Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Launch] Team Vendetta - Requiem Server

Closed Thread
 
Old   #16
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,004
Received Thanks: 958
Quote:
Originally Posted by deviaman View Post
sooon is passed xd k3
You must be new to Rappelz SOON.



ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 939
Received Thanks: 515
sorry bought the delay but were serious about stability. that took a while.
the servers back up with a new client provided this is required for the new version , hope to see u in game ,enjoy the new launcher and vote functions, new npc's will be provided later today. we could do it now but we didnt want you to wait to long.
enjoy and welcome to pre 9.2
~wisp


wisp66 is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
good work sup ! im downloading client !!
deviaman is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
which the decryption key for download the new client ?


leodossantos is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 208
Received Thanks: 52
Dont waste time in this server, if you want to pay to win play official atleast you dont lose your items.
Filipe2008 is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 94
Received Thanks: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
Dont waste time in this server, if you want to pay to win play official atleast you dont lose your items.
Ahaha so you're the kid that flamed and blocked the page, lemme be clear mate, first of all you should be greatful we're giving back items after a wipe, and calling th server p2w because we "help donators first"? Please dont make me laugh, next time we'll prioritize an impatient whining kid like you over the ones who helped keeping the server up, and funny thing they donated before cash shop was up, meaning they are only 3, if a GM is helping others and u pop up, he won't stop helping them and focus on you. Get your facts straight pal and don't post random ****. If you wanna make a complaint, make a decent one, not some 5 yrs old trash talk cuz u didn't get your service before others.
→VandRalaus← is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 1
What's the decryption key for the new client?

*EDIT* Got it, page was screwy. Thanks Vand!
dbaird337 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 208
Received Thanks: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by →VandRalaus← View Post
Ahaha so you're the kid that flamed and blocked the page, lemme be clear mate, first of all you should be greatful we're giving back items after a wipe, and calling th server p2w because we "help donators first"? Please dont make me laugh, next time we'll prioritize an impatient whining kid like you over the ones who helped keeping the server up, and funny thing they donated before cash shop was up, meaning they are only 3, if a GM is helping others and u pop up, he won't stop helping them and focus on you. Get your facts straight pal and don't post random crap. If you wanna make a complaint, make a decent one, not some 5 yrs old trash talk cuz u didn't get your service before others.
Look the way you talk and we can see who flamed who, keep acting like u are the good guy here (or should i say girl, its funny how "nice u act in your main account, and how arrogant u are in this account hidden ), but u just care about your pocket.

You act like i was demanding and spamming you for items when it was the opposite.

I sent the pictures (to prove my items) Friday 17h and i asked nicely for SOME and if was possible have SOME of them.

After that i went to the server and pm you and the other OLD GM (not new like u lied saying he was new lol) and you said u was busy doing gm shop's and i let it go (and this was Friday night).

I went there TODAY (So this was more then 24hours after i asked for SOME items, when must of the players already r6+ or r7) and u refused to help me because you was leaving (if i was a donater would u do the same? )

Then u asked to the GM help me. He send me a message to ask what was happening and i asked if was possible to have SOME items and that i sent pics on your facebook page) i wait 40m or more for an answer and he didn't said a word i asked if he was still there and say yes, i asked if he was trying to see the pictures of my items he said NO that he didn't had face book log in (so he left me there waiting without saying anything all that time, if i was a donator was the same treatment and this low respect for a player that could donate later?).

And i love how u make the assumption that i called your server p2w because u give donaters the items first, i didn't even knew that but always good to know how u act behind players back, because a server is made of all players not only donators.

But for this not be my words against yours here the full chat on facebook so others read and see how i was a terrible person a "kid" a "flamer" after getting no respect and no help from your OLD Gm u called "new", and then YOU, clearly how u answer me "... but yeah, I guess thats one less guy to give items for." proves how respectful and mature towards others once you know u will not get any money.




If you are active in this server u know the GM is not new, and that he make events to give items whatever the players he wants (this is well know there) we have servers out there with respectful GM, stable and 100% FREE, you guys have been warned, i made my opinion based in my experience you guys make yours. bye
Filipe2008 is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 94
Received Thanks: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
Look the way you talk and we can see who flamed who, keep acting like u are the good guy here (or should i say girl, its funny how "nice u act in your main account, and how arrogant u are in this account hidden ), but u just care about your pocket.

