Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide]How to Create 9.4 Server !

Discussion on [Guide]How to Create 9.4 Server ! within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 03/13/2018, 18:24   #151

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderNikk View Post
Check what the local_flag is for that NPC in the database and set it to 1 if it is not already.

I think that should work without needing to update the client file.

I can write you an SQL script when I get home so I can get more details on the script I am writing.
Thanks for your answer, I'll check it tonight after work. No need for you to write me an sql request I can manage it on my own, but I didn't know there was such a flag. I didn't check all the table schemas in detail.

So now I know that the local flag get this character back.

@
I don't know if that will have any impact, but there is a file in your LUAs that is misspelled, there is *hunaholic*, the T is missing.
I don't recall which one exactly, I'll come back to you later with the right name ☺️

EDIT : @
I set the value to 1 but strangely in my DB the values where either 0 or some odd numbers like 1048575. I'll keep you posted if the thing does the trick

Edit : I didn't find this NPC but I added it buff actions to another one so I manage to get what I wanted finally. Thx for your help anyway ☺️
Old 03/15/2018, 10:38   #152

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axurits View Post
Hello @

new problem after few hours of gaming... I user your LUAs files as you said, but it seems some NPC are missing (as the HV buffer fo example).

Yet he appears on my minimap...

If any Idea cross your mind
yes you should turn npcresource table into an .rdb and hash it and put it in your resource.
that will be because your client has some modification and you should keep it uptodate with your database.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axurits View Post
Thanks for your answer, I'll check it tonight after work. No need for you to write me an sql request I can manage it on my own, but I didn't know there was such a flag. I didn't check all the table schemas in detail.

So now I know that the local flag get this character back.

@
I don't know if that will have any impact, but there is a file in your LUAs that is misspelled, there is *hunaholic*, the T is missing.
I don't recall which one exactly, I'll come back to you later with the right name ☺️

EDIT : @
I set the value to 1 but strangely in my DB the values where either 0 or some odd numbers like 1048575. I'll keep you posted if the thing does the trick

Edit : I didn't find this NPC but I added it buff actions to another one so I manage to get what I wanted finally. Thx for your help anyway ☺️
uhm the luas i use have not been touched at all, it was already composed from the original .ela files using @ 's compression tool, but maybe there is the misspelling in the text area.
Old 03/17/2018, 13:33   #153

Unhappy how can i get db_item.ref from data.000

I'm trying to use Grimoire_v2 to get the item ref from private server that is running 9.5 i just want to play with the new armor set.... but i get error occured i cant export that file. so is there another way to do it please? i have searched google a lot and epvp also there is other data dumpers but i dont have visual studio to run them any suggestions if so how to do it?
Old 03/17/2018, 13:44   #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcs1 View Post
I'm trying to use Grimoire_v2 to get the item ref from private server that is running 9.5 i just want o pla with the new armor set.... but i get error occured i cant export that file. so is there another way to do it please? i have searched google a lot and epvp also there is other data dumpers but i dont have visual studio to run them any suggestions if so how to do it?
i think @idsom 's new tool can dump clients, didn't try it tho.
and btw for grimore u need to select the first data.*** and it will render the rest .
Old 03/17/2018, 13:49   #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
i think @idsom 's new tool can dump clients, didn't try it tho.
and btw for grimore u need to select the first data.*** and it will render the rest .
grimore works fine just it doesn't want to extract the file...
Old 03/17/2018, 14:03   #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcs1 View Post
grimore works fine just it doesn't want to extract the file...
try ACRE tool, its what im using.
created by exiled and silentwisdom.
Old 03/17/2018, 14:16   #157

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
try ACRE tool, its what im using.
created by exiled and silentwisdom.
i knew there was tool i used before i forgot its name thank you all works perfect
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2018, 18:30   #158

Client

Hmm the Client Download is no longer Available
Old 03/17/2018, 18:54   #159

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
The client downloads are available in the collection thread...

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2018, 19:10   #160

Quote:
The client downloads are available in the collection thread...

Old 03/17/2018, 22:01   #161

auth db Problem

TITLE: Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
------------------------------

Restore of database 'Auth' failed. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.RelationalEngineTa sks)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlError: BACKUP LOG cannot be performed because there is no current database backup. (Microsoft.SqlServer.SmoExtended)

For help, click:

BUTTONS:

OK
Old 03/17/2018, 22:31   #162

Help please.

So after i dumped private server client and got their 9.5 content updated my database
everything working correctly as if I'm in their server but the problem is some items I'm unable to equip like trainee items i tried to use commands to get other items some works some say you don't have the condition to use the item and i don't know why they should be working. another thing when i lvl up i get rewards and they are inside unity cards as if i will use them for pet. so I'm guessing all my problem in the server lua files is there any suggestions how to fix all of this kindly please?
Old 03/18/2018, 00:24   #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sycheras View Post
TITLE: Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio

Restore of database 'Auth' failed. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.RelationalEngineTa sks)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlError: BACKUP LOG cannot be performed because there is no current database backup. (Microsoft.SqlServer.SmoExtended)

For help, click:

BUTTONS:

OK
Uncheck tail end back up or whatever it is called.

@

It is not a .lua file problem...it is most likely some client issue.

Are you still using the 9.4 sframe...because you won't be able to use the 9.5 sframe without gladu2's version filter.
Old 03/18/2018, 00:27   #164

Quote:
Uncheck tail end back up or whatever it is called.

@

It is not a .lua file problem...it is most likely some client issue.

Are you still using the 9.4 sframe...because you won't be able to use the 9.5 sframe without gladu2's version filter.
hmm I'm using the client offered by that server so why it shouldn't work properly?
since it is working right now perfectly if i connect to them whats the problem when i made the server?
its 9.4 client with 9.5 content so it should be working on papers right?
Old 03/18/2018, 01:08   #165

Their server files probably have the 9.5 content added to their database.

So unless you rob their server files from them I wouldn't expect what they have.