Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sql server expired

Discussion on Sql server expired within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/29/2017, 22:05   #16

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Älucard View Post
Learn to read i never say or posted 15 min.And u only can mean of xije 9.3 relese files for darknessfight server otherwise i don't know any of that.
corrected* 3 days, i just remembered another guy who told me once "its 15 min of work" so that was just analogy

just interested of seeing your tools to import Items database from 9.4 client, cuz i already saw someone posted those files imported to SQL and shared already, just after i made some tools for such purpose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
You guys are talking about skills and who is the Better so called "DEV"?

I lol'd Hard.
just supporting a funny conversation i never care actually. but its funny when some guys behaving that way
Old 04/29/2017, 22:09   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
corrected* 3 days, i just remembered another guy who told me once "its 15 min of work" so that was just analogy

just interested of seeing your tools to import Items database from 9.4 client, cuz i already saw someone posted those files imported to SQL and shared already, just after i made some tools for such purpose.

just supporting a funny conversation i never care actually. but its funny when some guys behaving that way
Sure and half of your things on server are messed up?Why u don't use that tool then if "somebody" relesed it right after u made one...
Old 04/29/2017, 22:13   #18

elite*gold: 6190
Just Google it , end of story .
Old 04/29/2017, 22:13   #19

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Älucard View Post
Sure and half of your things on server are messed up?Why u don't use that tool then if "somebody" relesed it right after u made one...
half of things encount please all the things i missed so maybe i dont remember or you didnt actually spend that alot time checking out whats missed there to have that big talk. who knows

**** thanks for a moody evening mate. but if you really wanna show your big **** in dev, you have chosen wrong companion for a talk.

im done in this thread. if someone wants to throw some craps to me, open new thread and wait for moderators to come
Old 04/29/2017, 22:22   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
You guys are talking about skills and who is the Better so called "DEV"?

I lol'd Hard.
I never stated that i am better dev or something.Just proving a point that he is scamming a poor guy for not knowing to set up a server,he even don't do work properly.Atleast here were alot of nuttheaded persons and they don't take advantage of people.
Old 04/29/2017, 22:36   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Informatics View Post
Just Google it , end of story .
shet up you hhhhhhhh , i fix it so np now
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2017, 22:39   #22

elite*gold: 6190
Quote:
Originally Posted by MohcenMaher View Post
shet up you hhhhhhhh , i fix it so np now
Congrats
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2017, 23:05   #23

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
If you have a trial version of SQL server you will need to reinstall when your trial expires.

This forum is about game advancement and hacks not about cracks for software or key generators.

I am closing this thread now. There are other avenues for you to find the information you are looking for.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
ay