I tried your client, but when i try to log in the game, "Cannot connect to the login server. 10061"
With other client it works well.
IP is 127.0.0.1 in all launcher, I have this issue only with your client
You both were right, i forgot to edit the auth_port
thank for your help
But now, when i select the server, the game do nothing, it's stuck
I had the same issue with another client, but I fixed it with the fixe provided on the tutorial for 9.5.2 server so i don't know what i can do
I've done it already, but I tried again and it worked, thank you
Sometime I really can't understand technology
Last question now, do you know where i can found french language for the launcher? I saw someone posted french ressources, but for the server, not for the client
Should be named dbo.StringResource_FR or something like that.
Rename the current working one to StringResource_OLD then rename the french one to drop the _FR
You may still have some empty strings if the items did not exist in French retail or if your string resource files you are using are older than the items release.
You can correct them by filling in the string resource database where the empty_stringXXXXXXXXX number = the number for the string code and making a new RDB for the client.
Should be named dbo.StringResource_FR or something like that.
Rename the current working one to StringResource_OLD then rename the french one to drop the _FR
You may still have some empty strings if the items did not exist in French retail or if your string resource files you are using are older than the items release.
You can correct them by filling in the string resource database where the empty_stringXXXXXXXXX number = the number for the string code and making a new RDB for the client.
Look :
Here I have succeeded,
I took the RDB from the official FR 9.6 client, I loaded into the database and here is the results
[Non Stop Non Stop 24/7] For Ever Free MM Service [Non Stop 24/7] 01/10/2012 - Middleman - 38 Replies ch möchte hier meine Dienste als Middleman anbieten.
Deutsch
✔] Telefon Verifizierung
✔] Seit 3 Monaten registriert
✔] Mehr als 300 Posts
✔] Mind. 10 TBM-Bewertungen
✔] Kein negatives Rating
Welchen Service biete ich an?
non-agro script, and Q about non-agro 06/05/2009 - Dekaron - 8 Replies anybody knows a working non-agro script for dekaron SEA using CHEAT ENGINE? and is it really true that when you are using non-agro, and another player with non-agro comes near you, monsters will be agro and attack, is this true?
KEYLOGGER on Trial Reset from Non non 04/17/2007 - Silkroad Online - 22 Replies JUST SCAN, and SCAN another version, from another site,
Nice Try dude, but youre not taking me.