Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

migration tool

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
migration tool

im told a migration tool for new epics could be made, i understand its possible but a pain in the ***

Old   #2

elite*gold: 308
You mean a tool to upgrade from 9.1 to official 9.3 or official 9.4 it's easy just update the Database(Arcadia) with the RDU files that included with my releases and replace
the scripts&newmap & GS with the old one .. then generate your Telecaster data as Insert Query then delete the old Telecaster and restore 9.4 or 9.3 one excute the Query , But if you mean you have a custome items in the ItemResource it's more complecated you need to re create this items to make sure there's no DC problem will happen just for the SQL side you can copy the old lua addons .

Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads
Careful "migration-scam" don't buy any WR-Accounts before migration.
The ongoing account migration to papaya can be used to get the account back after migration. Source: sirosix
5 Replies - WarRock
Migration geht nicht! [Gamersfirst - Nexon]
Hey liebe Warrock-Community! Heute habe ich mal gedacht, ach komm spiele wieder eine runde Warrock nach ca. 2 Monaten Inaktivität. Nunja, ich wollte...
18 Replies - WarRock
Any update for speed hack after migration ?
Would be really apprciated.
0 Replies - Atlantica Online
Host Migration unterbrochen? (CoD7)
hi leute, ich habe ein problem wenn ich mit paar Kumpels privates match machen will klick ich mich ein. Dann lädt es, und dann nach 20sek kommt...
11 Replies - Call of Duty
migration , any vuluntier can help me pls ?
hi , so i have an account on tullan , but that server is dead , i am waiting from september till now for migrate to evenguarda but they dont make...
5 Replies - Archlord