You act like i was demanding and spamming you for items when it was the opposite.

I sent the pictures (to prove my items) Friday 17h and i asked nicely for SOME and if was possible have SOME of them.

After that i went to the server and pm you and the other OLD GM (not new like u lied saying he was new lol) and you said u was busy doing gm shop's and i let it go (and this was Friday night).

I went there TODAY (So this was more then 24hours after i asked for SOME items, when must of the players already r6+ or r7) and u refused to help me because you was leaving (if i was a donater would u do the same? )

Then u asked to the GM help me. He send me a message to ask what was happening and i asked if was possible to have SOME items and that i sent pics on your facebook page) i wait 40m or more for an answer and he didn't said a word i asked if he was still there and say yes, i asked if he was trying to see the pictures of my items he said NO that he didn't had face book log in (so he left me there waiting without saying anything all that time, if i was a donator was the same treatment and this low respect for a player that could donate later?).

And i love how u make the assumption that i called your server p2w because u give donaters the items first, i didn't even knew that but always good to know how u act behind players back, because a server is made of all players not only donators.

But for this not be my words against yours here the full chat on facebook so others read and see how i was a terrible person a "kid" a "flamer" after getting no respect and no help from your OLD Gm u called "new", and then YOU, clearly how u answer me "... but yeah, I guess thats one less guy to give items for." proves how respectful and mature towards others once you know u will not get any money.




If you are active in this server u know the GM is not new, and that he make events to give items whatever the players he wants (this is well know there) we have servers out there with respectful GM, stable and 100% FREE, you guys have been warned, i made my opinion based in my experience you guys make yours. bye
As I said several times and you couldn't understand (I wonder why ) I wouldn't give page access to a GM after only a couple weeks of service, SO YES, HE'S NEW, HE COULDNT SEE YOUR SCREENS, and as we answered everyone who sent pictures and videos, we're not damn robots and we don't work randomly, giving items back would start after we finish certain tasks, which were finished yesterday, many people had to wait, but unlike you they didn't bitch about it, and what did u expect? Insult us and "threaten" us with leaving and we'll beg you to stay? Nah mate, warn us as you like, don't like our services go play your many f2p servers, and calling us p2w 1 day after cash-VOTE shop was out? Please.
Act behind players back? Please add more drama, I never understood the concept of people like you, we're being generous enough to give back items and levels after a wipe, and you're just here because a busy GM couldn't answer you for 40 mins and when you got the answer that you didn't want, you got butthurt about it, talk more about how you're leaving, just to be clear, im more than happy if people like you leave our community.
It is more than clear in the pics u sent that you're putting your self above others and above us, milk people? The cash shop got patched yesterday lmao, and the donators from before the patch ASKED us if they can donate to keep the server up, again, get your facts right before talking, and to make something clear, most of the people who sent videos and pictures have already received some items back all you had to do was wait a little bit longer, and again the number of donators was only 3, and it took us like 10 mins to finish with them (when we told people that we're starting) so actually those who got the staff busy aren't donators, but players who also wanted items and asked for help before you did or maybe we should've given you special treatment for no reason?

P.S : talking like that and accusing us of random stuff that pop up on your mind then blocking us before understanding what's really happening is indeed childish and offensive in my eyes, this wouldn't really happen if you listened before doing that, but I've seen many cases like you, and infact, if you shared your opinion of why you think we're p2w (which is kinda nonsense to say 2nd day after a vote/cash shop gets in game) I would've gladly taken your opinion into consideration, just like how the rest of players suggest & help with building a better server for everyone, but once you cross the lines, our services stop, the moment you blocked us, our services ended permanently for you, and im replying to you on this thread only to share my opinion on the statment you stated about our server, in other words, to defend it from your accusations.

