Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Rappelz Epic 1 !

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 202
Received Thanks: 33
Rappelz Epic 1 !

Hello.. i know maybe this is so strange but i want to know if anyone have files + client of epic 1 or 2 of rappelz!

reason i want to try to take a interface system from it or at least i would test it in my locale server


this is example of old epic

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

thank you all for read this post..



old school only is offline  
Old   #2


 
elite*gold: 140
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 665
Received Thanks: 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by old school only View Post
Hello.. i know maybe this is so strange but i want to know if anyone have files + client of epic 1 or 2 of rappelz!

reason i want to try to take a interface system from it or at least i would test it in my locale server


this is example of old epic

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

thank you all for read this post..
Nobody has ever found epic 1 client.As i remember @SilentWisdom and @xXExiledXx spend like months on korean search engine to find it.All dead torrents.


as far goes for epic 2 client



U can find it here:[Release] Every client except 7.4 and 5.2


アルカード is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 202
Received Thanks: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Älucard View Post
Nobody has ever found epic 1 client.As i remember @SilentWisdom and @xXExiledXx spend like months on korean search engine to find it.All dead torrents.


as far goes for epic 2 client



U can find it here:[Release] Every client except 7.4 and 5.2

oh thank you! but i still miss server files of it to test , thank you any way

*i will do my best to find anything about epic 1 rappelz then
old school only is offline  
Old   #4


 
elite*gold: 140
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 665
Received Thanks: 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by old school only View Post
oh thank you! but i still miss server files of it to test , thank you any way

*i will do my best to find anything about epic 1 rappelz then

My advice:give up.As smoke told most possible way the transfer clients via ftp server or something.


アルカード is offline  
Old   #5
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,168
Received Thanks: 1,039
Epic 1 was under a different developer, I am not even sure if it started out as a Korean game. I have heard many rumors that it was originally a French developer. Rappeler being the French verb for recall or to call back. Alas those are only rumors and I am not sure on the validity.

A little something to read on it.



Epic 2 was Korean test server only

I don't think you will ever find the Epic 1 client and I am pretty sure you will not find the server files.

The server emulator was our best hope for that.

With glandu2's filter and some work we might be able to get somewhere reasonably close someday.
ThunderNikk is online now  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 247
Received Thanks: 314
Despite the French origin of the name I'm fairly sure Rappler Creer was always Korean. It was originally developed by Lafferty Entertainment which then sold out to or sold the rights to nFlavor.

E1 was a closed beta and the client was distributed via ftp as .zip and in a couple torrent sites. You literally can't find anything but dead links and it takes forever to even find those.

The earliest client you will find is e2 which is considered to be the first openly playable version of Rappelz.
SilentWisdom is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 253
Received Thanks: 331
My notes including the korean spelling for rappler creer. Have fun!

P.S.
Rappelz was started out by a guy at a university who went by the name of Testors. And yes he was korean.
Attached Files
File Type: txt e1 links.txt (1.3 KB, 60 views)
xXExiledXx is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 78
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 254
Received Thanks: 131
Open Beat Client was from PH version 1.11 and you can Download it here : >>><<<
Here you can Download the Malaysia/Singapore version 1.12 : >>><<<

Have fun!
Cyborg2009 is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 202
Received Thanks: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborg2009 View Post
Open Beat Client was from PH version 1.11 and you can Download it here : >>><<<
Here you can Download the Malaysia/Singapore version 1.12 : >>><<<

Have fun!

hey! are u sure this is a version 1?? thank you .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborg2009 View Post
Open Beat Client was from PH version 1.11 and you can Download it here : >>><<<
Here you can Download the Malaysia/Singapore version 1.12 : >>><<<

Have fun!
those links are not working ****
old school only is offline  
Old   #10


 
elite*gold: 140
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 665
Received Thanks: 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by old school only View Post
hey! are u sure this is a version 1?? thank you .



those links are not working ****
Nope epic 1 is only korean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborg2009 View Post
Open Beat Client was from PH version 1.11 and you can Download it here : >>><<<
Here you can Download the Malaysia/Singapore version 1.12 : >>><<<

Have fun!
Don't post fake links and missguide people.
アルカード is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 78
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 254
Received Thanks: 131
NEW LINKS:


In this links go to : Download Now!
Cyborg2009 is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 2
Exclamation

edited
Legids is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 1
im still sad that we never got these classes like they teased us with prior to epic 3(i think)


styles2k6 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
EPIC EPIC EPIC Metin2 Sektion Unterhaltung EPIC EPIC EPIC
Hey, ihr habt Langeweile? Ihr wollt Unterhaltung? Was lustig oder dummes zum lachen sehen? Da habt ihr sie : Metin2 PServer Guides &...
2 Replies - Off Topic



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.