Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9.1 soul pets skill question

Discussion on 9.1 soul pets skill question within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
9.1 soul pets skill question

was wondering with all the new tables where soul pet specialty skills are in like Field of Darkness theres random skills are in randomskillresource obviously but wheres the others stored? are those still skill resource? monster skill resource?
Old 09/09/2015, 20:15   #2

Received Thanks: 1,011
soulpet skils are very easy as far as i took a look on them.

It starts with the summonresource. skilltree1_id /skilltree2_id etc are linking o the skilltreeresource (skilltreeid)

And if the skill_group_id != 0, it's linking to the summonrandomskill (skill_group_id = sid of summonrandomskill)

In summonrandomskill the use_code is the count of the avaible skills to learn and the skill_id_1 - 15 are the possible skills, wich the creature can learn

if for example skill_id_1 - 12 are filled, the use_code have to be 12.

All other "fixed" skills are still stored in skilltreeresource with skill_group_id = 0.

If i made a mistake, correct me.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/14/2015, 11:45   #3

no no i thnk u did fine appriciated

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Server with no soul pests (pets)
11/05/2014 - Rappelz Private Server - 1 Replies
So I as jumping from one server to another. Everywhere I go soul pests have infested server already. Does anyone know any (yes I know zesua 5.2 has no soul pets) sever that has no soul pests
[WTS] 133 Soul Breeder + Pets {Naga-US}
06/29/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 4 Replies
Okay, this is what I'm selling... only taking cash offers USD. PM Me or email me. E-Mail : [email protected] Selling for $150 USD / OBO PM ME OR EMAIL ME WITH OFFERS. Level 133 - Soul Breeder / JLv 50
SjSRO / Soul Spear Soul Lv58 Skill Edit Lv76.
11/11/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 3 Replies
Hi All . This My First PK2 Edition :) . I Think Some people so bored Old SkillS :) Soul Spear Soul And Soul Spear Emperor http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/3676/lv58.jpg> ;>>Changed>>>http://img14.imageshac k.us/img14/2765/lv76.jpg DataPK2 http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/1067/dgrtvsjpg .gif
Warklock: Soul Linked Pets take no damage!
05/24/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
This can be used for a variety of situations, and having Soul Linked Warlocks tanking end game outdoor bosses (Not instanced that i know of) Or taking alot less damage in PVP. What to do: Have your Voidwalker out, and Soul Linked to you. Have the opposite faction (Or in a duel) warlock Banish your pet. This causes him to be immune to all damage done to it, INCLUDING the 30% from Soul Link. This means a warlock could tank bosses like the 4 Emerald Dragons, Lord Kazzak, Azuregos, etc,...
Warlock: Soul Linked Pets take no damage
05/15/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 12 Replies
This can be used for a variety of situations, and having Soul Linked Warlocks tanking end game outdoor bosses (Not instanced that i know of) Or taking alot less damage in PVP. What to do: Have your Voidwalker out, and Soul Linked to you. Have the opposite faction (Or in a duel) warlock Banish your pet. This causes him to be immune to all damage done to it, INCLUDING the 30% from Soul Link. This means a warlock could tank bosses like the 4 Emerald Dragons, Lord Kazzak, Azuregos, etc, without...