And something else, you're also accusing our staff with corruption? Got any proofs? Or are you saying this because you couldn't win many? Or maybe because "Immortals" and "Involved" were actually about 80% of the server's population and were winning most of the events? As I said, I've seen many cases like these, I hope this argument ends here, you've made your point, I've made mine, let's leave the rest to the readers.
Anyone's welcomed in our community, and we'll always be opened to suggestions.
→VandRalaus← is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 208
Received Thanks: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by →VandRalaus← View Post
As I said several times and you couldn't understand (I wonder why ) I wouldn't give page access to a GM after only a couple weeks of service, SO YES, HE'S NEW, HE COULDNT SEE YOUR SCREENS, and as we answered everyone who sent pictures and videos, we're not damn robots and we don't work randomly, giving items back would start after we finish certain tasks, which were finished yesterday, many people had to wait, but unlike you they didn't bitch about it, and what did u expect? Insult us and "threaten" us with leaving and we'll beg you to stay? Nah mate, warn us as you like, don't like our services go play your many f2p servers, and calling us p2w 1 day after cash-VOTE shop was out? Please.
Act behind players back? Please add more drama, I never understood the concept of people like you, we're being generous enough to give back items and levels after a wipe, and you're just here because a busy GM couldn't answer you for 40 mins and when you got the answer that you didn't want, you got butthurt about it, talk more about how you're leaving, just to be clear, im more than happy if people like you leave our community.
It is more than clear in the pics u sent that you're putting your self above others and above us, milk people? The cash shop got patched yesterday lmao, and the donators from before the patch ASKED us if they can donate to keep the server up, again, get your facts right before talking, and to make something clear, most of the people who sent videos and pictures have already received some items back all you had to do was wait a little bit longer, and again the number of donators was only 3, and it took us like 10 mins to finish with them (when we told people that we're starting) so actually those who got the staff busy aren't donators, but players who also wanted items and asked for help before you did or maybe we should've given you special treatment for no reason?

P.S : talking like that and accusing us of random stuff that pop up on your mind then blocking us before understanding what's really happening is indeed childish and offensive in my eyes, this wouldn't really happen if you listened before doing that, but I've seen many cases like you, and infact, if you shared your opinion of why you think we're p2w (which is kinda nonsense to say 2nd day after a vote/cash shop gets in game) I would've gladly taken your opinion into consideration, just like how the rest of players suggest & help with building a better server for everyone, but once you cross the lines, our services stop, the moment you blocked us, our services ended permanently for you, and im replying to you on this thread only to share my opinion on the statment you stated about our server, in other words, to defend it from your accusations.

And something else, you're also accusing our staff with corruption? Got any proofs? Or are you saying this because you couldn't win many? Or maybe because "Immortals" and "Involved" were actually about 80% of the server's population and were winning most of the events? As I said, I've seen many cases like these, I hope this argument ends here, you've made your point, I've made mine, let's leave the rest to the readers.
Anyone's welcomed in our community, and we'll always be opened to suggestions.
Once again act like a sheep =)
At least i provided pictures of what was said, you until now only have words that show how liar and arrogant you are.
First GM was NEW then he had "a couple weeks of service" then it was the server that had only 1 day (when u have the server running long time ago)

How did i threat you by saying i wont never play in your server again and blocking your page? How is this a threat and not a fact? Really mature

So i pm you (I only pm you twice in 2 days and now you say i spammed you lol, i want to see a player spam a GM and wont get muted or banned, just to show how liar u are lol )

You said u had to leave to sleep (IN ALL CHAT)and u went to the facebook (lol)
FAST forward I pm you by saying exactly what was the "problem" so u knew it was about items (and u asked to the players to sent the pics/videos to facebook, the page that your "couple weeks / new /fresh GM" Didn't HAD facebook access to.

Still u said to him to help me and u said u was leaving to sleep, nothing wrong here right, makes total sense? He couldn't see the pictures but u still told me/him to help me while u was leaving and said by you "he was helping others giving out items using the proves providing on facebook that he didn't had access... sounds rational and truthful.

Still, HE PM ME asking whats was the problem, and i said if was possible to give SOME items back and said i sentt pictures on your page, he doesnt say that he cant acess it, he doesnt say he needs time, he doesnt say he cant, he doesnt say a word for around 40minutes to a player that HE pmed asking what was the problem and only say all does things after i ask HIM, does this makes sense to you? Maybe if i would be a spammer i could get an answer faster i guess?

you just proved that u have a couple of donators that give you what u want and u think u can be an a s s to the normal players,I have nothing to hide talking in my real accounts you can clear see who i am, what about you?

