Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Still looking for a 6.1/ 6.2 server

Discussion on Still looking for a 6.1/ 6.2 server within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Still looking for a 6.1/ 6.2 server

If any of you guys know, or plan to create a new epic 6 server i really wish to know it, a lot of people are looking for it, the best would be 6.2 ( just before the Dura item system ) I can't create it by myself nor manage such server that's why i'm asking.

Thx guys
Old 07/06/2016, 17:32   #2

Look guys, stop asking. There isn't a big enough player base to support it any more. Even the good servers are only attracting 20-30 MAYBE 40+ in peak times and you have to realize half of those are dual clients (slaves).

Sorry, just being real here.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/06/2016, 21:49   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWisdom View Post
Look guys, stop asking. There isn't a big enough player base to support it any more. Even the good servers are only attracting 20-30 MAYBE 40+ in peak times and you have to realize half of those are dual clients (slaves).

Sorry, just being real here.
what sadnesses me is that more than 100 players can be online in a 9.1 server , but you can't find any of them at older versions even so older is better .
Old 07/07/2016, 14:39   #4

All old school server is dead,because there is no enough goal in game (after 1-2 months everyone will be maxed and start boring on mid xp server) that is why no1 want make server for this dead plan.
If you are looking for old school server you have only 2 options:
Zesua 5.2 (no players +low rate=nonstop solo(was boring for me^^)
Vulcano 7.3 (Arab,no english client so i don't know more about this server)
or just join any 9.1-9.3 server just like i did,waiting is pointless
Old 07/07/2016, 22:33   #5

i'm already playing on Ancient 5.2 ( Zesua ) and i archieved r7 haha, and despite the population, its not impossible that one day someone create an epic 6 server, look Zesua has 9.3 and 5.2 so, its possible
Old 07/07/2016, 22:35   #6

i think there is still a decent playerbase for oldschoolserver. the problem is, that the increased amount of exp you get on these server let them die out way quicker because everyone is lvling so much faster. the best way to avoid these kind of problems is to set the rates to x1, so ppl can enjoy the grind who like to enjoy it. os rappelz had so much less content then the actual version but it was still a better game after all, because it just took so much more time to run out of content.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2016, 23:46   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by exus666 View Post
All old school server is dead,because there is no enough goal in game (after 1-2 months everyone will be maxed and start boring on mid xp server) that is why no1 want make server for this dead plan.
If you are looking for old school server you have only 2 options:
Zesua 5.2 (no players +low rate=nonstop solo(was boring for me^^)
Vulcano 7.3 (Arab,no english client so i don't know more about this server)
or just join any 9.1-9.3 server just like i did,waiting is pointless
a smart dev would do a 6.2 server with more features like maybe include already done features in 9.2 like maybe arena ?

lets be honest here , there is too many things a dev can do in server ,
its not even impossible to do a pet with new unique skills , we already seen that ^^ .

and its not either impossible to add a new class function with new skills (i seen this yesterday )

and its not either impossible to do new items (gear,essence,consumable,wings,)
its not hard to make a unique trading system and we already seen it in raskim server (Tiamat) it was called Orbs i guess . you could farm them to buy items .

so the point here is , anyone can make a server and constantly develop it with more features , after each update belive me more players are going to stay .

i hope if there is a server who has lower rates than Official (LoL) because even in official people hit r7 in 6 hrs .:$
Old 07/08/2016, 17:38   #8

Too much custom item/pet is a bad idea in my personal point of view they like dura/soul pet lost point of old school.
Old 07/09/2016, 02:25   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by exus666 View Post
Too much custom item/pet is a bad idea in my personal point of view they like dura/soul pet lost point of old school.
im not saying to make them op , im just saying its possible to create a server and make it even more developed by adding custom things that makes the server unique from other ones to attract more players ^>^.
Old 07/09/2016, 19:46   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
im not saying to make them op , im just saying its possible to create a server and make it even more developed by adding custom things that makes the server unique from other ones to attract more players ^>^.
Name some things that would make the server unique, please.
Old 07/10/2016, 01:05   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Blaze View Post
Name some things that would make the server unique, please.
this can be worked as a quest for a final class maybe ,
another thing a dev has to be creative if he wants a sucessfull server
Old 07/10/2016, 15:55   #12

My ideal server would be something like an epic 6.2 to 8, maybe with some custom things, low rate to keep players busy for some time, but that also include no dura on item, it's only my point of view, and i wish so much that one day, someone will create it, i'm sure if the server get some advertisement, and cool Dev crew, they could build a solid playerbase !
Old 07/10/2016, 16:51   #13

I was thinking to rework whole 9.1 to old school 6.2 with no dura,soul pets etc make it all school.And rework whole dungeons
Old 07/10/2016, 17:01   #14

that is the same idea that raskim had long time ago... his server went quite successful until he ****** up....
Old 07/10/2016, 18:33   #15

I have such a projects files already started from when I devd for Vendetta. Already 9.1 with no dura or soul pets. Still needs dungeon rework tho
Thanks
1 User