Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz Hardcore 7.2

Discussion on Rappelz Hardcore 7.2 within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 02/21/2018, 18:49   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutX View Post
"running on hamachi" still no future for this server rip
It was for test.
Old 02/23/2018, 16:28   #17

Server is open
Old 02/27/2018, 13:19   #18

good luck seems people enjoying it.
Old 02/27/2018, 22:00   #19

Main changes for skills. If anyone is interested.

CLASSES
• All classes can use up to 5 pets
• Pet classes - up to 6 pets and permanent dual summoning

ASURA
General:
• Deep evasion lasting time increased to 10 mins, added 2nd effect - aurumis life leech
• Fear works with xbow

Shadow hunter:
• Strong spirit skill added (+960 patk, 100% resist to Nightmare/Fear/Freezing)
• Poison shot cd set to 1 sec
• Hail of the Underground's cd set to 45 sec, range set to 15m, stunn effect for 4 sec added
• Stun shaft and Blind shot have 100% chance
• Piercing Arrow (1k dmg/level)

Assassin:
• Cloak skills range increased to 5m
• Hiding work for both: char and pet
• All stuns have 100% chance
• Sleep works from accuracy (not m. accuracy)
• Shadow stab gives 10 sec Illusion (same as stun)
•Shadow wound damage increased/debuff increased to ~2k

Chaos magician:
• Thunder slayer - blindness added for 7 sec
• Fire arrow - restores 2% of damage dealt
• Fire blast - cast 0.5 sec
• Dark spiral - cast 1 sec
• Heed of Conjuror - cd 1 min, effect time - 10 min

Warlock:
• Self buffs increased (now 2280 m.def/p.def and 1280 m.atk/p.atk)
• Mana burn steals 30k MP at PVP
• Shadow atrophia - cd 1 min, increased damage and debuff
• Fog of horror - cd 1 min
• Corruption (20k initial damage + 1k dmg/level)
• Corpse drain restores 5k MP
Battle Summoner
• All auras increased
• Double impact cd 2 mins

DEVA
General:
• Mana shield added to Bishop/Priest up to 10 lvl (20% consumption)
• Energy Beat (No CoolDown)
• Blessing buff increased
Soldier:
• Divine flash - cd 20 sec
• Judgment buster - cd 15 sec
• Assassins impact added

Knight:
• Shield skills damage increased 3 times
• Godly protection – 60 sec cd
• Shields from HV gives much more block def
• Shield smash gives much more aggro, state time increased to 30 sec

Soul Breeder:
• Healing/Restoration - cd lowered, m.atk increased
• Celestial sanctuary - cd 1 min
• Str/Vit/Wis/Int Boost - increased state level 3 times
• Str/Vit/Wis/Int Support - increased state level 3 times, all supports work together
• Divine Claw - increased power (~12k damage to basic attacks)
Bishop:
• Divine Nova/Earth Quake/SnowSlide - cd 1 min
• Ice blast sets Feezing for 10 sec
• Heed of conjuror added

Priest:
• Priest got new skill: works like ms but with 2s stun, duration set to 10s, cd 30s
• Miracle cd set to 45 sec

GAIA
General:
• Druid/Battle kahuna:
• Added 2 new passive skills:
• convert Wis to Vit 100%
• convert Wis to M.atk 100%
• Petrification changed (now able to attack target)

Champion.
• Icicle snare added
• Essence of Invulnerability cooldown decreased to 30 sec.
Archer:
• Heat shot - effect power increased
• Spiracle mastery - max lv 12
• Spiracle charge - max lv 6
• Impact added
• Heat shot - increased damage
• Double shot - increased damage
• Snare of lightning - increased damage
• Trap of Flame - increased damaged
• Snare of corrosion - increased debuff (-1280 pdef/ patk at max lvl)
• Mysterious energy - no cooltime

Evoker:
• Soothe creature - increased heals
• Paragon of anger - cd 5 sec, effect time - 10 min (+32% atkspd)

Battle Kahuna:
• Impact added
• AoE stun added
• Rain of the spirits - cd 10s
• damage and heals strongly improved 5 ticks
• Support of Gust - cd 10 s
• Shackle of the ground - damage improved
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2018, 23:14   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImnotTheonly1 View Post
Main changes for skills. If anyone is interested.

CLASSES
• Pet classes - up to 6 pets and permanent dual summoning
Realy in epic 7.2?
Old 02/27/2018, 23:31   #21

It's custom
Old 02/28/2018, 10:32   #22

Quote:
It's custom
I guess u missed my point,nvm then
Old 02/28/2018, 12:42   #23

Whats the reason to buff class's?
Are the mobs stronger?
The server have custom mobs?
The server have npc buffers?
Why buff all class's but dont change much the buff class's?
Server rates?
A lot of information missing, it seems like a server made for the "testers" and not for the community!

Tested the server!

You start lvl21 in rondo (why rondo at lvl21?) Theres no npc's in other citys

You start with 30.000 ruppes (why 30k? dunno)

You feel lost, you dont know where to go to and where to start!

You need to get buffs from the npc in the centre of rondo (they are free and they are kahuna/cleric buffs, so this is a nerf ONCE again to buff class's and is worst when you know the other class's got buffed in this server)

Now you need to kill mobs right? But you are in Rondo (lol) So you need to go to the first cities to lvl up right? But you only have 30k and u know the teleport cost's 50k... Logic behind it? dunno

Luckily (doubt it its meant to be this way) you have an npc (costum) that you have a teleport for the "Hardcore" zone you teleport there and u use the teleport npc in that place to teleport to the other citys for free, now you go kill normal mobs or the champion tortus in horizon right?

It took me 5 champion's tortus (lvl30 +/-) to go from 21 to 22 and i was with no mana/hp, 0 laks, mobs didn't give no "real" ruppes, drops and 0 laks from champions, imagine normal mobs!

Decided to try out dungeon moonlight and expected the worst, went there hit a mob HE regenerated the dmg i did to him (like 50/70%) LOL

In case u want to play on this server, realize we/you lost the "open server train" so expect painful solo grid with barely any "fun" feeling!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2018, 13:59   #24

good edits but not what was needed, you need to balance classes not buff them all xd
Old 02/28/2018, 20:31   #25

Haha so funny how you saw "through" all changes between 21 and 22 levels xD and btw there are free teleporters.
P.s. seems its very painful not to use facebook in 2k18.
Old 02/28/2018, 20:57   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
You start lvl21 in rondo (why rondo at lvl21?) Theres no npc's in other citys

You start with 30.000 ruppes (why 30k? dunno)

You feel lost, you dont know where to go to and where to start!

You need to get buffs from the npc in the centre of rondo (they are free and they are kahuna/cleric buffs, so this is a nerf ONCE again to buff class's and is worst when you know the other class's got buffed in this server)

Now you need to kill mobs right? But you are in Rondo (lol) So you need to go to the first cities to lvl up right? But you only have 30k and u know the teleport cost's 50k... Logic behind it? dunno

Luckily (doubt it its meant to be this way) you have an npc (costum) that you have a teleport for the "Hardcore" zone you teleport there and u use the teleport npc in that place to teleport to the other citys for free, now you go kill normal mobs or the champion tortus in horizon right?

It took me 5 champion's tortus (lvl30 +/-) to go from 21 to 22 and i was with no mana/hp, 0 laks, mobs didn't give no "real" ruppes, drops and 0 laks from champions, imagine normal mobs!

Decided to try out dungeon moonlight and expected the worst, went there hit a mob HE regenerated the dmg i did to him (like 50/70%) LOL

In case u want to play on this server, realize we/you lost the "open server train" so expect painful solo grid with barely any "fun" feeling!
- You start at lvl 21 because the server was previously edited and the TI and Salt mines areas are for R7+
- 30k, yeah, at first i also thought why that low money with the teleport being so expensive, but then i asked in whole and the kind people (ye, surprisingly there's still that in rappelz) told me that next to where you spawn are other 2 teleporters a lot cheaper/free to other towns.
- Lost in a rappelz private server? Doubt there's anyone there that has never played this game before, we all know what we have to do :\
Visit the custom NPC, check what's in there, buff up, go to the dungeon - if you can't kill there, go champs. Come on, it's always like that in every rappelz game!
- Buff classes aren't nerfed at all, you can still + your cards and get better buffs, the time on your buffs will be the same as the ones you get in town as well so i don't see the issue. Would you rather see the server full of dualboxed buffslaves and others begging "buff plizzzzzz"?
- As mentioned above, there are cheap/free teleports next to where you spawn in Rondo.
- Make up your mind!! Do you want a super easy game or a one that feels "old school"? Well, this one is like that, and it's just hard at the begining, after R5 it gets way better. Beginings are always difficult, and even more if you don't have a group to play with.
Old 02/28/2018, 21:13   #27

Quote:
Haha so funny how you saw "through" all changes between 21 and 22 levels xD and btw there are free teleporters.
P.s. seems its very painful not to use facebook in 2k18.
Well, name one thing i said that was false?

Since you use the site to promote your server, why not use it to show the features of the server so players dont get out of the loop like i did?

You took the time to show the changes of the class's but when he comes to server features u didn't said anything just "server open", then u get salty someone ask for them or say hes experience on the server, and u complain that a person needs to use another platform to know them!?

Nothing i said was related with lvls, or required , so i dont see your point!

Pick a mage at lvl21 and go try kill mobs in moonlight solo with kahuna/cleric buffs! I didn't ask for easy i asked for balance and reasonable features and know them, guess thats to much to ask!
Old 02/28/2018, 21:25   #28

Almost all you said is false. Know why? Because you didnt play. Its so easy
I know crying is your only activity here so thanks that you smash you tears in this thread. No need to post 'up' messages.
Old 03/01/2018, 00:58   #29

Quote:
Almost all you said is false. Know why? Because you didnt play. Its so easy
I know crying is your only activity here so thanks that you smash you tears in this thread. No need to post 'up' messages.
Tell directly what i said, that was false, i mean if "almost" was false it must be easy to mention exactly what!

Crying? Asking for server info is crying? You put some effort in mention how u change the class's for no reason at all but you get offended when someone ask for server info? Are you 12 that you cant handle someone asking for server info that you need to resort to this kinda of arguments while still not give any server info after so much comments towards to me instead to post the server info's?

Teleport are not free, you need 50k to port from rondo to below city's this is 100% trued!

Mage class's cant solo moonlight this is 100% trued (go try it instead to ***** about me prove it yourself)

Melee prob can but prob need to sit after 1 mob

So i dont see what did i mention that you can say i lied.

If didnt played on the server, even tho i know the server starts at lvl21 in rondo and theres no npc's on the other city's, plus if you port to the HV to get instant killed by habhuva Boss, how would i know that?

Maybe if u would be respectful and accept constructive criticism instead to ***** towards me u wouldn't get no back lash from me!

I mention facts, you mention "oh you didnt played" "oh you just cry", thats some grow up arguments!
Old 03/02/2018, 19:18   #30

Join. It's not that bad