Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz Awakening - Tiamat 6.2 is now live

Closed Thread

Old   #211

elite*gold: 0
The downgraded server u've done previously is perfect as mentioned before by .Nexitis. The tiamat points dropping idea and the vote shop was super cool. The autochipping buff might be added as well 'cause its freakin cool 'cause these are the things that made the game simpler and easier to play, but everyone wants the idea of 6.2 (low rates) so we wouldn't get bored anytime soon . These are the most common things and now we can only wait and hope for a server without wipes and hackers x_x ...

Old   #212

I might be affected by nostalgia glasses, but new GUI looks so bad compared to the old one. Nexitis made a really good point about 9.x advantages, yet I still prefer 6.2. I can bear every uncomfortable aspect of it, just to be able to play with old pet cards icons and such. Playing during 1st beta was a completely different experience. 9.x just lacks 'something'.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #213

Yeah how long of a wait though I wanna see the server live again haha I miss it
Old   #214

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowbudget View Post
charlie, the oldschool gui looks good, a lot of ppl said they wouldn't play in a downpatched server, but still we got around 90 ppl online some times. In a 6.2 server would happen the same thing as Zesua, at some time, there is nothing to do.. A lot of ppl from Awakening was online in 5.2 yesterday, but doing nothing in hori mid, because there is nothing else to do.. I think the downpatch is the best choice
Why should in a nature 6.2 the people nothing do? Just the GUI isnt the same

Old   #215

elite*gold: 20
Even though the 9.x GUI has alot of advantages, i wouldn't really care which GUI Charlie decides for. as Zesua right now is the only option we got. But incase of content i would agree with "lowbudget" that a downgraded 9.x would be the best idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowbudget View Post
In a 6.2 server would happen the same thing as in Zesua. At some point there is nothing to do. A lot of ppl from Awakening were online in 5.2 yesterday but weren't doing anything in hori mid, because there is nothing else to do. I think the downpatch is the best choice
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #216

What is the GUI?
Old   #217

One more time i am quitting, and once again, i hope i will not need to come back and play video games like rappelz all the day, like i always did.

I just want to mention that i was angry more than one time against Raskim, but as far as i know he's the only gifted DEV who never made cash shop, in all history of rappelz private servers.
Anyway, he failed, destroying himself his own work.
But it's our fault too, because we didn't tried to really support/help him. If there was someone deserving more attention than others DEVs, it was him.
Yes, we lost our time just because he used bugs (like others did) like ToA mob exp abuse and this caused wipe, but it's maybe still better than leaving because cash shop without knowing that you left really just because of cash shop.
To all players, if you think that fear, authority can come only from people milking you till bleeding then just go for it.

If you make complete abstraction of your feelings, Raskim is still the best DEV.
But if you are able to do such hard work, don't bother again about virtual games/rappelz and just worry about your own carrier IRL.

I am not judging anyone. I don't care anymore.
I'm going to leave France as soon as i find a job in Canada. I will let everything behind me. Rappelz and others virtual games ate my life. I can only blame myself.

If you think it's too much boring for nothing, keep in mind that Rappelz isn't a game for casual gamers.

Good luck to all, and have fun for the ones still playing.

Link.
Old   #218

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelt View Post
One more time i am quitting, and once again, i hope i will not need to come back and play video games like rappelz all the day, like i always did.

I just want to mention that i was angry more than one time against Raskim, but as far as i know he's the only gifted DEV who never made cash shop, in all history of rappelz private servers.
Anyway, he failed, destroying himself his own work.
But it's our fault too, because we didn't tried to really support/help him. If there was someone deserving more attention than others DEVs, it was him.
Yes, we lost our time just because he used bugs (like others did) like ToA mob exp abuse and this caused wipe, but it's maybe still better than leaving because cash shop without knowing that you left really just because of cash shop.
To all players, if you think that fear, authority can come only from people milking you till bleeding then just go for it.

If you make complete abstraction of your feelings, Raskim is still the best DEV.
But if you are able to do such hard work, don't bother again about virtual games/rappelz and just worry about your own carrier IRL.

I am not judging anyone. I don't care anymore.
I'm going to leave France as soon as i find a job in Canada. I will let everything behind me. Rappelz and others virtual games ate my life. I can only blame myself.

If you think it's too much boring for nothing, keep in mind that Rappelz isn't a game for casual gamers.

Good luck to all, and have fun for the ones still playing.

Link.
Ehmm... why exatly are you posting this?
Don't revive this discussion once more as i and many others are tired of it.
Also why are you mentioning cash-shop? Charlie never had the intention to make his server P2W and it never was as you could only buy things from Vote-Points (Which are not available through donations).

And i don't understand why you mention your private life...

Nevertheless i wish you good luck in you life and remember: Games don't destroy lifes, its how you play them.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #219

how much wait opening 6.2? week or more?
Old   #220

Let's be honest the 9.X gui brings nothing but advantages, as stated before by nexitis. It leaves an open door for possible items/events that you might want to add/do in the future.
Just limit what you can and cannot access while making it a 6.2 server, and you'll have a revamped E6 client.
To me it doesn't really matter what it looks like, it's the gaming experience that counts, as long as the experience comes close to what it was back on retail's earlier epics, where everyones starting fresh looking for that empty bp or yeti and then failing it..
Old   #221

am I the only one who's dying to play some rappelz right now DDD?
Old   #222

Any new info on how new project is going?
Old   #223

why he just didnt use 7.2 to make it 6.2 ?
Old   #224

Any updates guys been 3 days now i mean he has all the files right ....
Old   #225

elite*gold: 16
i think we must wait 2 weeks or more

Closed Thread