Another thing check my posts on here and u will see i have a problem with 1 character in another server, 2 weeks and it sitll not fixed, still u dont see me saying nothing about it and over aggressive to them, why? They was respectful and trustworthy. Now you hiding everything you can... question is.. why? : )

BUT if what i say its all lies, i mean you are the owner of your server, show the logs of the chat, prove how kid/guy/immature was I and end my "reputation" right here...
Filipe2008 is offline  
Old   #26

 
elite*gold: 140
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 613
Received Thanks: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
Once again act like a sheep =)
At least i provided pictures of what was said, you until now only have words that show how liar and arrogant you are.
First GM was NEW then he had "a couple weeks of service" then it was the server that had only 1 day (when u have the server running long time ago)

How did i threat you by saying i wont never play in your server again and blocking your page? How is this a threat and not a fact? Really mature

So i pm you (I only pm you twice in 2 days and now you say i spammed you lol, i want to see a player spam a GM and wont get muted or banned, just to show how liar u are lol )

You said u had to leave to sleep (IN ALL CHAT)and u went to the facebook (lol)
FAST forward I pm you by saying exactly what was the "problem" so u knew it was about items (and u asked to the players to sent the pics/videos to facebook, the page that your "couple weeks / new /fresh GM" Didn't HAD facebook access to.

Still u said to him to help me and u said u was leaving to sleep, nothing wrong here right, makes total sense? He couldn't see the pictures but u still told me/him to help me while u was leaving and said by you "he was helping others giving out items using the proves providing on facebook that he didn't had access... sounds rational and truthful.

Still, HE PM ME asking whats was the problem, and i said if was possible to give SOME items back and said i sentt pictures on your page, he doesnt say that he cant acess it, he doesnt say he needs time, he doesnt say he cant, he doesnt say a word for around 40minutes to a player that HE pmed asking what was the problem and only say all does things after i ask HIM, does this makes sense to you? Maybe if i would be a spammer i could get an answer faster i guess?

you just proved that u have a couple of donators that give you what u want and u think u can be an a s s to the normal players,I have nothing to hide talking in my real accounts you can clear see who i am, what about you?

Another thing check my posts on here and u will see i have a problem with 1 character in another server, 2 weeks and it sitll not fixed, still u dont see me saying nothing about it and over aggressive to them, why? They was respectful and trustworthy. Now you hiding everything you can... question is.. why? : )

BUT if what i say its all lies, i mean you are the owner of your server, show the logs of the chat, prove how kid/guy/immature was I and end my "reputation" right here...
first filipe on all your post on your account,you bitch about everything.
seccond that guy was new as gm so yea,if u mean somebody can learn to be gm in a day then why u don't apply as one.
アルカード is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 106
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
Look the way you talk and we can see who flamed who, keep acting like u are the good guy here (or should i say girl, its funny how "nice u act in your main account, and how arrogant u are in this account hidden ), but u just care about your pocket.

You act like i was demanding and spamming you for items when it was the opposite.

I sent the pictures (to prove my items) Friday 17h and i asked nicely for SOME and if was possible have SOME of them.

After that i went to the server and pm you and the other OLD GM (not new like u lied saying he was new lol) and you said u was busy doing gm shop's and i let it go (and this was Friday night).

I went there TODAY (So this was more then 24hours after i asked for SOME items, when must of the players already r6+ or r7) and u refused to help me because you was leaving (if i was a donater would u do the same? )

Then u asked to the GM help me. He send me a message to ask what was happening and i asked if was possible to have SOME items and that i sent pics on your facebook page) i wait 40m or more for an answer and he didn't said a word i asked if he was still there and say yes, i asked if he was trying to see the pictures of my items he said NO that he didn't had face book log in (so he left me there waiting without saying anything all that time, if i was a donator was the same treatment and this low respect for a player that could donate later?).

And i love how u make the assumption that i called your server p2w because u give donaters the items first, i didn't even knew that but always good to know how u act behind players back, because a server is made of all players not only donators.

But for this not be my words against yours here the full chat on facebook so others read and see how i was a terrible person a "kid" a "flamer" after getting no respect and no help from your OLD Gm u called "new", and then YOU, clearly how u answer me "... but yeah, I guess thats one less guy to give items for." proves how respectful and mature towards others once you know u will not get any money.




