Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] Rappelz Auth Emu v4.0

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 1
Your gameserver.opt shows this:
Code:
S io.upload.port:4617
Under "#Where the gameserver will connect (this is default values)" in your auth.opt file, can you paste this line:
Code:
upload.gameserver.port: ?
Both should be set to something else, like 4616 by default.

Are the server and the clients running on the same version?



shroomtec is offline  
Old   #17
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,059
Received Thanks: 988
upload.clients.ip=127.0.0.1

should be 0.0.0.0

Its a listening IP so it listens for all IPs


ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by shroomtec View Post
Your auth.opt should have something like this:
Code:
#Upload configuration, use "upload" folder for guild icons
upload.dir=X:\htdocs\rappelz\gicons
upload.clients.ip=127.0.0.1
upload.clients.port=4617
upload.iconserver.ip=127.0.0.1
upload.iconserver.port:5000

#Where the gameserver will connect (this is default values)
upload.gameserver.ip:127.0.0.1
upload.gameserver.port:4616
Then your gameserver.opt should match the above settings, like this:
Code:
S:io.upload.ip:127.0.0.1
S:io.upload.port:4616
S:game.guild_icon_base_url:http://127.0.0.1/rappelz/gicons/
S:game.url_list:guild_icon_upload.ip|127.0.0.1|guild_icon_upload.port|4617|guild_test_download.url|rappelz/gicons/|web_download|127.0.0.1:5000
Now, just change the IP and ports to fit your needs
Quote:
Originally Posted by shroomtec View Post
Your gameserver.opt shows this:
Code:
S io.upload.port:4617
Under "#Where the gameserver will connect (this is default values)" in your auth.opt file, can you paste this line:
Code:
upload.gameserver.port: ?
Both should be set to something else, like 4616 by default.

Are the server and the clients running on the same version?

Code:
#Where the gameserver will connect (this is default values)
upload.gameserver.ip:91.134.125.30
upload.gameserver.port:4616
+ Yup the server & the client running on the same version 9.1
whit 9.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shroomtec View Post
Your gameserver.opt shows this:
Code:
S io.upload.port:4617
Under "#Where the gameserver will connect (this is default values)" in your auth.opt file, can you paste this line:
Code:
upload.gameserver.port: ?
Both should be set to something else, like 4616 by default.

Are the server and the clients running on the same version?
Crippy shit he is work
i forgot to open the port 4616
elbatouri is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 124
Received Thanks: 12
hello, I am using ISmoke Auth, is it compatible with your emulator? or there better one ? beacuse i am programming a new website that uses some of your emulator features. Like one time password, and it will be valid for limited time, maybe 1 to 3 minutes.

EDIT : here is the Auth :


MrStubborn is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 41
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStubborn View Post
hello, I am using ISmoke Auth, is it compatible with your emulator? or there better one ? beacuse i am programming a new website that uses some of your emulator features. Like one time password, and it will be valid for limited time, maybe 1 to 3 minutes.
Ismoke Auth? There is no such thing.
Dark Blaze is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 124
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Blaze View Post
Ismoke Auth? There is no such thing.
i mean this :
MrStubborn is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 41
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStubborn View Post
i mean this :
That's a game server and yes they're compatible.
Dark Blaze is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 124
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Blaze View Post
That's a game server and yes they're compatible.
STEP one
number 15 and 16 :
Download my auth database (place it also in the root of your Local Disk)
Download my telecaster database (place it also in the root of your Local Disk)
MrStubborn is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 41
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStubborn View Post
STEP one
number 15 and 16 :
Download my auth database (place it also in the root of your Local Disk)
Download my telecaster database (place it also in the root of your Local Disk)
These are database backups, what about them?
Dark Blaze is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 124
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Blaze View Post
These are database backups, what about them?
i mean them, auth has new columns, that is why i am asking,
MrStubborn is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 41
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStubborn View Post
i mean them, auth has new columns, that is why i am asking,
The Auth server has this query by default:
Code:
sql.db_account.query:SELECT * FROM account WITH(NOLOCK) WHERE account = ? AND password = ?;
Which checks the "account" and "password" columns from the table "account", so basically only these 2 columns matter to the auth emu, you can also modify the query however you like.
Dark Blaze is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 450
Received Thanks: 771
yes they are compatible, new columns are optional. If the auth find them (through a "select *" for example), it will use them but only the account id column is required.
glandu2 is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 74
Received Thanks: 6
some advice, help please

Hi there, I am running my little home server using this Auth Emu, and it works perfectly thank you, my question is I have downloaded the 7.2 server files, is it possible to run the two servers with a choice as to which one to play on.
I have two Arcadia directories the second being Arcadia72 and two Telecaster also the second being Telecaster72 but want to use the common Auth
In game server I have server auth.server_idx:1 = 7.2 and auth.server_idx:2 = 9.1 server
I have also setup two different io ports

any help, advice would be great, thanks guys
bertie2008 is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 41
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertie2008 View Post
Hi there, I am running my little home server using this Auth Emu, and it works perfectly thank you, my question is I have downloaded the 7.2 server files, is it possible to run the two servers with a choice as to which one to play on.
I have two Arcadia directories the second being Arcadia72 and two Telecaster also the second being Telecaster72 but want to use the common Auth
In game server I have server auth.server_idx:1 = 7.2 and auth.server_idx:2 = 9.1 server
I have also setup two different io ports

any help, advice would be great, thanks guys
It should work without any problems.
Dark Blaze is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 630
Received Thanks: 283
-null-


mongreldogg is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Release] Rappelz Auth Emu v2.0
Contents Introduction Features Emu Usage guide Auth Server Benchmarker Usage guide Screen-shots Download
22 Replies - Rappelz Private Server
rappelz auth server help me
What can these errors http://c1202.hizliresim.com/u/r/2yqx0.png
3 Replies - Rappelz Private Server
Rappelz Auth Server Error
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5175/hata1g.jpg http://img864.imageshack.us/img864/7154/hata2z.jpg Anyone help me pls? :o
5 Replies - Rappelz Private Server
Rappelz server Auth probleme
Hello, i have a problem creating my own rappelz pserver. When i put start_service i recive failed This is the image...
2 Replies - Rappelz Private Server



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.