Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Sql server expired

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sql server expired

Hi,
I have some problems in my sql server (2014)
today sql server licence expired , i got this message when i open sql server management tool :
* open link to see pic *
have someone any crack ? i cant enter a serial
Thank you

Old   #2

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by MohcenMaher View Post
Hi,
I have some problems in my sql server (2014)
today sql server licence expired , i got this message when i open sql server management tool :
* open link to see pic *
Thank you
posting warez is forbidden on this forum.
google it.

Old   #3

elite*gold: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
posting warez is forbidden on this forum.
google it.

It is warezn it a image.Seccond he din't use cracked sql he just use one that have 30 days trial
Old   #4

elite*gold: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Älucard View Post
It is warezn it a image.Seccond he din't use cracked sql he just use one that have 30 days trial
Quote:

#closerequest warez

Old   #5

google it? is not even exist on google .. why you have this forum if there are ' google ' ..
Old   #6

Quote:
posting cracks for licensed software is warez. and it is forbidden on this forum.

when someone will post it here for him, that someone will violate this rule.
Old   #7

why ? because this is illegal from maker ? even rappelz pserver is illegal ^^
Old   #8

Quote:
posting cracks for licensed software is warez. and it is forbidden on this forum.

when someone will post it here for him, he will violate this rule.
I love how you ***** about something when it is,He used software that was 30 days trial and he don't know what to do to expire,he din't post any warez he asked what he can do for fixes.IT was simple switch few days back so he can make backup for hes files,now he will download fully free version of sql.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9

Quote:
I love how you ***** about something when it is,He used software that was 30 days trial and he don't know what to do to expire,he din't post any warez he asked what he can do for fixes.IT was simple switch few days back so he can make backup for hes files,now he will download fully free version of sql.
if you read carefully what i say instead of paraniod thought that i am ********, i didnt mean HE IS posting warez, i meant THE ONE WHO WILL GIVE HIM CRACK posting it on this forum will post warez.

the post is actually a request to post warez, not a posting warez itself. and no one will give it to him here, otherwise that will be a violation of rules.

clear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohcenMaher View Post
why ? because this is illegal from maker ? even rappelz pserver is illegal ^^
you should use Express version of SQL server instead of Evaluation or find a repack of SQL server with keys already included. no one will post you neither keys nor cracks here.

Rappelz Private server is not a software which is distributed publicly under a license agreement, so distribution of this software is not a warez itself. i am talking about rules of this section, not rules of real life.
Old   #10

Quote:
if you read carefully what i say instead of paraniod thought that i am ********, i didnt mean HE IS posting warez, i meant THE ONE WHO WILL GIVE HIM CRACK posting it on this forum will post warez.

the post is actually a request to post warez, not a posting warez itself. and no one will give it to him here, otherwise that will be a violation of rules.

clear?

you should use Express version of SQL server instead of Evaluation or find a repack of SQL server with keys already included. no one will post you either neither keys nor cracks here.

See you could replay him with this message not with first one.Please go ahead and earn more money on "pserver section"
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

Quote:
See you could replay him with this message not with first one.Please go ahead and earn more money on "pserver section"
lol'd

its not the right section and post for such conversation. if you wanna talk about honor of someone's actions, lets say i already know you were begging Unleashed server owner to take my place in dev, saying youre f*ckin pro, telling **** about me, and failed when tried to show simpliest things to Adam.
and now you act like an angry offended kid even not in a correct section and even communication place for things you say.

lets talk about honor, yep
Old   #12

Quote:
lol'd

its not the right section and post for such conversation. if you wanna talk about honor of someone's actions, lets say i already know you were begging Unleashed server owner to take my place in dev, saying youre f*ckin pro, telling **** about me, and failed when tried to show simpliest things to Adam.
and now you act like an angry offended kid even not in a correct section and even communication place for things you say.

lets talk about honor, yep
No i just showed him that u are scamming him i showed him that in 3 days i made a 9.4 server less bugged then your.I think you are only one person who is taking a cash for service under this forum section.In here there are bigger "ego***" and they don't ask money for they service.Even if they ever consider to take money they will make hell alot of better job then you.

Yea honor,i only showed him your true nature,nobody wanted your place.Even if it is last place on earth.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #13

Quote:
No i just showed him that u are scamming him i showed him that in 3 days i made a 9.4 server less bugged then your.I think you are only one person who is taking a cash for service under this forum section.In here there are bigger "ego***" and they don't ask money for they service.Even if they ever consider to take money they will make hell alot of better job then you.

Yea honor,i only showed him your true nature,nobody wanted your place.Even if it is last place on earth.
i understand how proud are you of making "better 9.4 than mine" (doubt but lets skip this part).

i am a single developer in a project and i made everything to launch this project in a view it should be. i made a website from zero, i made tons of addons to development platform, and i am able to add dozen of addons to a game itself. and now working on numerous addons at a time when you are sitting on your egg called "better 9.4". moreover, if you say you made it in 3 days* - i lol'd again because i doubt it was even possible for you to make at least half of all addons aded in 9.4.

simple question: you used that public release of "9.4 SQL files" on epvp right?

and now a guy who asked me for help with dumb thing as like "please help me fix cash shop inventory" now calls himself better dev and claims he is doing things better than me. let da fun begin

and yes i took money from the server as an offer from server owner.
wanna talk about making money? i have much more experience earnt in "making money" from my work and yes, i do make money, but as a person who makes money and does it good, i can only tell you Rappelz is not the good way to return to its dev only for money. so why did i return?

done.
Old   #14

Quote:
i understand how proud are you of making "better 9.4 than mine" (doubt but lets skip this part).

i am a single developer in a project and i made everything to launch this project in a view it should be. i made a website from zero, i made tons of addons to development platform, and i am able to add dozen of addons to a game itself. and now working on numerous addons at a time when you are sitting on your egg called "better 9.4". moreover, if you say you made it in 15 mins - i lol'd again because i doubt it was even possible for you to make at least half of all addons aded in 9.4.

simple question: you used that public release of "9.4 SQL files" on epvp right?

and now a guy who asked me for help with dumb thing as like "please help me fix cash shop inventory" now calls himself better dev and claims he is doing things better than me. let da fun begin

and yes i took money from the server as an offer from server owner.
wanna talk about making money? i have much more experience earn in "making money" from my work and yes, i do make money, but as a person who makes money and does it good, i can only tell you Rappelz is not the good way to return to its dev only for money.

done.
Learn to read i never say or posted 15 min.And u only can mean of xije 9.3 relese files for darknessfight server otherwise i don't know any of that.
Old   #15

Received Thanks: 1,007
You guys are talking about skills and who is the Better so called "DEV"?

I lol'd Hard.

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
ay