If you are active in this server u know the GM is not new, and that he make events to give items whatever the players he wants (this is well know there) we have servers out there with respectful GM, stable and 100% FREE, you guys have been warned, i made my opinion based in my experience you guys make yours. bye
theres a server called "real life" if you heard about it... xd
take a day off instead of playing games. no answer move on leaving the game on.
Dev0uring is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 94
Received Thanks: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
Once again act like a sheep =)
At least i provided pictures of what was said, you until now only have words that show how liar and arrogant you are.
First GM was NEW then he had "a couple weeks of service" then it was the server that had only 1 day (when u have the server running long time ago)

How did i threat you by saying i wont never play in your server again and blocking your page? How is this a threat and not a fact? Really mature

So i pm you (I only pm you twice in 2 days and now you say i spammed you lol, i want to see a player spam a GM and wont get muted or banned, just to show how liar u are lol )

You said u had to leave to sleep (IN ALL CHAT)and u went to the facebook (lol)
FAST forward I pm you by saying exactly what was the "problem" so u knew it was about items (and u asked to the players to sent the pics/videos to facebook, the page that your "couple weeks / new /fresh GM" Didn't HAD facebook access to.

Still u said to him to help me and u said u was leaving to sleep, nothing wrong here right, makes total sense? He couldn't see the pictures but u still told me/him to help me while u was leaving and said by you "he was helping others giving out items using the proves providing on facebook that he didn't had access... sounds rational and truthful.

Still, HE PM ME asking whats was the problem, and i said if was possible to give SOME items back and said i sentt pictures on your page, he doesnt say that he cant acess it, he doesnt say he needs time, he doesnt say he cant, he doesnt say a word for around 40minutes to a player that HE pmed asking what was the problem and only say all does things after i ask HIM, does this makes sense to you? Maybe if i would be a spammer i could get an answer faster i guess?

you just proved that u have a couple of donators that give you what u want and u think u can be an a s s to the normal players,I have nothing to hide talking in my real accounts you can clear see who i am, what about you?

Another thing check my posts on here and u will see i have a problem with 1 character in another server, 2 weeks and it sitll not fixed, still u dont see me saying nothing about it and over aggressive to them, why? They was respectful and trustworthy. Now you hiding everything you can... question is.. why? : )

BUT if what i say its all lies, i mean you are the owner of your server, show the logs of the chat, prove how kid/guy/immature was I and end my "reputation" right here...
Stop saying the same stuff in every post by different words, you just won't understand, as an admin, I couldn't care less about taking screenshots to provide like this, im telling you how our policies work, he needed to earn my trust comepletely inorder to get fb access, which he did, and which was needed the most in those 2 days, I never said you spammed, go quote it to say im a liar, you just went on aggressively because you couldn't understand simple usage of words (which apparently you still can't understand) Take pictures of giving him fb access yday? To please your whining ass? Get over it already.

Give donators what they want and be an ass to players? If im busy and gotta log off server / go afk im an ass? Im sorry, none of us staff members will ignore his real life / work in order to please children like you, and your text is my proof that you don't know anything about being a GM, where else would I send you if you need help while im going off? Not to another staff member? Both arima and splbadguy were online at that time, one's busy? Pm the other, but nah, our server is fully dedicated to your service, we cannoy ignore you, we're asses for prioritizing 3 people (which again took 10 mins) who gave us their support to run for THIS month.
For the 4th time, get your facts right, and stop being butthurt about it.
→VandRalaus← is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 939
Received Thanks: 515
login bug corrected,tame rates increased tier rates as follows
1 99%
2 70%
3 55%
4 50%
5 40%
6 40%,
enchant rates increased 45%
chat filter removed
minor client and db updates applied
plans to set up more options other then mega.nz are in effect ive noticed firefox and opera times out alot.
wisp66 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 68
Received Thanks: 6
Its good you uped the enchant rates but in my opinion this system of halving enchants on fail isnt good for a pserver. Decreasing enchant rate and increasing the price on enchant mats is a better option instead of the half enchant punishment.


tankbg23 is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.