Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

O2 Epic 7.0/7.1 "Grand Opening"multi language

Discussion on O2 Epic 7.0/7.1 "Grand Opening"multi language within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/03/2018, 22:34   #31

elite*gold: 0
hmm ,i think lets change random box drops. Potion and t pro drops too annoying for now i have like 1000x potion in my inventory selling them takes 10 minutes . İt can be t2 t3 t4 t5 pet cards because getting t2 t3 cards like impossible they doesnt drop from mobs after 100 lvl also you can add lvl prizes 25m at 50 lvl 50m at 100 lvl 1t at 150 lvl , 2t at 155 lvl 5t at 160 lvl . adding buffs to 160 + make them overpowered a bit
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2018, 17:46   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by qlfe5cadgw View Post
hmm ,i think lets change random box drops. Potion and t pro drops too annoying for now i have like 1000x potion in my inventory selling them takes 10 minutes . İt can be t2 t3 t4 t5 pet cards because getting t2 t3 cards like impossible they doesnt drop from mobs after 100 lvl also you can add lvl prizes 25m at 50 lvl 50m at 100 lvl 1t at 150 lvl , 2t at 155 lvl 5t at 160 lvl . adding buffs to 160 + make them overpowered a bit
our next patch could fix this. and about random box it is not like event.. it is a drop allways from mobs for players spically for some people not calling our server ( pay to win ) any more .
Old 04/06/2018, 14:44   #33

Dear players we are really sorry for being late to put our update, we had a lot of problems that we worked to solve it non-stop.
we are making new things as areas and pets and other things that will surprise you for sure,
one of the many things we are doing we added the new area called Island of Hell in this patch,
we are trying to make rappelz better and more balanced as much as we can.
And we Focused in those patches for the lvl 160 and above.
For now here's the first part of the patch of 1.20

1- New Area called Island of Hell.(1)
2- new plant in the pvp area that give you 5 buffs
3- new ring that drop from the Island of Hell, lvl 1 and lvl 5 that you can upgrade it to lvl 40.(2)
4- more plants than before in the world map.
5- updated the cash shop.
6- The Ancient Cube- Skill in the cash shop have now 100% of success.
7- we made the evolve pet's have higher chance to success.
8- we added the guild icons.(3)

(1) This Island of Hell can be entered from the Event Areas then using the "Ursa Caverns" button you'll go to the island,
you'll have 1try each day and you can do it more if you want by buying the ticket access from the cash shop.
(2) each upgrade of the ring will increase it's state by one point till you reach lvl 15 after lvl 15 of the ring it'll have more states and buffs each increase
after it will give the ring a huge boost so look forward to it.
(3) we tried non stop to fix the guild icon problem from the server but without any kind of result and for that we'll add the icons manually
by sending us the icon by the Leader of the guild, and here's the rules of the pictures.
* jpeg format
* size under 60 kb
* 20 x 20 pixel
if you send us anything else we won't accept it so make sure that the picture have those conditions.

P.s 1: as I said before the update is big and this patch will be only a part of it so I hope that you look forward to it.
P.s 2: guess what we brought back to our server.

Best Regards
O2 Team
Old 04/06/2018, 16:39   #34

How are Pet Classes compared with other classes on the server ? ^^
Old 04/06/2018, 17:00   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulumacher5566 View Post
How are Pet Classes compared with other classes on the server ? ^^
we are going to make pet classes to summon 2 creature at same time in next patch and more balanced updates upcoming
Old 04/07/2018, 02:36   #36

what i have seen so far is that 96% of the classes on the server are auto Atk classes, since they can heal themselves up with Octo buff and have it easier to level up, all the other classes seem rather weak since you cant pull out the potential of no belt limit if you cant level up properly xD

Those people that play Auto Atk classes seem to rather be playing solo dont know why tho since you get group exp boost lol.
Old 04/07/2018, 09:37   #37

Quote:
what i have seen so far is that 96% of the classes on the server are auto Atk classes, since they can heal themselves up with Octo buff and have it easier to level up, all the other classes seem rather weak since you cant pull out the potential of no belt limit if you cant level up properly xD

Those people that play Auto Atk classes seem to rather be playing solo dont know why tho since you get group exp boost lol.
this will be change in our next patches. some change will happend to all classes
Old 04/08/2018, 14:22   #38

before that focus on trash drops , now i have thousands of skill cards , random box , cerber wd potions at my inventory game is like unplayable now ,it tooks like 10 min to open my inventory when first time i login , same for storage
Old 04/08/2018, 15:26   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by qlfe5cadgw View Post
before that focus on trash drops , now i have thousands of skill cards , random box , cerber wd potions at my inventory game is like unplayable now ,it tooks like 10 min to open my inventory when first time i login , same for storage
alright thank you for your feedback , we will remove a trash things from looting
Old 04/08/2018, 15:59   #40

Lowering PvP damage would be nice, at the moment its like a oneshot festival who hits first kills besides most classes have too high cc like assasin fear for 13 sec
Old 04/08/2018, 17:21   #41

Quote:
Lowering PvP damage would be nice, at the moment its like a oneshot festival who hits first kills besides most classes have too high cc like assasin fear for 13 sec
we are still not down yet from some patches.. at the moment we will keep a pvp damge just for temporary

then we will blanace a pvp damge soon as possible
Old 04/15/2018, 16:21   #42

null
Old 04/17/2018, 16:29   #43

Server down ? Website also takes eternity to load, maybe DDOS ?

EDIT: NVM works again.
Old 04/19/2018, 01:38   #44

Dear players, we are sorry for the delay we have a lot of work we are doing for the server and it's not that easy to make these new things we keep having errors here and there and keep fixing as fast as we can, so please have some patience .

patch notes 1.20.5

*New island The Pixie's island(1)
*the island of Hell is now available for all lvls(2)
*new pets who you'll be able to tame in the pixie's island (3)
*we reduced the HP of the plants in the pvp area

(1) for the pixie island we made it for players lvl +160 to train there, and tame the different pixies from there.

(2) for the hell island from lvl 1 to 100 the island will give you a lot of exp but without any items except r4 - r5 from bosses and the same for lvl 120 to 140 exp and d3 items from bosses.

(3) The new pixie pets are very hard to tame so keep trying to get one because you'll need them all.

we'll make a lot of rework in the server some of it :

1- revalue the damage of the pvp.
2- adding new areas for lvl +160 - +165
3- adding original weapons for lvl +160
and other things .

Best regards
O2 Team
Old 04/19/2018, 18:03   #45

game is unplayable for now , 5 hours of farming =5 hours of inventory rectification
i have like 10 thousand skill cards at my characters i cant find anything at my inventory selling them takes like 10 years , just make a something about this same thing for random boxes and potion drops from random boxes
Closed Thread