Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NGemity - An Open Source Rappelz Emulator

Discussion on NGemity - An Open Source Rappelz Emulator within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 10/03/2018, 01:41   #76

elite*gold: 0
Right now it would be wise of anyone with source to keep it under lock and key unless collaborating with people they can 100% trust. I doubt this will be the end, but I doubt anyone will see any public movement anytime soon either.

TL;DR

If you don't have the source, prolly not getting it. If you are a truly trusted Rappelz Dev you already know who to talk to.

Thndr should just close this thread to avoid pointless questions tbh.
Old 10/03/2018, 02:51   #77

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,460
Probably is going to be best to let a sleeping dog lie for a little while...or at least let it go back to sleep.

As far as the thread I would rather keep it open for discussion as it is a really cool opportunity that I would rather not see die because it is lost in the forum and removed from discussion.

As far as the source let me at least remind everyone (and yes snoopy, whoever belongs to the retail developer/publisher brick wall that was run into I am referring to you also) that the source we are talking about here was an "open source emulator" created and worked on by some very talented developers we have here in this section and the only thing that may have occurred was a little reverse engineering.

We did not have and do not have any E4 server content from anyone outside of these forums. However we may have some more talented developers than those that actually work with the retail content, and I use the word "may" very lightly because it is in my opinion that we in fact do have better talent in these forums.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/11/2018, 13:51   #78

Received Thanks: 3,458
Welp, time for a new Discord Server I guess?

Worst thing is I get banned again, lmao.
Testserver is up again.
Thanks
10 Users
Old 11/13/2018, 06:48   #79

Welcome Back @
Old 11/25/2018, 12:06   #80

Welp, it seems like the first class is fully functional now.

We're in need of testers! If you're interested, join us in Discord for more information:
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2019, 20:33   #81

Going to push the thread once more, we're still going strong!

A brief history over the days:
- Added most of the missing Skill handlers
- Added tons of States (buffs)
- Increased rates on test server
- Tons of bug fixes

We're getting close to the end

If you're interested, join us on our public test server!
You can find more about it on .
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/27/2019, 20:45   #82

Oh boii where to begin on this one.
The beginning of the testing stage was though, there was so much wrong with this game that I had no clue if it would ever work.
But thanks to the dedicated devs the game started to turn around.
Skills became usable once again and slowly but steady I saw my favourite classes resurrected in an epic unseen before in the pserver community.
The testers have clocked in countless hours play testing this thing and it shows, our work has been vital for the devs so that they could reanimate this mess of a code that is epic 4.
The devs have been working countless of hours on thing thing they like to call a code, but really isn't. They have handcrafted most of the things in what we see before us in this engine.

These days the activity rate has been going down and I am longing to have some parties once again, and there are classes I straight up refuse to test because they have never appealed to me.
This is where you the reader will come in.
Join us in an epic blast of the past and try getting me an Angel. plz.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/16/2023, 04:16   #83

Its been years, any update on this thread?
Old 11/03/2023, 19:50   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamwestDMC View Post
Its been years, any update on this thread?
I'm working on it every now and then when I'm bored.
The project is still open source and really easy to find (hint: there's a github account running with my name), and nowdays especially easy to run/configure, even on Windows.

Will we ever see the project done? Maybe, maybe not.
As of now, I'm the only developer and I don't assume that this will ever change again.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/14/2023, 15:39   #85

I was in the "Test Team" in 2018 (until the test servers were down). It was fun and I would like to help again.

Is there a short guide on how to compile the files on github and test it (what are the prerequisites)?
I still have the client from the testing 2018.

To understand, I have basic knowledge to run and modify a local Rappelz server (The epic 6.2 server I've been "working" on for several years ).
Old 12/08/2023, 04:22   #86

@,hi,bro,nice source code,could you share the server full files(include server resources)?