Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Guess whose back

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Nice to see you back Smoke!

Old   #32

wouldn't prefer you working with Charlie .. imo he seems pretty unprofessional and gets easily persuaded by the demanding minority of the server.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
Interesting fact that im Not the only one wich gets hated by Random faggots.
@ you want to Play on an oldschool epic server but youre attacking the guys wich have the knowledge to make this possible.
Are you going to act good guy now? YOU took advantage of charlie, he failed because he doesn't know, BUT:

You had/have the knowledge and instead to use it to help and respect the server, Charlie and the community NO, you destroyed the server.

Who did the npc to cheat? YOU (not a bug, 100% intentional)
Who made the mobs to give [An absurd amount of EXP]? YOU (not a bug, 100% intentional)
Who was playing in unfair manner? YOU and who u helped (not a bug, 100% intentional)

So please, in light me how making mistakes is worst then someone that have the knowledge and destroy the server like you did? Who is worst? YOU!

And how is this random facts, when how you acted on here and in the servers you guys opened are proved facts how u guys are? You have amnesia i guess?

This last server with Charlie you clearly didn't respect no one, do i need to pull out the way you talked on TS and WHAT u talked about all the time in there with them?

Lets be precise, YOUR knowledge you used it to cheat, help your buddy's and in the end to ruin the server!

What you think? Because you know one think or two, means you can a cheat, curse others on here, but people cant judge you because "you know about rappelz"?

Bad things have bad consequences, and my opinion is not even needed you actions are proved enough!

BUT if this is rumours, explain here why u changed the guildtimer from FREE to 100mil just because someone wanted to leave your GUILD,... oh wait... it wasn't your guild!

Or explain here, how u rebirth twice in low level?

Knowledge, knowing something is not everything buddy get some manners!
Old   #34

It's nice to see more ppl working on 6.2, wish you good luck.

Old   #35

Epic 6 , That's interesting , never seen a good one for a while.
best of luck on that Drow
if any help needed , just throw me a PM .

Fyoule is that ( Fyoule ) Da evoker from Yeti / Naga server !?
Old   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasanKat View Post
Epic 6 , That's interesting , never seen a good one for a while.
best of luck on that Drow
if any help needed , just throw me a PM .

Fyoule is that ( Fyoule ) Da evoker from Yeti / Naga server !?
Yes that's me lol back in epic 6 and 7 hahaha still lurking around this game haha
Old   #37

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
Who made the mobs to give the EXP? YOU (not a bug, 100% intentional)

am i the only one who laughs like idiot on this?
and explain already who the heck is Charlie...
Old   #38

elite*gold: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
Charlie is guy who open server with raskim.

Quote:
Are you going to act good guy now? YOU took advantage of charlie, he failed because he doesn't know, BUT:

You had/have the knowledge and instead to use it to help and respect the server, Charlie and the community NO, you destroyed the server.

Who made the mobs to give [An absurd amount of EXP]? YOU (not a bug, 100% intentional)
Who was playing in unfair manner? YOU and who u helped (not a bug, 100% intentional)

So please, in light me how making mistakes is worst then someone that have the knowledge and destroy the server like you did? Who is worst? YOU!

And how is this random facts, when how you acted on here and in the servers you guys opened are proved facts how u guys are? You have amnesia i guess?

This last server with Charlie you clearly didn't respect no one, do i need to pull out the way you talked on TS and WHAT u talked about all the time in there with them?

Lets be precise, YOUR knowledge you used it to cheat, help your buddy's and in the end to ruin the server!

What you think? Because you know one think or two, means you can a cheat, curse others on here, but people cant judge you because "you know about rappelz"?

Bad things have bad consequences, and my opinion is not even needed you actions are proved enough!

BUT if this is rumours, explain here why u changed the guildtimer from FREE to 100mil just because someone wanted to leave your GUILD,... oh wait... it wasn't your guild!

Or explain here, how u rebirth twice in low level?

You think it is easy to create server?I had few devs to show me how to deal with server,even smoke showed me few times in past when he was less a dick.VandRalaus show me how to deal with launcher,make patcher and server security.LamiaCore showed me how to edit models and add new skins,new maps and etc.

Making a server is time consuming and alot of players shit on devs once they "use" power.Try Open your server on your pc and fiddle with files and see how hard is to make server on your own.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
the mobs in toa ( I think ) or one of the VI dungeons was giving triple the exp intended in boss room area. A very specific guild was the main exploiter of the so-called 'bug'.
Old   #40

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamagy View Post
the mobs in toa ( I think ) or one of the VI dungeons was giving triple the exp intended in boss room area. A very specific guild was the main exploiter of the so-called 'bug'.
That.. ehm.. wat.. (did you undestand his question?)

I would be happy if we could finaly stop these wars and create a playable server.
Old   #41

I'm at war with no one heh, it will take me some weeks to put my project even to testing state as I work as lot during the week. Btw guys it's simple just don't feed the trolls lol
Old   #42

Received Thanks: 1,007
Quote:
Are you going to act good guy now?
Nope

Quote:
1. The NPC was in there long time ago. I allready wrote something to that fact.
2. believe it or not, it was really a bug and i was just annoyed to fix it, since nobody told it. we found it ourselfs.
3.Im playing unfair, yes! The bad bad raskim cant do anything but cheating.

Quote:
Are you my daddy, so you wanna teach me respect?

Srsly, there are some ppl wich deserve my respect and who i am respecting is my own decision.

Quote:

Dude, everybody allready knows how bad and stupid and [.. insert some bad words here ..] i am.

I dont care if anyone wanna judge me. xD

Quote:

So much bullshit in 1 sentence. GG. xD

First, it wasnt my Guild, im in this Guild because there were mates from KTS.
(Old friends wich know who i am and how i can be, you know)

btw, the guild reset was requested, but changed to these costs, because ppl were changing guilds like a 1$ whore.

And lets get this fact clear. We are no buddys.

BTW, nice to see, how you used my constructive opinion to start the flame against me, again.

The Salt is real.
Old   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
Nope

1. The NPC was in there long time ago. I allready wrote something to that fact.
2. believe it or not, it was really a bug and i was just annoyed to fix it, since nobody told it. we found it ourselfs.
3.Im playing unfair, yes! The bad bad raskim cant do anything but cheating.

Are you my daddy, so you wanna teach me respect?

Srsly, there are some ppl wich deserve my respect and who i am respecting is my own decision.

Dude, everybody allready knows how bad and stupid and [.. insert some bad words here ..] i am.

I dont care if anyone wanna judge me. xD

So much bullshit in 1 sentence. GG. xD

First, it wasnt my Guild, im in this Guild because there were mates from KTS.
(Old friends wich know who i am and how i can be, you know)

btw, the guild reset was requested, but changed to these costs, because ppl were changing guilds like a 1$ whore.

And lets get this fact clear. We are no buddys.

BTW, nice to see, how you used my constructive opinion to start the flame against me, again.

The Salt is real.
Get out of here, you hoe
Thanks
1 User
Old   #44

do not flame a dev, this won't have the desired effect
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by glandu2 View Post
do not flame a dev, this won't have the desired effect
i would say the same.. but for real that dev does not respect anyone

any way i didnt come to talk about this.. i just wanna say welcome back to SilentWisdom and nice to see your projects again..