support.

Even the English registration and download page for getting started says "By registering you agree to general rules and server rules" and those rule links, link to pages written in Russian.
Old 05/13/2019, 18:43   #6

CS shop seems is balanced and not p2w. I hope it stil always like this. Good luck guys
Old 05/18/2019, 16:05   #7

Up, online 130-140+ ^^
Old 05/23/2019, 12:26   #8

up
Old 05/23/2019, 18:45   #9

maybe more info, some screen/video
Old 05/23/2019, 19:40   #10

more info
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/26/2019, 02:34   #11

More info...okay..here is a few of the fun things one can look forward to:
The drop rate is set crazy high...your inventory fills up way too fast with junk.
When your inventory fills up, usually you dismantle stuff...however, there is some sort of anti-bot check in play which often just kicks you straight to the abyss. You can tele out of there, but it is super annoying.
The anti-bot system will randomly ask you to select a number located in your inventory ...usually at the worst possible moments. Take too long to select the number, or select wrong...it's abyss time yet again.
Don't speak Russian? Then good luck trying to initiate a trade, checking the shout-outs, general chat, or anything remotely related to the chats. Some of the system announcements are not translated as well....this includes,but not limited to, server maintenance, pet names, deco pet names..you get the idea..
Free level up stuff...it's nice to have a boost once in a while....but I personally went from level 1 to 156 in a couple of hours....(it would have been shorter...but I had to get out of the abyss over and over and over. )
On the subject of the level up gifts...they are vast in quantity...so much so that I ended up with 122 giant potions that simply were not used due to leveling up so fast.Before long my inventory was filled with bound potions and items...selling the excess took some time.
Empty creature cards fall like rain...every mob dropped at least 1...sometimes more.
There are coins that will randomly drop...and answer the bot question correctly and in time, and you get more coins.....these can be traded in towns at an npc for more free stuff.
Fighting mobs in ToS I had mirrors drop, gfmbs drop, creature taming scrolls so that was nice. So some of the cash shop items will drop (or can be earned via the npc by way of the coins)...some cash shop items....but not all.
Which brings me to auction house....seriously over-priced ...example: I saw several medusa helms (non leveled or + ) selling for 8 to 10 bil. So it looks like you would need to be the Bruce Wayne of Rappelz to partake of the auction house.

Its not all bad though....the taming rates are high....by that I mean...I was able to tame all the way to E-uniques with no trouble at all. E-uniques were the only ones hard to tame. With improved taming skills/gear I know the chances improve...so it wont be long before the a.h. is filled with unique pets to buy.....provided your willing to sell a kidney or two to get one.

My overall opinion: Meh. It has potential...but the lack of any (I mean any) eng trading options....the countless trips to the abyss....o.p of the auctions...and the inven filling up way too often is a real turn off for me. It might be just what you're looking for though. This is merely what I experienced...yours may be different.
Old 05/26/2019, 20:45   #12

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azreil View Post
The drop rate is set crazy high...your inventory fills up way too fast with junk.
When your inventory fills up, usually you dismantle stuff...however, there is some sort of anti-bot check in play which often just kicks you straight to the abyss. You can tele out of there, but it is super annoying.
The anti-bot system will randomly ask you to select a number located in your inventory ...usually at the worst possible moments. Take too long to select the number, or select wrong...it's abyss time yet again.
Don't speak Russian? Then good luck trying to initiate a trade, checking the shout-outs, general chat, or anything remotely related to the chats. Some of the system announcements are not translated as well....this includes,but not limited to, server maintenance, pet names, deco pet names..you get the idea..
Free level up stuff...it's nice to have a boost once in a while....but I personally went from level 1 to 156 in a couple of hours....(it would have been shorter...but I had to get out of the abyss over and over and over. )
On the subject of the level up gifts...they are vast in quantity...so much so that I ended up with 122 giant potions that simply were not used due to leveling up so fast.Before long my inventory was filled with bound potions and items...selling the excess took some time.
Empty creature cards fall like rain...every mob dropped at least 1...sometimes more.
There are coins that will randomly drop...and answer the bot question correctly and in time, and you get more coins.....these can be traded in towns at an npc for more free stuff.
Fighting mobs in ToS I had mirrors drop, gfmbs drop, creature taming scrolls so that was nice. So some of the cash shop items will drop (or can be earned via the npc by way of the coins)...some cash shop items....but not all.
Which brings me to auction house....seriously over-priced ...example: I saw several medusa helms (non leveled or + ) selling for 8 to 10 bil. So it looks like you would need to be the Bruce Wayne of Rappelz to partake of the auction house.

Its not all bad though....the taming rates are high....by that I mean...I was able to tame all the way to E-uniques with no trouble at all. E-uniques were the only ones hard to tame. With improved taming skills/gear I know the chances improve...so it wont be long before the a.h. is filled with unique pets to buy.....provided your willing to sell a kidney or two to get one.

My overall opinion: Meh. It has potential...but the lack of any (I mean any) eng trading options....the countless trips to the abyss....o.p of the auctions...and the inven filling up way too often is a real turn off for me. It might be just what you're looking for though. This is merely what I experienced...yours may be different.
this server sounds horrible to me
Old 05/26/2019, 23:14   #13

Its not all bad...it really does have potential. I just feel the creators should make some changes if they want this to succeed.
Old 05/27/2019, 00:45   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azreil View Post

server active only 2 weeks. Soon fix dc because chain and vengenful. Add english auction and notice, change anti-macro system
Old 05/27/2019, 05:59   #15

Please take some friendly advice...get rid of the abyss...or improve how it handles idle players and how it handles players that use hotkeys to activate skills.. and stop the random numbers in the inventory.
As far as the english trades/chat trading goes....it is what it is. No one can control what language the chat trades are in. The auction house is in english so there's that. But the economy...the prices in the a.h. ....honestly...are far worse than even official.

« [Release] NCarbon Client Resource Dumper | Rappelz NOVA 7.2.1 (7.2) »