Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shiva-Rappelz 9.4 & 8.1

Discussion on Shiva-Rappelz 9.4 & 8.1 within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 05/23/2018, 08:00   #61

elite*gold: 0
Here's a review of how the server is (23/5/2018):

1) You join the server. You are level 1.

2) You reach level 10, pick your class and go to Hori.

3) You find an NPC that sells consumables. EVERYTHING COSTS +1.000.000 R.
  • Stamina Saver ? 1 million R.
  • Vitality Fragment ? another 1 million R.
  • Feather of Return ? 4 million R.
  • Etc... you get the idea.

4) So basically, between level 1-120 you won't be able to buy anything from the NPC.
You have no money and you won't get any money until you reach level 120 and be able to kill some elite mobs at the entrance of The Sanctuary dungeon.

You are expected to reach level 120 without any consumables.
WTF ?

Rappelz was originally made to be a Pay2Win game. They made leveling hard to force people to pay real life money to get those consumables.
And somehow take away those consumables. You can't buy them with anyway, and you're expected to grind until level 120.

5) Fine. How are the buffs ?
From level 1 to 49, you get those buffs:

- Cleric buffs: Vit +9, Str +9, Int +9, Wis +9...
(+9 is not the skill level or card level... You get NINE Vitality. Nine.)

- Druid buffs: +56 P.Atk and P.Def.

- Mage buffs: 3% Attack Speed.

NINE. Just take a moment to image that. You're level 47, you are expected to solo farm Lost Mines with +9 Vit +9 Str buffs ?
It's mathematically impossible.

You are expected to party ? Well no one is there. There isn't a single player between level 20 and 49. Every single one of them gave up when they saw this bullshit.

But don't worry. I found the solution.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/23/2018, 09:11   #62

Wow i’m so sad to see that, why you don’t ask somes changes before your conclusion ? We can’t build a good server without your feedback, so give us more times for working on all suggest and this server can be perfect in a near future

This night somes adjustment was done, like NPC buff from lvl 3 to 9 (skill level) so your part about buff is false

This server is not for be level 120 or 150 in one week, we will give you more facility for start, up drop on field mob.. but we will not up the exp rate for sure
Old 05/23/2018, 17:03   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audric123 View Post
Wow i’m so sad to see that, why you don’t ask somes changes before your conclusion ? We can’t build a good server without your feedback, so give us more times for working on all suggest and this server can be perfect in a near future

This night somes adjustment was done, like NPC buff from lvl 3 to 9 (skill level) so your part about buff is false

This server is not for be level 120 or 150 in one week, we will give you more facility for start, up drop on field mob.. but we will not up the exp rate for sure
We've been asking for buffs for a few days now, but unfortunately, u want to insert only the lowlvl buffs.

We do not want an exp increase.
We do not want to die (nearly) while farming fieldmobs all the time and still have no money for pieces/frags/ss/whatsoever.
We do not want to grind buffslaves forever, if it's hard enough to level a single char anyway.

We want to grind elite/ Dungeon solo, because the server is too empty for permanent DP's.

So just add NPC/ NPC function/ Worldbuff, which will give max. Cleric, Druid and Mage buffs (+Worldbuff movespeed..pls).
As a compromise, these buffs can work only up to lvl 100, that u can at least make ur own buffslaves.
If we can grind solo, u probably do not need to increase the drop rate.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2018, 21:27   #64

"Wow i’m so sad to see that, why you don’t ask somes changes before your conclusion ? We can’t build a good server without your feedback, so give us more times for working on all suggest"

Personally I do not understand this comment from Audric123, this is because from day 1 people tell you this. Even if it takes you time to add buff npc or whatever, ok but you can always just add deva blessings for example? Server has been open for almost a week surely if not longer?? And people still asking for buff because they can not even solo field mob.

So no offence but how much more time do you need? to just add some buff and adjust a few other MINOR things.

EDIT: Maybe buff has been adjusted, just read the comment above fully (Will have to try the server again later on) but unfortunately many people have left already after seeing a server that is basically incomplete. Also it seems that you guys take forever to make any change, because from day 1 people tell you manyyyy things that need changing but it seems there was not much action taken.
Old 05/23/2018, 22:15   #65

Pretty sad, dev tells us to tell them what to change when we have been doing that already.
Server will die very soon.
Old 05/23/2018, 22:47   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExXistenZz View Post
We've been asking for buffs for a few days now, but unfortunately, u want to insert only the lowlvl buffs.

We do not want an exp increase.
We do not want to die (nearly) while farming fieldmobs all the time and still have no money for pieces/frags/ss/whatsoever.
We do not want to grind buffslaves forever, if it's hard enough to level a single char anyway.

We want to grind elite/ Dungeon solo, because the server is too empty for permanent DP's.

So just add NPC/ NPC function/ Worldbuff, which will give max. Cleric, Druid and Mage buffs (+Worldbuff movespeed..pls).
As a compromise, these buffs can work only up to lvl 100, that u can at least make ur own buffslaves.
If we can grind solo, u probably do not need to increase the drop rate.
You don’t read my previous post ? NPC buff was updated for all level and movespeed worldbuff added..

About server too empty it’s false you can easily found a party now, so don’t tell fake things. At the moment there is 45-50 online, so you can do just check world chat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighAsHell View Post
"Wow i’m so sad to see that, why you don’t ask somes changes before your conclusion ? We can’t build a good server without your feedback, so give us more times for working on all suggest"

Personally I do not understand this comment from Audric123, this is because from day 1 people tell you this. Even if it takes you time to add buff npc or whatever, ok but you can always just add deva blessings for example? Server has been open for almost a week surely if not longer?? And people still asking for buff because they can not even solo field mob.

