Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Blurry Characters (epic 9.1)

Discussion on Blurry Characters (epic 9.1) within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Blurry Characters (epic 9.1)

Hello,

my character is blurry and the npc`s too. All settings from game are maxed and my driver settings are maxed too. Bloom effect off. At other Server, but lower epic I hadn`t the Problem (5.2).
Same problem with any resolution of the game.

Please help me :/

Have a great day
Old 07/28/2015, 17:43   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
Some graphic cards can not handle the character outlines.

If they are not turned off you may have to turn them off.

You may also need to try playing around with your card specific settings and not just the game settings.

Next time please use the help thread for these types of questions and help keep our forum clean...

Thank you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Epic SWTOR Account 9 Lvl 55+ Characters (Prophecy of The Five)
03/11/2015 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 2 Replies
WTS Epic SWTOR Account 9 Lvl 55+ Characters (Prophecy of The Five) SWToR Account, Original Owner, with these characters: Bane - Sith Sorcerer - Lvl 59 Braddock - Human Mercenary -Lvl 55
[Selling] WTS Epic SWTOR Account 9 Lvl 55+ Characters (Prophecy of The Five)
03/09/2015 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
SWToR Account, Original Owner, with these characters: Bane - Sith Sorcerer - Lvl 59 Braddock - Human Mercenary -Lvl 55 Vectivus - Sith Assassin - Lvl 55
[Selling] High Geared Heroic WoW / UNMERGED WoW - Legendary Characters - Epic Rares
12/04/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Welcome to Our Market TODAY WE HAVE GREAT DISCOUNTS ! ACCOUNTS WITH PRICES BETWEEN 199 - 299 EURO CONTACT US VIA SKYPE ! Our Stock is Full with Warlords of Draenor Level 100 Accounts / High End Characters / No Longer Obtainables / Rare Mounts , Titles , Pets / Rare Feats of Strenghts , Gladiator PvP / Heroic PvE and Many More .
[Buying] Search epic famous characters names EUW
02/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Please pm me if you have any FAMOUS NAMES, i don't care about other names i want only famous names like : 007, John, Robocop, Superman, Batman ...
WTS Epic Feenix 2.4.3 private server accounts - Some really impressive characters
02/18/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies