Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

What Pserver to choose?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What Pserver to choose?

I've been away from rappelz pserver "scene" for something like 1 year,so i don't really know what's good and what's not.

So wich is the most populated server around nowadays? I'd rather play with lot of people even if the server isn't really good itself,there are server as big as the old AgeofRapplez/DarknessFight right now? Or is the game dying out?

Old   #2

game is very dead. pick a different game, srsly.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Received Thanks: 2,411
The game has a low user base in general, but there is always the chance to turn it around. Which is exactly what we're doing at the TSP. Check us out @ our or our our even our

Hope to see you there!
Old   #4

Hello,
Honestly Just pick a server that makes you happy and that you enjoy, Most are dead or low population or make you pay out the *** with real cash to get anywhere. Best of luck on your search

Old   #5

does not matter which epic above 7.2-7.3 till the servers will have insanely high or insanely low buffs. oneshoting will exist, every late epic making the game even worse.
the idea have server with low buffs is just ridiculous. reminds me of the least eos. op stones + low buffs, 1hit down. nerfs then add oper ****(soul pets) and **** the game play up even more.
look for another game, take any thing than mmos.
maybe minecraft, it;s still cool to pass the time and different from other games xd
graphics shouldn't really matter
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crismonson View Post
game is very dead. pick a different game, srsly.
You are right.
Old   #7

Ok am I the only thinking 'They didn't ask what game NOT to play and that any reply saying 'don't play this game' is spam?'

Things like "game-dead" are not relevant to the OP, like the following:

Sure people could say the game is dead, it's easy for anyone to run their fingers. It's harder for a person to join into a COMMUNITY, let their voice be heard and try to establish a better game environment for those who do enjoy said game. You can find the links to the TSP above and we hope you stop by!
Old   #8

i didn't say to not play it but if they consider of quitting then better take any thing else besides rplz.
after what happened to the least private servers it doesn't make the game look attractive and the people communities on private servers rarely changes.
veterans chooses earlier epics, new ones goes to 8.1-9.1 servers for an easier gameplay it is pvp or pve.
newbs in old servers that are not going update will not succeed as easy
warfare server has died within couple of months after the old players asked to not make it 9.1. they did not get what were in need and considered to quit.
Old   #9

I understand your sentiment, now understand this.

The older epics were VERY conservative in their feature-set and thusly very hard to move into the future while confronted by game-breaking limitations (to a developer)

Now couple this with the fact that veterans are long-since gone and by FAR not the majority of the available player-pool any given Rappelz developer has at their disposal. It kinda goes along the lines of making lemonade when given lemons.

Plus have you ever thought a moment that maybe there are servers trying 'if not fully succeeding' to give an older feel while utilizing the full power of the 9.1 GS (which I have to give gala props this time around, they made the GS MUCH more powerful in terms of performance and internal book-keeping and features (even if they did seem to make it like to crash with no errors at random (albeit lengthy) intervals.)

TL;DR

They asked which server to play, not which not to play AND they didn't ask for a philosophical debate (we are pretty off-topic) sorry op.