So no offence but how much more time do you need? to just add some buff and adjust a few other MINOR things.

EDIT: Maybe buff has been adjusted, just read the comment above fully (Will have to try the server again later on) but unfortunately many people have left already after seeing a server that is basically incomplete. Also it seems that you guys take forever to make any change, because from day 1 people tell you manyyyy things that need changing but it seems there was not much action taken.
No need more times, check it we adjust what you said.
A server can’t be good at 100% the first week, second too. We need time for adjust, see if it’s correct, change again if it’s needed etc.. Since the beginning we edited some things from your feedback but if an idea from 1 people is not accept from all others players, this idea is not add, simply like that. We doesn’t want to destroy the server one week after the launch, you want a server where all characters are level max in 1 month and OS all monster ? No, so we need to be attentive when we update.

«*server will die soon*» is not correct too, so leave if you want but we will continue to work on it, to be the best don’t worry. Hope to see you later on Archange
Old 05/24/2018, 12:54   #67

@ What do you think about removing skill cards from in-game drop and adding them to vote shop instead? I recall dropping hundreds of +1 skill cards on 6.2 Archange and moving them to warehouse (or selling not needed ones to NPC) was really tiresome. Getting cards from vote shop would be just much more comfortable and it would save everyone some trouble. I think it's a good idea, because there is almost nothing to spend R'Shiva on. If you are afraid about making skill cards too easy to obtain, you could just make them weaker or more expensive compared to Séraphin's. Please, let me know what you think about it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2018, 16:33   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar5 View Post
@ What do you think about removing skill cards from in-game drop and adding them to vote shop instead? I recall dropping hundreds of +1 skill cards on 6.2 Archange and moving them to warehouse (or selling not needed ones to NPC) was really tiresome. Getting cards from vote shop would be just much more comfortable and it would save everyone some trouble. I think it's a good idea, because there is almost nothing to spend R'Shiva on. If you are afraid about making skill cards too easy to obtain, you could just make them weaker or more expensive compared to Séraphin's. Please, let me know what you think about it.
absolutely , skill cards is really waste of time at this epic mostly. it should sold at npc. not drop from mobs.

+this server should focus on pk and farm , not exp. lvling most boring thing at this game
Old 05/24/2018, 19:14   #69

i disagree with the skill card in vote shop thing, the server is pretty good how it is right now with the new buffs added etc.

if the skillcards will be added in vote shop everyone can easily make high cards, what is the point?

on this server you still need to do something, go farm cards, buy them from other players and if you still dont have your skill cards just make them yourself by crafting

at this epic there was a method added to trade "bad" cards to an item which can give you a random card do it like that and you will be fine.

if you dont know that method, go play a server which will give u everything at the beginning.

server is stable and improving at every update which the admins do if they listen to our feedback, but some feedback is nonsense.

so i can completely understand why they are taking their time on adding something .
Old 05/24/2018, 21:06   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssync View Post
i disagree with the skill card in vote shop thing, the server is pretty good how it is right now with the new buffs added etc.

if the skillcards will be added in vote shop everyone can easily make high cards, what is the point?

on this server you still need to do something, go farm cards, buy them from other players and if you still dont have your skill cards just make them yourself by crafting

at this epic there was a method added to trade "bad" cards to an item which can give you a random card do it like that and you will be fine.

if you dont know that method, go play a server which will give u everything at the beginning.

server is stable and improving at every update which the admins do if they listen to our feedback, but some feedback is nonsense.

so i can completely understand why they are taking their time on adding something .
buying skill cards from other players is a torture , you just keep saying wtb wtb wtb from world chat everyday 12 hours ,also upgrading skill cards is a torture too i dont like these at normal rappelz too except epic 9 system
Old 05/29/2018, 18:40   #71

Give the ppl some events like drop rate.. its so boring and there is no motivation to play till nothing changed
Old 05/31/2018, 23:15   #72

And it is more up for lower lvls, solo is epic boring and bacause no new players there is 0 pt under 90-100
And of course you can't solo any dungeon with this low lvl buffs so elites up to 70+

I still don't get why all oldschool server are so much retail oriented, yeah of course is fun and etc but pservers have lack of players for PT oriented game play and because of no real engame content old players are starting to be bored and news are just don't come because hard way up to other players...
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2018, 02:04   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by exus666 View Post
And it is more up for lower lvls, solo is epic boring and bacause no new players there is 0 pt under 90-100
And of course you can't solo any dungeon with this low lvl buffs so elites up to 70+

I still don't get why all oldschool server are so much retail oriented, yeah of course is fun and etc but pservers have lack of players for PT oriented game play and because of no real engame content old players are starting to be bored and news are just don't come because hard way up to other players...
Yea you are not the only one to say that, we will see what we can do for give a better exp to low level and very low level. But don’t forget, you earn more exp in a party.
Old 06/01/2018, 13:13   #74

XP is fine but look like you still thinking in party system that is the issus, the players are around R5-R6.
I did start at one week ago and i was enought lucky to found duo partner on begining(far away from dungeonparty) sadly he did leave on 2nd day since this im soloing field mobs all the time(because 0 pt is going on my range) and it is really boring(im barelly playing 1h/day now). Atm there is 40-50 online indeed but half of them is afk in hori/hv(pretty sure for same reason like me) meaning max 2-4 party going on the whole server.
Old 06/01/2018, 13:19   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by exus666 View Post
[...]bacause no new players there is 0 pt under 90-100[...]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audric123 View Post
[...]But don’t forget, you earn more exp in a party.[...]
Thanks
5 Users