Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

List of questions:)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
List of questions:)

Hello to all, yes, I know about help thread, but I'm have some list of questions and dicaded to create this post
all questions will be about some game objects similar to portals

1)How to set up portals and quest objects(you can collect it with tapping on it)
2)How to add new object to world(any 3d model) by simple object or usable object
3)How to setting up event of use this object(when you try to use it you cast skill)
4)How to create collision with added object?
5)How to set up allowable target of skill?(and event on end of cast)
6)If Im adding some object to world that extention should I use(nx3?)
7)and last maybe in game exists some wall or door with HP, which is can be destroed and players cant go through it

Thanks

Old   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordor1 View Post
Hello to all, yes, I know about help thread, but I'm have some list of questions and dicaded to create this post
all questions will be about some game objects similar to portals

1)How to set up portals and quest objects(you can collect it with tapping on it)
2)How to add new object to world(any 3d model) by simple object or usable object
3)How to setting up event of use this object(when you try to use it you cast skill)
4)How to create collision with added object?
5)How to set up allowable target of skill?(and event on end of cast)
6)If Im adding some object to world that extention should I use(nx3?)
7)and last maybe in game exists some wall or door with HP, which is can be destroed and players cant go through it

Thanks

1) All 'fieldprops' or objects you can interact with in the world (portals, flowers etc) are contained in the dbo.fieldpropresource <> db_fieldprop.rdb respectively.

2) I'm assuming you mean fieldprop, so refer to bullet 1)

3) I haven't added a skill to a fieldprop even though I know it's possible, but to attach an event simply write an LUA function and then add the name of this function to script_text

4) Are you still asking about fieldprops because there is no way to determine their collision in the way you suggest

5) I assume any states cast by a fieldprop will automatically target the caller and no one else.

6) NX3 is the proper extension of 3D models in Rappelz yes

7) Objects like this do not exist in the manner you suggest, I'm sure you could create a monster with no animation that uses the model of a wall and does not roam.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Your answer is very helpful, but in table fieldprop no info about place where this object exists or where it will be spawn
Im trying to create some Autoevent with flag(usable object, which people should use) and I need to create this object on some place)