Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DWL-RAPPELZ 9.1 NEPHIM SERVER

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVR CryHard View Post
Still can't... The same thing happens
send me message on facebook() we will fix your problem okey. ım waiting your message...

Old   #32

Can not DL English Launcher

HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found

Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlz View Post
Can not DL English Launcher

HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found
problem fixed. pls try download again...
Old   #34

Thank you , 2 more players for server

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #35

Are you guys looking for anymore staff members? ive got a group of people that follow me around and play servers with me, I have over 3 years of GM experience on many servers let me know if you are interested i could send you my credentials, Thank you very much!
Old   #36

Na Chance to login anymore. Entering from Launcher.exe after try to login i got following message : "B31d logowania. Sprobuj ponownie.(91605)"

Entering the game from [DWL]Rappelz V3 Nephim.exe i can login to character select, but my char has only only head+hair, without body and equipment after chosing the char, loading screen freeze and nothing happend.

The game works only one times after registration and i play with lvl 161. Before i started first time, i delete the gamemon.des from gamedir and enter from [DWL]Rappelz V3 Nephim.exe not the Launcher.exe

After in want to enter from Launcher.exe then i got the message that gamemon.des is missing. I put the file in the gamedir and then the problem began

Game reload and reinstall + clear all gameguard files from system dir dont help.
Old   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufus0815 View Post
Na Chance to login anymore. Entering from Launcher.exe after try to login i got following message : "B31d logowania. Sprobuj ponownie.(91605)"

Entering the game from [DWL]Rappelz V3 Nephim.exe i can login to character select, but my char has only only head+hair, without body and equipment after chosing the char, loading screen freeze and nothing happend.

The game works only one times after registration and i play with lvl 161. Before i started first time, i delete the gamemon.des from gamedir and enter from [DWL]Rappelz V3 Nephim.exe not the Launcher.exe

After in want to enter from Launcher.exe then i got the message that gamemon.des is missing. I put the file in the gamedir and then the problem began

Game reload and reinstall + clear all gameguard files from system dir dont help.
dwlrappelz.com/Resource.rar
download file and after paste dwl rappelz file. problem solved
Old   #38

Still exactly the same problem after copying the Resource.rar. Nothing changed

Is the nProtect GameGuard Service need to be active ? It is always inactive and i cant start it.
Old   #39

Quote:
Still exactly the same problem after copying the Resource.rar. Nothing changed

Is the nProtect GameGuard Service need to be active ? It is always inactive and i cant start it.

we dont use nprotect gamguard send message on facebook take a photo your problem wıll be fixed
Old   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwlbolt View Post
we dont use nprotect gamguard send message on facebook take a photo your problem wıll be fixed
Would you mind replying to my post? ive been waiting a few days
Old   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by siegemaster223 View Post
Would you mind replying to my post? ive been waiting a few days
Someone willing to be [GM] and comming to a server with his friends, sounds fishy, you probably want to hand out free stuff to your friends and sh*t like that. lmao
Old   #42

Your registration page is broken, fix this ****!

Keeps saying your already register or you cant register more than once, when I havent even register before.
Old   #43

Update new launcher :
Thanks
1 User
Old   #44

Game is working now after several completly new installations of the files. But i cant see the map in right upper corner and there are no mobs in the 9.3 dungeon, just their luna chip aura if they attack me, but i cannot attack or tab them.

Further, i miss the "Gaian Strength" skill card from the Card Merchant and some english translations.

What are the new deco slots ? (i know the Item, but there are no quest npc to get this)

Is it possible to awake rings ?

Just confused
Old   #45

Quote:
Game is working now after several completly new installations of the files. But i cant see the map in right upper corner and there are no mobs in the 9.3 dungeon, just their luna chip aura if they attack me, but i cannot attack or tab them.

Further, i miss the "Gaian Strength" skill card from the Card Merchant and some english translations.

What are the new deco slots ? (i know the Item, but there are no quest npc to get this)

Is it possible to awake rings ?

Just confused

Download Launcher V4 Nephim Resource