Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Some different things ^^

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
In these modern times, it is easy to get lost in oneself, tending to pay less attention to those around us and even more so to those abroad. To see someone taking the time to share their labor, ideas, imagination, projects is to be reminded that there is yet goodness and hope in mankind....that even as worse and worse news darkens our doors, there is still hope. I firmly believe that anyone sharing anything in the community, is a hero.

I have followed the Rappelz threads for quite a very long time...I have asked many questions (some I wish I had not..."easily answered" doesn't quite do them justice)...but, the Heroes (as I like to call them), were patient with me. I learned how to set up a server (mayhaps not quite 100%...but, good enough for an old dog such as me.) I could not have accomplished it without the support, encouragement and most important...the sharing. So, I humbly thank you for sharing these files and strengthening the community. Kindest regards and deepest respect, Azreil.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azreil View Post
In these modern times, it is easy to get lost in oneself, tending to pay less attention to those around us and even more so to those abroad. To see someone taking the time to share their labor, ideas, imagination, projects is to be reminded that there is yet goodness and hope in mankind....that even as worse and worse news darkens our doors, there is still hope. I firmly believe that anyone sharing anything in the community, is a hero.

I have followed the Rappelz threads for quite a very long time...I have asked many questions (some I wish I had not..."easily answered" doesn't quite do them justice)...but, the Heroes (as I like to call them), were patient with me. I learned how to set up a server (mayhaps not quite 100%...but, good enough for an old dog such as me.) I could not have accomplished it without the support, encouragement and most important...the sharing. So, I humbly thank you for sharing these files and strengthening the community. Kindest regards and deepest respect, Azreil.
I have to agree with you 100% on all points, without people like LamiaCore, thndr, Ghost Informatics and when he's in a good mood iSmoke, I would never have been able to set up my little family server, if I have left out anyone that has helped me in the past I'm sorry, I am in awe of your knowledge and your ability to find ways to get the files required to run and customize our servers then after all that you still share the files and even explain how to get them to work.
YOU guys are the best, you have given me and my family hours of fun both in implementing the additions (learning) to our server and in playing the game
THANK YOU ALL

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #18

skeletal_master

Anyone having problems with skeletal master, all other mobs working perfectly, just skeletal master mob is invisible, I have hashed the skeletal files twice still with the same result.
I have also checked the sql query for this mob, its there in the monster resource

As stated:
winged betrayal
new_pixies "all"
Soul-Mephisto
Soul-Slaughter

all work fine

any help would be great, thanks
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertie2008 View Post
Anyone having problems with skeletal master, all other mobs working perfectly, just skeletal master mob is invisible, I have hashed the skeletal files twice still with the same result.
I have also checked the sql query for this mob, its there in the monster resource

As stated:
winged betrayal
new_pixies "all"
Soul-Mephisto
Soul-Slaughter

all work fine

any help would be great, thanks
The problem is the model name... in the sql file: "skeletal_master" and the file name is "mechanic_skeletal_master"

Thanks
1 User
Old   #20

elite*gold: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapir619 View Post
The problem is the model name... in the sql file: "skeletal_master" and the file name is "mechanic_skeletal_master"
Sorry, my mistake.
I'll re-upload that archive with fitting sql-file (even if it's easy just to change 'skeletal_master' in my sql-Script to 'mechanic_skeletal_master' xD).

Thx for report
Thanks
1 User
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamiaCore View Post
Sorry, my mistake.
I'll re-upload that archive with fitting sql-file (even if it's easy just to change 'sekeltal_master' in my sql-Script to 'mechanic_skeletal_master' xD).

Thx for report
Don't get me wrong :P
Just meant to help him, incredible release!
Old   #22

Update:
Added a few lines to my harlequin-fix-query.
Really useful by official developers to name the files not as the same as in database....xD
Old   #23

how can i add this to my server ??
Old   #24

Added a full query for one weapon's new effectfiles as an example....
You just have to change new_id to your new id.

And to show you it works fine, Picspoiler: