Mind uploading the .dll required for AR sframe and/or providing an unpacked US/EU sframe? I am currently attempting to unpack a US 7.2 SFrame but I am afraid I am not very good at this
Mind uploading the .dll required for AR sframe and/or providing an unpacked US/EU sframe? I am currently attempting to unpack a US 7.2 SFrame but I am afraid I am not very good at this
i'm working on another project now when i'm done i will make a tut about how to unpack sframe.. try this dll files
says GAME DB INIT ERROR: [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).[SQL SEVER dose not exist or access denied.
i run a 9.1 also for family only and i dont get this error so why do i get with the 7.2 files ? and i set them up just like my 9.1 all i changed was the ip's and user names to match mine and still wont let me in and yes i gave permission to the user name so idk why its doing this
[Release]BlackRouge Official CAP 120 Server Files 03/30/2022 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 105 Replies Hello Silkroad Community,
Today I'm releasing the official BlackRouge Cap 120 files before the official server got shutdown. The update package was the latest that was sent to Thailand publisher.
Package name: SRO_Thailand_CS_106.zip - ZIP archive, unpacked size 42,136,640 bytes
+SRO_Thailand_CS_106.zip
++Config
++InitialDB
++Query
[Release]Files 9.1 official with Tools and website Rappelz official 10/26/2014 - Rappelz Private Server - 24 Replies Hello EveryBody I will Share This Files i Hacked Official Rappelz Korean and steel this files It's esay to Steel and Website Full WebSite
i will Share This Soon Or i will create PS :mofo::mofo:
Skype : dark.das
Sorry For my bad English