Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Curious

Discussion on Curious within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Curious

Since many of you now have built your own servers using the source codes... do you have access to the rates of official server?

For example, can you find out what the tame and enchantment rates are? I'd be interested to know anything you could tell me about the rates.

Thanks.
Old 04/04/2019, 21:10   #2

they sucks (For Real! !)
Old 04/05/2019, 00:46   #3

on my server, with lvl 20 taming and a +200 card i still fail sometimes.
Old 04/06/2019, 13:09   #4

No surprise!

But since many servers have since boosted their enchantment and success rates, wouldn't it mean they saw the original rates? I just wonder what the exact numbers are.
Old 04/06/2019, 13:44   #5

Received Thanks: 3,458
If you take unmodified files you have the official rates by default.
You can look up specific rates in the db files (or even in the rdb files).
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2019, 16:29   #6

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
The RDB files would be the best bet.

The server files come from a specific region and none of us really know if they have been modified or not, or if rates vary from region to region.

So getting an official client from the region you would like to know the rates on and looking into the RDB files for what they are stored as in the client would give you a good idea of what they are in the official server databases.
Thanks
1 User