Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My Server crashes || Need help

Discussion on My Server crashes || Need help within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My Server crashes || Need help

Hello everyone, I have a little problem:

I try to make a Rappelz private Server (Epic 6.2) for me and my mother to play.

After almost a week of trying, problem solving and considering almost every possibillities I have, I stumbled into this problem and I don't know how to fix this:

Login works, server selection works, but as soon as i choose my race and click on the 'Choose Race' button, the game crashes. I don't get any errors, it just ends.

I've got my server files from this thread:

And I've got my client from this thread:

I don't know where the problem is, but I think the client is maybe defect or something.

Gameserver.opt:

Authserver.opt:

I hope you guys can help me. I really want this to work
Old 03/24/2019, 18:10   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
Do you run the log server?
Old 03/24/2019, 18:39   #3

elite*gold: 0
There isn't a log server. Log files are created, but they are not really helpful. They just represent what
CaptainHerlockServer.exe says.

Edit: For anyone interested, here's my log:

Tags
6.2, character creation, game crashes, private server, rappelz