Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

In search of server

Discussion on In search of server within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
In search of server

Is there any 5.2 server around, that atleast has some population and isnt high rate?
Old 08/13/2017, 21:35   #2

zesua(?)
Old 08/13/2017, 21:47   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crismonson View Post
Is there any 5.2 server around, that atleast has some population and isnt high rate?
zesua or create one.I have client and files but no fund or time to run one at the moment.
Old 08/13/2017, 22:12   #4

I would lend my knowledge/skills to a server project that had it's **** together. I can't operate one myself as I have an infant child due in October and I work sometimes 50+ hours a week (gone more than 12 hours a day tues-fri)
Old 08/13/2017, 22:22   #5

elite*gold: 6190
We working on 7.2 hard server and free
Maybe less than a month and we will open it
The server will be free with powerfull root and a good team
Exp:3x
Drop:5x
PVP server
En/Ar Only
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2017, 22:26   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Informatics View Post
PVP server
En/Ar Only
Last 7.2 has issue.well one main Issue.

They are alot of racis **** going on with english and arab players and barely staff member do anything about this.This is why most of english talking players would leave.

I rember when you guy's open 9.1 and 9.4(not sure about 9.4).You had a good english GM that would sort this thing,sorry but forgot hes gm name i know him by personal name and got him on fb,yes and i am lazy to ask him .

This is only my point of you,u can/can't agree on it.
Old 08/13/2017, 22:27   #7

Quote:
PVP server
En/Ar Only
Now there is a server team I would work with
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2017, 22:37   #8

elite*gold: 6190
Quote:
Originally Posted by アルカード View Post
Last 7.2 has issue.well one main Issue.

They are alot of racis **** going on with english and arab players and barely staff member do anything about this.This is why most of english talking players would leave.

I rember when you guy's open 9.1 and 9.4(not sure about 9.4).You had a good english GM that would sort this thing,sorry but forgot hes gm name i know him by personal name and got him on fb,yes and i am lazy to ask him .

This is only my point of you,u can/can't agree on it.
You mean when we opned 9.1 with 7.2 .. we got a lot of problems but now we're in another level i think we can do anything now and fix any problem .. about the English GM really not me or the old Gm have time we have final exams but i one of our 9.4 players he will be a manager in the 7.2 server i think his name is @Vocalgod sorry i really don't remember And if any One wants to be GM we will chose later from the TOP players .

Quote:
Now there is a server team I would work with
I will be happy with that , Add me on skype please.
Old 08/13/2017, 22:40   #9

Quote:
You mean when we opned 9.1 with 7.2 .. we got a lot of problems but now we're in another level i think we can do anything now and fix any problem .. about the English GM really not me or the old Gm have time I'm we have final exams but i one of our 9.4 players he will be a manager in the 7.2 server i think his name is @ sorry i really don't remember And if any One wants to be GM we will chose later from the TOP players .

I will be happy with that , Add me on skype please.
umm.I don't know about Players being gm...always end up badly if they don't have reputation.About vocalgod...i don't know him that much but from i heard....It is your decision.Well let's not hijack this thread.Good luck with server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2017, 23:31   #10

my main problem with zesua is a zero update after years,also low rate on old server=be ready for nonstop solo
Old 08/13/2017, 23:56   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by exus666 View Post
my main problem with zesua is a zero update after years,also low rate on old server=be ready for nonstop solo
Main issue with all low rate.Community ask for them,once they get it they will cry about some donation issue,alot of players know that server cost money but all ignore it.Donation should be something that won't affect gameplay but how ever this community is hard to please this day's
Old 08/14/2017, 05:15   #12

I will try to do it in the best way!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2017, 14:45   #13

Tru3games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crismonson View Post
Tru3games is 8.1 Hard server and free, we give everything free

even tho we have a cash shop, all items in cash shop drops from bosses, and we already have a team and the server is strong root, Centos7, with only one rule!, not Bad language in world chat/ ad chat, we mixed with 8.1 and 9.1 exp and drops are totally good, the server is Pk with no skill cool downs, with the chance to pick our new Hybird class after you have finished your Masters quests

we also have serveral events going , you get upgraded gear and weapons for each rank you achieve , and npc's to get cash shop items, in all the server is balanced for all, we have also been talking of taking the Pking out since no one have wanted to pk on the server, ...

Anyway come try us out , and see for your self, most come in and see something they dont like then say its a bad server but never get pass level 10 to see what the server has to offer

just apply at
Old 08/16/2017, 02:41   #14

I hope i see one more 5.2 server or 6.2 besides zesua, it is great but dead . -.-