Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz Awakening - Tiamat 6.2 is now live

Discussion on Rappelz Awakening - Tiamat 6.2 is now live within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/27/2017, 19:48   #196

elite*gold: 0
Yet another server that falls into the hands of the corrupt ones and gets shut down, thanks to whoever contributed to this..
It's starting to feel pretty consistent that everything raskim touches turns into **** and dies.
I just hope charlie comes up with a new project asap
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2017, 21:05   #197

I dont know and i dont care who is the guilty one for the shutdown.

I also think every one can build his own opinion about that, but the flame from all sides here is a realy bad behaviour. We are all here to play and have fun in the first way .

I also would like to say thank you Charlie and the others who worked on this projekt for the work. Think it isnt that easy like some ppl here believe .

I hope to hear fast about the new projekt . It was fun to play on Awakening !
And on the last try it was a realy good setup with nice rates !! (hope u will take the same in the new one ).
Also i liked the advantage of the 9.x GUI like the skillbar ,changeable button setup, or the healings wihle you got a mob in tagret etc.
Not sure here if u rly need a older gui for the right fealing of the old epic . I would prefer the new one. But think many opinions out there ;P and the decision about this is urs .
In my opinion it depends most on the players and the teamplay part of the game. And this was nice . Long time ago since i did that many funny dps with a full group.

Dont let the community wait to long with new good news

Skrapp
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/27/2017, 21:25   #198

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixsixone View Post
I just hope charlie comes up with a new project asap
I won't repeat the errors i made with awakening. I will take my time and i hope i may welcome at least some of the awakening-players again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michi5000 View Post
Awakening was a good project, but i made some newbie-mistakes. I want a clean restart with a clean project.

Quote:
I also would like to say thank you Charlie and the others who worked on this projekt for the work. Think it isnt that easy like some ppl here believe .

And on the last try it was a realy good setup with nice rates !! (hope u will take the same in the new one ).
Thank you. It means a lot to me to hear it.

I need to reorganize a lot of stuff and test things. As soon as i have more information i will share it with you.
Old 01/27/2017, 22:56   #199

Quote:

I also think every one can build his own opinion about that, but the flame from all sides here is a realy bad behaviour. We are all here to play and have fun in the first way .

Also i liked the advantage of the 9.x GUI like the skillbar ,changeable button setup, or the healings wihle you got a mob in tagret etc.
Not sure here if u rly need a older gui for the right fealing of the old epic . I would prefer the new one. But think many opinions out there ;P and the decision about this is urs .
In my opinion it depends most on the players and the teamplay part of the game. And this was nice . Long time ago since i did that many funny dps with a full group.

Dont let the community wait to long with new good news

Skrapp
Fully agree with u.
Old 01/28/2017, 01:42   #200

Charlie even with the wipes I'm glad to tell you that you're the only guy who touched us with this server. That's exactly the idea what everyone was dreaming for. I bet that every single decision you make for your future project will fit us. Take your time. Do what you gotta do
Old 01/28/2017, 04:43   #201

when open serv again?
Old 01/28/2017, 12:12   #202

Quote:
Originally Posted by chet108 View Post
when open serv again?
Andrey, the project is on hold for now. Be patient <3
Old 01/28/2017, 22:40   #203

I am comparing real 6.2 with 9.x downpatched to 6.2 at the moment.

9.X downpatched has some advantages. If you wanna see classic 6.2 look here:

Screen got taken today. Pets are working, drops in ToE are working and GUI is oldschool. I couldn't pickup the genie because i used the kill_target command.

No witch quest in that testserver btw.

Anybody (from official server open beta and in the first epics) remembers these?:

Autotrap

Starcandy

Old petcard images

We are testing two projects right now. 6.2 oldschool and 9.x downpatched.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 01/28/2017, 22:53   #204

elite*gold: 20
I think the major advantages from 9.x that everybody wants are
  • 4x4 Hotkeybars
  • Heal themselfs with e.g BP without targeting
  • Stackable Pet/Skillcards
  • Guildmanagement
  • Quest-Target markers (If questing is required)
  • (some liked the option to quickly compare equiped and unequiped items)

(I know these might vary from person to person. This is a summary from all responses i got while playing on Awakening and reading topics here.)
Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/28/2017, 23:02   #205

Man I don't care if it's epic 1 or epic 9000 just open I wanna play am dying all the other servers are ****** hahah LET'S GO CHARLY YOUR COFFEE ON ME
Old 01/28/2017, 23:10   #206

i would say one of the most important things to put in that server would be the auto luna item because throwing luna chips 24/7 is annoying

so i guess a 9.x downpatched would be better to have since there are stuff in 9.x that makes the game less annoying to play like the 4x4 bar/luna item/wasd movement/stackable cards etc
Old 01/29/2017, 00:19   #207

i hope in 6.2 OLD SCHOOL
Old 01/29/2017, 00:57   #208

elite*gold: 16
i remember the look of the petcards.
a 9.1 has alot advantages
Old 01/29/2017, 02:06   #209

I remember those auto trap yep! And the look of old pet cards! But never saw those starcandy :0
Old 01/29/2017, 02:22   #210

charlie, the oldschool gui looks good, a lot of ppl said they wouldn't play in a downpatched server, but still we got around 90 ppl online some times. In a 6.2 server would happen the same thing as Zesua, at some time, there is nothing to do.. A lot of ppl from Awakening was online in 5.2 yesterday, but doing nothing in hori mid, because there is nothing else to do.. I think the downpatch is the best choice
Closed Thread